Delegitimising Israel: Nobody does it better than the Israelis themselves

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, yes ---

Both the PLO and the State of Israel have been recognized.
Palestine has been recognized as a state.
(COMMENT)

Remind me again.... Just where does the "State of Palestine" have "sovereignty?"

Sovereignty.png

Sovereignty 2.png

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, yes ---

(COMMENT)

Remind me again.... Just where does the "State of Palestine" have "sovereignty?"
Most Respectfully,
R
Recognizing that the Palestinian people is entitled to self-determination in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations,

Expressing its grave concern that the Palestinian people has been prevented from enjoying its inalienable rights, in particular its right to self-determination,

Guided by the purposes and principles of the Charter,

Recalling its relevant resolutions which affirm the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination,

1. Reaffirms the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine, including:

(a) The right to self-determination without external interference;

(b) The right to national independence and sovereignty;

UN General Assembly Resolution 3236 and UN General Assembly Resolution 3237

What is the difference between the right to self-determination and actual sovereignty? Its the doing instead of the wanting.

What is the difference between the right to self-determination and actual sovereignty? Its the doing instead of the wanting.
Those are basic rights. Preventing the exercise of those rights (external interference) is illegal.

Then go and live there and see how you feel about it afterwards.

You do know that the arab muslims are in breach of international laws, UN resolutions and the UN charter everytime they take these steps
No they don't. International law does not apply there.

According to who, what person or group has said that international law does not exist in palestine ?
Israel.

Indeed, that's an interesting observation coming from an Islamic terrorist supporter.

Indeed, please tell us about international law as it applies to designated islamic terrorist franchises occupying Gaza. Tell us about international laws as they apply to human rights when your Islamic terrorist heroes gun down people in the street.

How does international law apply to Islamic terrorists waging acts of war against Israel?
Palestinian right to fight occupation not only moral, but legal as well

I agree wholeheartedly with Noam Sheizaf’s recent post about the Palestinians’ moral right to resist. But I would like to add that the moral right to resist is also the foundation of the Palestinians’legal right to resist the illegal Israeli occupation. Considered within that framework, Israel’s suppression of Palestinian protest and resistance becomes even more striking and perverse.

The Palestinian’s legal right to resist occupation—to fight for their ability to promote, sustain, and nurture human life, to fight for their right to grow, to flourish—comes from two documents: the 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples and the Fourth Geneva Convention and its subsequent protocols.

Taken together, people have the right to “fight against colonial domination and alien occupation in the exercise of their right to self-determination,”
Palestinian right to fight occupation not only moral, but legal as well | +972 Magazine

But firing illegal weapons at Israel is not fighting occupation is it. Under the terms of international law gaza is not occupied and so the weapons are an act of war and a war crime. This also means that the Jews have the same rights and also the right to return fire without recriminations, so no more bleating about the arab muslims being killed when Israel returns fire for acts of war, war crimes and terrorist attacks

According to who, what person or group has said that international law does not exist in palestine ?
Israel.

Then yiu need to provide a LINK proving your claims, and it must be a valid unbiased source
The only valid link for you is israelibullshit.il

No the LoN or the UN will do
Goldstone Report.

Yes find the section that says Israel has said international law does not exist in palestine. IT MUST SAY THIS OR YOU HAVE LOST

Then yiu need to provide a LINK proving your claims, and it must be a valid unbiased source

Goldstone Report.

Yes find the section that says Israel has said international law does not exist in palestine. IT MUST SAY THIS OR YOU HAVE LOST
Who buried the Goldstone report so that international law was not enforced?

Those are basic rights. Preventing the exercise of those rights (external interference) is illegal.

Exactly the answer I thought you would give.

You equate the right to self-determination, self-governance and sovereignty with the actual fact of having self-governance and sovereignty. As if the right to do is the same as doing.

My kid has the right to an education, but if she doesn't get her ass out of bed and shower and get dressed and strap on her shoes and walk there, she ain't ever going to get an education.

You are trying to sell me on the idea that just because kid has a sister who also needs to get up and shiwer and walk along the same road to school that it's not my kids fault if she is not getting an education because her sister has to live in the same house.

It's not going to fly. Each kid can have their own room, their own bathroom and their own toothbrushes.

A state in waiting as they have yet to declare full independence
The LoN said that Palestine was a state. The US recognized Palestine as a state in 1932. Five countries recognized Palestine as a state in 1948. Palestine joined The Arab League as a member state in 1974.

According to law a state does not need to be recognized.

Goldstone Report.

Who buried the Goldstone report so that international law was not enforced?

No one it is still in existence, just because the UN did not action the report because it damned the arab muslims does not mean it is not valid. But didnt you say that it was Israeli talking points when the section dealing with palestinian use of human shields was brought up ?

And what international law was not enforced in the process ?

And who has done this, give examples of how the right was prevented ?
Foreign military occupation is an external interference to the exercise of rights.

You equate the right to self-determination, self-governance and sovereignty with the actual fact of having self-governance and sovereignty. As if the right to do is the same as doing.

My kid has the right to an education, but if she doesn't get her ass out of bed and shower and get dressed and strap on her shoes and walk there, she ain't ever going to get an education.

You are trying to sell me on the idea that just because kid has a sister who also needs to get up and shiwer and walk along the same road to school that it's not my kids fault if she is not getting an education because her sister has to live in the same house.

It's not going to fly. Each kid can have their own room, their own bathroom and their own toothbrushes.
Holy deflection, Batman!

It is more like preventing a black kid from going into a school.

A state in waiting as they have yet to declare full independence
The LoN said that Palestine was a state. The US recognized Palestine as a state in 1932. Five countries recognized Palestine as a state in 1948. Palestine joined The Arab League as a member state in 1974.

According to law a state does not need to be recognized.

NO IT DID NOT

Again you confuse the mandate of palestine as the state of palestine.

NO IT DID NOT

It used legalise to make the mandate of palestine responsible for its debts incurred while it was part of the Ottoman Empire

MEANS NOTHING

as this meant 200 didnt recognise palestine, majority wins

MEANS NOTHING

Just a smokescreen as tne rest of the world does not bow to the arab league

TRUE but it needs to be self governing, have a viable government and show self determination. The state in waiting refuses to do all 3 so it is not a state under international law

Holy deflection, Batman!

Don't be ridiculous. No one is preventing Hamas from going to school but Hamas.

They keep throwing rocks at the school bus and then wondering why they have no ride to school.

And who has done this, give examples of how the right was prevented ?
Foreign military occupation is an external interference to the exercise of rights.

BULLSHIT

The palestinians were under occupation by Jordan and it did not stop them from exercising their rights. The palestinians were under occupation by Israel and they exercid=sed their right to independence.

YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE POSTING AS YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK A COMPLETE IDIOT

Holy deflection, Batman!

In a black neighbourhood and to a black school.

HOW HAS PALESTINE BEEN STOPPED FROM DECLARING FREE DETERMINATION, WHAT PHYSICAL BARRIERS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON THEIR SPOKESPERSON IN THE UN STANDING UP AND DECLARING THEY ARE A FULL NATION FREE OF ALL SUPPORT AND STANDING ON THEIR OWN ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, yes ---

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Recognizing that the Palestinian people is entitled to self-determination in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations,

Expressing its grave concern that the Palestinian people has been prevented from enjoying its inalienable rights, in particular its right to self-determination,

Guided by the purposes and principles of the Charter,

Recalling its relevant resolutions which affirm the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination,

1. Reaffirms the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine, including:

(a) The right to self-determination without external interference;

(b) The right to national independence and sovereignty;

UN General Assembly Resolution 3236 and UN General Assembly Resolution 3237

They have both of those rights in place, yet refuse to implement them. I cant give them free determination as this would be outside influence, they can only grasp it themselves. I cant give them national independence and sovereignty, they can only grasp these themselves. Until they do this they are fighting themselves all the way and blaming everyone else for their problems

Forum List

Back