Dem Rep. Brad Sherman Blames Rise In Crime On COVID And Republicans

Is that Lady Ga-Ga?
They provide drugs and nothing else no support worth s***. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot mega ridge GOP brainwashers from paying their fair chair, super dupe. And yes we need to reform the police system so there are trained social workers when there is a possibility of insanity out there. We're asking the cops to do everything to save money for rich people.

They provide drugs and nothing else no support worth s***. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot mega ridge GOP brainwashers from paying their fair chair, super dupe. And yes we need to reform the police system so there are trained social workers when there is a possibility of insanity out there. We're asking the cops to do everything to save money for rich people.
are you suggest folks that are currently social workers aren’t trained?

They're very good at propagandizing via the MSM, and also terrorizing and destroying the country.

Credit where credit is due!
That is known as facts from journalists. You might try it sometime instead of garbage propaganda from scumbag s. The entire reason covid is still going on is because of stupid Republicans oops brainwashed functional stupid Americans..
.... In the entire world only Rupert Murdock and internet nutjobs agree with you.

Democrats defunding the police and turning them into bad guys while releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early has nothing to do with increased crime.

Democrats would blame their own mothers if it meant Democrats stood a chance of escaping blame.

Projection.

DemocraTaliban: Dangerously deranged fascist cult.

I'll only believe CNN from now on. :)
Try the BBC France 24 journalists all over the world as opposed to your propaganda scumbags and bought off GOP pols. 400 TV networks against one , scumbag international pariah Rupert Murdock. Thanks for the worst pandemic reaction anywhere dumbasses.

That is known as facts from journalists.
Makes no sense.
You might try it sometime instead of garbage propaganda from scumbag s.
Projection.
The entire reason covid is still going on is because of stupid Republicans oops brainwashed functional stupid Americans..
Ridiculous nonsense.
.... In the entire world only Rupert Murdock and internet nutjobs agree with you.
Unhinged raving.

Of course not -I am saying that cops can't do everything as they are asked to these days thanks to you super duper.
what did i do? i am not the one blaming cops and calling them racist for every minority that gets arrested

and then why did you say what you said about social workers?

Makes no sense.

Projection.

Ridiculous nonsense.

Unhinged raving.
And try and remember he also owns the New York Post the Wall Street journal the Sunday times and the sky news Australia, all in all your ridiculous echo chamber. You're a bunch of crazed conspiracy nuts at this point. All respected journalists law enforcement courts etc etc think you are nuts. Get your damn shot and try the real world

are you suggest folks that are currently social workers aren’t trained?
Do you know what an adjective is it describes the noun.... Social workers are trained to deal with mental health problems and considering we have 26% mentally ill in this country according to psychiatrist s, police are asked to do too much. And no I'm not blaming them all just the ones who are murderers of blacks. Are you about done putting stupid s*** in my mouth idiot?

Do you know what an adjective is it describes the noun.... Social workers are trained to deal with mental health problems and considering we have 26% mentally ill in this country according to psychiatrist s, police are asked to do too much. And no I'm not blaming them all just the ones who are murderers of blacks. Are you about done putting stupid s*** in my mouth idiot?
what are they being asked to do that’s too much?

what about the ones that murder whites? asians? or hispanics? personally i’m not a fan of any murderers

what are they being asked to do that’s too much?

what about the ones that murder whites? asians? or hispanics? personally i’m not a fan of any murderers
It doesn't happen with whites, haven't you noticed -for Chrissake change the damn channel.

They are being asked to deal with the mentally ill all kinds of stuff. We have no mental health system that's why we have 26% mentally ill many of them Republican base at this point.

It doesn't happen with whites, haven't you noticed -for Chrissake change the damn channel.

They are being asked to deal with the mentally ill all kinds of stuff. We have no mental health system that's why we have 26% mentally ill many of them Republican base at this point.
huh? more whites have been killed by police in the line of duty then african americans or any race in fact.

of course they are mentally ill people tend to cause crime and act disorderly

or course we have a mental health system. the fact you can site a stat of 26 percent highlights we do.

what do you want police or govt to do? simply take people off the street that have a diagnosis of mental health? what is it you are asking police to do?

oh and studies show that more liberals, in particular white liberal males suffer from mental health issues then republicans…try facts so time…lying could be a mental disorder

And try and remember he also owns the New York Post the Wall Street journal the Sunday times and the sky news Australia, all in all your ridiculous echo chamber.
Irrelevant raving.
You're a bunch of crazed conspiracy nuts at this point.
Irellevant/fallacious raving.
All respected journalists law enforcement courts etc etc think you are nuts.
And yet more irrelevant/fallacious raving.
Get your damn shot and try the real world
Franco, I don't know what part of the Baltic you're posting from, but I'd suggest you worry more about the ridiculous propaganda you're ingesting/regurgitating than that which you imagine others are. :)

It was Ronald Reagan who let people out of the metal asylums and did nothing as promised to help them afterwards. No sacrifice is too great to save greedy idiot mega ridge Republicans from paying their fair share... 80,000 people died of overdoses last year thanks to your stupid war on drugs.
No you fucking retard, it was Jimmy Carter, but since there wasnt anyone in those institutions anymore to save the government money, Reagan closed them. Understand, moron?

It was Ronald Reagan who let people out of the metal asylums and did nothing as promised to help them afterwards. No sacrifice is too great to save greedy idiot mega ridge Republicans from paying their fair share... 80,000 people died of overdoses last year thanks to your stupid war on drugs.
Yeah, sure...Not that any of the drugs coming across the southern border had anything to do with it either...

1627261290392.png

Forum List

Back