Delegitimising Israel: Nobody does it better than the Israelis themselves

When did these persecutions of Jews take place prior to 1917 in Muslim lands? The Christians, like Armenians suffered under Muslim rule, not the Jews....This is from a Sephardic (Jewish) site talking about Muslim Spain....grew once more in numbers and flourished."

Sure lying stupid c-nt, the way jews like maimonides had to flee such a "great" haven with his family. The sooner lying animal shit like you dies, the better it will be for the rest of us. Please choke to death at your next meal, you fucking worthless scumbag.

You are the lying piece of shit. Real brave behind your computer. The sooner pig shit assholes like you contract cancer and die, the better off the world will be you chickenshit punk.

You are ... (garbage deleted)

Awww, sounds like the sissy is getting angry because she keeps getting exposed as a liar. Poor little snowflake.

Hey c-nt, when are you going to explain why it was acceptable for muslims to treat jews as second-class citizens, scumbag? When are you going to admit arab muslims are filthy animals who have mistreated all other non-muslims like garbage for over 1,000 years? When are you going to commite suicide and make the rest of us happy?

When did these persecutions of Jews take place prior to 1917 in Muslim lands?

8th century Morocco under Idris I
1066 in Granada -- 5,000 Jews slaughtered, none left alive
1465 in Fez -- thousands of Jews slaughtered, only 11 left alive, touched of further massacres throughout Morocco
12th century North Africa where many communities were forcibly converted or massacred
1785 Libya
1805, 1815, 1830 in Algiers
1864-1880 Marrakesh
Destruction of synagogues in Egypt and Iraq and Syria and Yemen in 1014, 1293, 1301, 854, 1344, 1676
Forced conversions in Yemen, Morocco and Iraq in 1165, 1678, 1275, 1465, 1790, 1333, 1344
Forced to live in ghettos in the 1800s in Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Morocco
And more than a thousand Jews massacred in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Yemen in the 1940s

How's that for a start? And,of course, these are just the most egregious of the events. I haven't even touched on the everyday pogroms or inequalities which Jews face right up to today in modern Muslim nations, including nations which Team Palestine brags about as being SO great for Jews. Just the other day we were discussing the Jews in Tehran, where there are different punishments for crimes for Muslims and Jews. For Jews, the punishment is execution.
I am glad Palestine is not on that list.

Why would it as it did not exist as anything other than a mandate, an area on the map and nothing else

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Rockets. Suicide bombers. Stabbings. Car rammings. And that was just this week.

Not to mention the inequality of the Jewish people not being able to access and worship at their own holy site.
Chicken feed.

Then go and live there and see how you feel about it afterwards.

You do know that the arab muslims are in breach of international laws, UN resolutions and the UN charter everytime they take these steps

Not to mention the inequality of the Jewish people not being able to access and worship at their own holy site.
Chicken feed.

You do know that the arab muslims are in breach of international laws, UN resolutions and the UN charter everytime they take these steps
No they don't. International law does not apply there.

You are ... (garbage deleted)

Awww, sounds like the sissy is getting angry because she keeps getting exposed as a liar. Poor little snowflake.

Hey c-nt, when are you going to explain why it was acceptable for muslims to treat jews as second-class citizens, scumbag? When are you going to admit arab muslims are filthy animals who have mistreated all other non-muslims like garbage for over 1,000 years? When are you going to commite suicide and make the rest of us happy?

Hey asshole, you are the one getting exposed as a liar. I provide links to data from neutral or Jewish sites to make my point. The Arab Muslims, when they actually ruled, had been far more accepting of non-Muslims in their societies than Christians were of non-Christians. Look what happened to the Jews and Muslims in Spain after the "reconquista" you ignorant piece of pigshit. Get cancer and die, asshole. Make the world happy little girly boy,

Chicken feed.

According to who, what person or group has said that international law does not exist in palestine ?

Chicken feed.

According to who, what person or group has said that international law does not exist in palestine ?
Israel.

Chicken feed.

Israel.

Indeed, that's an interesting observation coming from an Islamic terrorist supporter.

Indeed, please tell us about international law as it applies to designated islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza. Tell us about international laws as they apply to human rights when your Islamic terrorist heroes gun down people in the street.

How does international law apply to Islamic terrorists waging acts of war against Israel?

Chicken feed.

Israel.

Then yiu need to provide a LINK proving your claims, and it must be a valid unbiased source

Chicken feed.

Israel.

Then yiu need to provide a LINK proving your claims, and it must be a valid unbiased source
The only valid link for you is israelibullshit.il

Israel.

No the LoN or the UN will do

Chicken feed.

Israel.

Indeed, that's an interesting observation coming from an Islamic terrorist supporter.

Indeed, please tell us about international law as it applies to designated islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza. Tell us about international laws as they apply to human rights when your Islamic terrorist heroes gun down people in the street.

How does international law apply to Islamic terrorists waging acts of war against Israel?
Palestinian right to fight occupation not only moral, but legal as well

I agree wholeheartedly with Noam Sheizaf’s recent post about the Palestinians’ moral right to resist. But I would like to add that the moral right to resist is also the foundation of the Palestinians’legal right to resist the illegal Israeli occupation. Considered within that framework, Israel’s suppression of Palestinian protest and resistance becomes even more striking and perverse.

The Palestinian’s legal right to resist occupation—to fight for their ability to promote, sustain, and nurture human life, to fight for their right to grow, to flourish—comes from two documents: the 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples and the Fourth Geneva Convention and its subsequent protocols.

Taken together, people have the right to “fight against colonial domination and alien occupation in the exercise of their right to self-determination,”
Palestinian right to fight occupation not only moral, but legal as well | +972 Magazine

Israel.

No the LoN or the UN will do
Goldstone Report.

While America stifles free speech, Ireland opens up the debate on Israel’s legitimacy and exceptionalism

The laugh is that Israel does a splendid job of delegitimising itself without any outside help. In the wake of the 1947 United Nations Partition Plan, which granted the Jews territory within defined borders, they declared statehood in 1948 without borders, grabbing as much extra land as they could by armed terror and ethnic cleansing. The new state of Israel’s admission to the UN in 1949 was conditional upon honouring the UN Charter and implementing UN General Assembly Resolutions 181 and 194. It failed to do so and to this day repeatedly violates provisions and principles of the charter.

Israel even fails to comply with the provisions of the European Union-Israel Association Agreement of 1995 which requires adherence to the principles of the UN Charter and states that “respect for human rights and democratic principle constitute an essential element of this agreement”, in return for trading privileges. It gets the privileges without delivering on the obligations.

In 2004 the International Court of Justice (ICJ) at The Hague ruled that construction of what’s often referred to as the Apartheid Wall breaches international law and Israel must dismantle it and make reparation. Israel nevertheless continues building its hideous wall with American tax dollars. The ICJ also ruled that

all states are under an obligation not to recognise the illegal situation resulting from the construction of the wall and not to render aid or assistance in maintaining the situation created by such construction.
Delegitimising Israel: Nobody does it better than the Israelis themselves

Israel and it's little helper's
You tell 'em, Achmed...

...Palestinian right to fight occupation not only moral, but legal as well...
Cool.

This way, they'll have the comfort of deluding themselves that they have the high moral and legal ground, as their fighters get shoveled under the earth.

-------------

Time to get your ragged asses across to the east side of the Jordan, little Muzzie friends.

Israel.

I agree wholeheartedly with Noam Sheizaf’s recent post about the Palestinians’ moral right to resist. But I would like to add that the moral right to resist is also the foundation of the Palestinians’legal right to resist the illegal Israeli occupation. Considered within that framework, Israel’s suppression of Palestinian protest and resistance becomes even more striking and perverse.

The Palestinian’s legal right to resist occupation—to fight for their ability to promote, sustain, and nurture human life, to fight for their right to grow, to flourish—comes from two documents: the 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples and the Fourth Geneva Convention and its subsequent protocols.

Taken together, people have the right to “fight against colonial domination and alien occupation in the exercise of their right to self-determination,”
Palestinian right to fight occupation not only moral, but legal as well | +972 Magazine

That nonsense has been addressed repeatedly. While flailing your Pom Poms for the Islamic terrorists you define as heroes, be reminded that Israelis have the right to self defense.

But then again, dead Arab-Moslem terrorists behave in very non-threatening ways.

Hollie, P F Tinmore, et al,

Israel cannot be delegitimized by law. It has gone too far.

Israel.

That nonsense has been addressed repeatedly. While flailing your Pom Poms for the Islamic terrorists you define as heroes, be reminded that Israelis have the right to self defense.

But then again, dead Arab-Moslem terrorists behave in very non-threatening ways.
(I LOVE THAT)

I found that most "DEAD" terrorists cease to be a threat.

(COMMENT)

The Palestinian Liberation Organization was declared a “Sole Legitimate Representative of the Palestinian People” possessing the authority to represent the entire Palestinian people. (West Bank, Gaza Strip)

Both the PLO and the State of Israel have been recognized. Recognition is unconditional and irrevocable by International Convention. The idea that international law does not apply to the State of Palestine --- is --- very problematic for the Arab Palestinians and would be a ruling very much to the Israeli's advantage. But that would be highly unlikely. But I'm sure that given the opportunity, the Israeli Government would not oppose such a ruling.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back