Dem Rep. Brad Sherman Blames Rise In Crime On COVID And Republicans

Most of these murders are gangsters killing each other over who gets to sell drugs to whitey. They didn't get any stimulus checks and the money has become less and le ss so they kill each other faster and faster. End the stupid GOP war on drugs and try treatment instead of prisons.

The demise of the black community and the violence in the inner cities is a direct result of leftism over the past 60 years. Own it wimp.!

Brad Sherman is one of those California reps that are insufferable morons.
It's like they come off an assembly line.
Frankly every time I see him and hear him speak, I close my eyes and envision a Hollywood movie comedian. You know someone like Barney Fife...

Yeah, sure...Not that any of the drugs coming across the southern border had anything to do with it either...

View attachment 517346
Yes I know you are brainwashed and can only think about federal income taxes. But if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system, a huge giveaway to the rich and the screw job for everyone else. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

Irrelevant raving.

Irellevant/fallacious raving.

And yet more irrelevant/fallacious raving.

Franco, I don't know what part of the Baltic you're posting from, but I'd suggest you worry more about the ridiculous propaganda you're ingesting/regurgitating than that which you imagine others are. :)
Yes yes Rupert murYes yes Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies are the only ones who
Irrelevant raving.

Irellevant/fallacious raving.

And yet more irrelevant/fallacious raving.

Franco, I don't know what part of the Baltic you're posting from, but I'd suggest you worry more about the ridiculous propaganda you're ingesting/regurgitating than that which you imagine others are. :)
Near Buffalo. Is every respected journalist law enforcement and court rooms in the world telling the truth, or is it Rupert Murdock with one scumbag? You people are so ignorant it is ridiculous... Change the channel

Take all the drugs you want. But if you commit theft or any other crime to feed your drug habit it's the death penalty, deal?
Try a mental health system, end war on drugs, then they can work and earn their money and they can buy good drugs from government approved corporations. This is a total disaster.

Yes I know you are brainwashed and can only think about federal income taxes. But if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system, a huge giveaway to the rich and the screw job for everyone else. Google the only tax graph you need to know.
No dude, i am in the top 10%, i know how much i pay in taxes, while i definately know that the poor who use our infrastructure doesnt pay taxes. Why dont they pay their fair share so they can be honorable citizens like those who work?

It is insane to keep the war on drugs going no matter what crap you bring up... Try a mental health system and treatment instead of the biggest prison population in the world by far and warfare in all our major cities...
On that note there was a libertarian who put forth an idea that they close a percentage of the prisons and then make them drug rehab centers. There would still be incarceration but there would be a different philosophy of running it with massive education including health and mental evaluations and a clean record when leaving. Drugs are an issue and it takes away from productivity while putting non violent drug users in prison with more hard core criminals.

The demise of the black community and the violence in the inner cities is a direct result of leftism over the past 60 years. Own it wimp.!
Has nothing to do with GOP national tax rates that are a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else and our infrastructure. Anything for the greedy idiot GOP rich! You are brainwashed dear.
No dude, i am in the top 10%, i know how much i pay in taxes, while i definately know that the poor who use our infrastructure doesnt pay taxes. Why dont they pay their fair share so they can be honorable citizens like those who work?
If you count all taxes everyone that makes any money at all really pays about 27% of their income. Even the bottom 5th pays 20% if you count fees. Google the only tax graph you need to know, and stop being a bonehead, super duper.

Has nothing to do with GOP national tax rates that are a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else and our infrastructure. Anything for the greedy idiot GOP rich! You are brainwashed dear.
If you count all taxes everyone that makes any money at all really pays about 27% of their income. Even the bottom 5th pays 20% if you count fees. Google the only tax graph you need to know, and stop being a bonehead, super duper.
How is it a giveaway to the rich when they are earning that money working while the poor sit on their lazy asses just sucking welfare dry? You are such a wealthy envious prog slave who just cant get off his lazy ass...

look closely at the picture of my signature, dumbass, you might get an enlightenment, but i doubt it, have to pull your head out of your ass first.

How is it a giveaway to the rich when they are earning that money working while the poor sit on their lazy asses just sucking welfare dry? You are such a wealthy envious prog slave who just cant get off his lazy ass...

look closely at the picture of my signature, dumbass, you might get an enlightenment, but i doubt it, have to pull your head out of your ass first.
The flat tax has been tried many times and it always means the rich get way richer while everyone else is screwed because of lack of investment in education training University and infrastructure. People did not just magically get lazy and stupid the last 40 years, brainwashed functional moron.

The flat tax has been tried many times and it always means the rich get way richer while everyone else is screwed because of lack of investment in education training University and infrastructure. People did not just magically get lazy and stupid the last 40 years, brainwashed functional moron.
So you have no problem with punishing people who are much better than you at making money? Because you are wealth envious of others who used their knowledge or skills better than your stupid ass. Man, you are one disgusting piece of shit.

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

So you have no problem with punishing people who are much better than you at making money? Because you are wealth envious of others who used their knowledge or skills better than your stupid ass. Man, you are one disgusting piece of shit.

View attachment 517638

And yes they did get lazy as fuck, with more progressive policies to keep people from working hard.

View attachment 517638
Flat tax systems don't work and lead to great protest. What you are seeing now if you ever change the channel...

And yes they did get lazy as fuck, with more progressive policies to keep people from working hard.
Sure sure it has nothing to do with giveaway to the rich Reagan tax rates, college university and training becoming ridiculously expensive, we got the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere and it was all the black problem lol...

View attachment 517638
"Wealthy tax cheats have proven that with enough attack-dog lawyering, they can litigate the IRS into submission and rip off working taxpayers for big money," said Senate Finance Committee Chair Ron Wyden in Tuesday's hearing. "Meanwhile, the burden of tax audits was shifted unfairly to working people. That's because it's a lot cheaper and easier to hassle a working mom over a tax credit over repayment than it is to decipher the latest money laundering schemes."

youre punishing the regular folks, while letting the wealthy off the hook.

perhaps they ultra-wealthy need to pay their fair share.

Flat tax systems don't work and lead to great protest. What you are seeing now if you ever change the channel...
It is working just fine down in here in Florida where we dont have a state tax but just a sales tax of 7%, which is fair, because the rich buy lots more so they pay more sales tax, while the poor who buy less pay less in sales tax. Totally fair, and everyone has skin in the game down here in the Sunshine state. Must really sucks to be you.

"Wealthy tax cheats have proven that with enough attack-dog lawyering, they can litigate the IRS into submission and rip off working taxpayers for big money," said Senate Finance Committee Chair Ron Wyden in Tuesday's hearing. "Meanwhile, the burden of tax audits was shifted unfairly to working people. That's because it's a lot cheaper and easier to hassle a working mom over a tax credit over repayment than it is to decipher the latest money laundering schemes."

youre punishing the regular folks, while letting the wealthy off the hook.

perhaps they ultra-wealthy need to pay their fair share.
Wealthy tax cheats

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth

s of 2021, Nancy Pelosi’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $120 million.

You can just fuck off an die. You allow this critter to cheat and say nothing about her, then come here bitching and moaning like some petulant little girl..

--------------Pay very little tax----------------------------------Pays the most taxes-----------
1627349922072.png

But since you are a prog slave, you continue to parrot the progressive talking points and put the hate on successful people, who made their fortunes....

Last edited:
Wealthy tax cheats

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth

You can just fuck off an die. You allow this critter to cheat and say nothing about her, then come here bitching and moaning like some petulant little girl..

--------------Pay very little tax----------------------------------Pays the most taxes-----------
View attachment 517755

But since you are a prog slave, you continue to parrot the progressive talking points and put the hate on successful people, who made their fortunes....
ok then, where are Mitch Mcconnell's tax returns?

the middle class pays most of the taxes:

FT_17.10.04_taxes_stats.png

Wealthy tax cheats

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth

View attachment 517755

Of course you are brainwashed to only think about federal income taxes, our only progressive tax. State and local taxes hit the middle class twice as hard as the rich. Everybody is paying 27% in all taxes a huge giveaway to the rich. Ignoreamus.

Forum List

Back