Delegitimising Israel: Nobody does it better than the Israelis themselves

When were there Jews in Gaza? When did they leave and why?
There have been Jewish people in Gaza for three thousand years. Except of times when they were ethnically cleansed by various peoples. Since I'm relatively certain you already knew this, what's your point?
You implied that it was the Palestinian's fault that there are no Jews in Gaza. I do not believe that to be true.

There have been Jewish people in Gaza for three thousand years. Except of times when they were ethnically cleansed by various peoples. Since I'm relatively certain you already knew this, what's your point?
You implied that it was the Palestinian's fault that there are no Jews in Gaza. I do not believe that to be true.
Now that was pretty darn funny.

But, all seriousness aside:

All Media, Jews are inherently evil | PMW

Uh, no. You claimed that "Palestine" was multi-religious. I was calling on you to prove your claim by requesting evidence of public Jewish religious practice in Gaza and the West Bank. Got nothing, huh?

Uh, no. You claimed that "Palestine" was multi-religious. I was calling on you to prove your claim by requesting evidence of public Jewish religious practice in Gaza and the West Bank. Got nothing, huh?

The captions on that video are so terrible as to make it unwatchable for me. But the gist is something to do with Nablus and the 300 Samaritans who live there, at the cross roads of Areas B and C? THAT is your proof that "Palestine" is multi-religious?

In the city where I live, I can find three churches, two mosques, a synagogue and a Sikh Temple within blocks of each other.

While America stifles free speech, Ireland opens up the debate on Israel’s legitimacy and exceptionalism

The laugh is that Israel does a splendid job of delegitimising itself without any outside help. In the wake of the 1947 United Nations Partition Plan, which granted the Jews territory within defined borders, they declared statehood in 1948 without borders, grabbing as much extra land as they could by armed terror and ethnic cleansing. The new state of Israel’s admission to the UN in 1949 was conditional upon honouring the UN Charter and implementing UN General Assembly Resolutions 181 and 194. It failed to do so and to this day repeatedly violates provisions and principles of the charter.

Israel even fails to comply with the provisions of the European Union-Israel Association Agreement of 1995 which requires adherence to the principles of the UN Charter and states that “respect for human rights and democratic principle constitute an essential element of this agreement”, in return for trading privileges. It gets the privileges without delivering on the obligations.

In 2004 the International Court of Justice (ICJ) at The Hague ruled that construction of what’s often referred to as the Apartheid Wall breaches international law and Israel must dismantle it and make reparation. Israel nevertheless continues building its hideous wall with American tax dollars. The ICJ also ruled that

all states are under an obligation not to recognise the illegal situation resulting from the construction of the wall and not to render aid or assistance in maintaining the situation created by such construction.
Delegitimising Israel: Nobody does it better than the Israelis themselves

Israel and it's little helper's
Well if the arab leadership in Judea and Samaria didn't send terrorists to target Israeli civilians there wouldn't be a need for a wall

And the surrounding arab nations have seen how well it performs and are building their own "walls" to keep the palestinians out.

Anything of relevance to the thread remit, as this is just of topic deflection

No I have no problem. but it seems that you do when you deny proven facts. Where do you think the Nazi's got the ideas from in the first place. Nothing in place until the mufti fled to Germany in the very early 1930's, and he planted the seeds of the final solution in Hitlers mind
Yeah right, the Grand Mufti wrote "Mein Kampf" in Arab and someone translated it for Hitler. :happy-1:

Seriously though, that's an unpopular view even (or especially) in Israel:

Netanyahu blames Jerusalem mufti for Holocaust, is accused of ‘absolving Hitler’

Did I say that or is this just you trying to get out of jail

Have you read Mein Kampf and what it is about, or are you just writing what your obergruppen fuerher has told you to write

There has never been a dhimmi status in Palestine. It is not even up for discussion.

So why do you keep bringing it up?

Because others keep bringing up how "wonderful" it is for Jews to live in Muslim nations. Why don't you ask them to stop doing that?
Palestine is a multi religious place. There are no laws about different religions. There are other forums for other countries.

Then why don't you tell them to quit posting about other countries?

As for the rest, perhaps you should show me some photos of the vibrant Jewish religious practice in Gaza and maybe suggest where I might attend a public menorah lighting there? Or in the West Bank.

For 4,500 years until Israel implemented Oslo and forcibly removed the Jewish inhabitants from their lands in gaza in August 2005. The arab muslims decided that they did not have to comply with Oslo so started firing illegal weapons at Israel leading to an all out invasion and the deaths of many arab muslims in the process.

Dont you know how to use google ?

Stalin did that not because he liked Jews, but because he wanted to get them as far away as possible, kind of like Hitler's Madagascar plan.

Truth is though, Jews lived in peace and were well respected in Muslim countries before Israel was created.

Tell that to the ignoramuses that post here. They live in an alternate reality, created by the Zionist propaganda they have been fed. None have actually ever read a factual account from an objective source on the subject of Israel.
Another anti-Semite crawls out of the woodwork, and Monte has found a new friend.

WHO IS AN ARAB JEW? by Albert Memmi

Reflections By An
ARAB JEW

by Ella Habiba Shohat

Reflections By An Arab Jew - Ella Shohat

I think I will go with what Albert Memmi has to say since he and the various members of the Jimena organization happened to live in Middle East countries and experienced what happened to Jews. Perhaps you can take a little time from your attempting to demonize Israel and do some research on this group.

Of course you would read something written under the auspices of the Israel Academic Committee on the Middle East rather than an objective essay. LOL

Like those we find in your links that use only islamonazi sources

That is your get out card, and it fails on everything because there was no implication at all in the original post.

Thanks for the link.

Official PA TV host Walaa Al-Battat:​
“No, dear. Our problem is not the Jews. We love all of the monotheistic religions. This is the land of the monotheistic religions. Our problem is not with the [Jewish] religion. Our problem is the Zionist entity that kills our children, takes our lands, harms our properties, and destroys our homes. We have no problem with the Jews, you understand?”​

Thanks for the link.

Official PA TV host Walaa Al-Battat:
“No, dear. Our problem is not the Jews. We love all of the monotheistic religions. This is the land of the monotheistic religions. Our problem is not with the [Jewish] religion. Our problem is the Zionist entity that kills our children, takes our lands, harms our properties, and destroys our homes. We have no problem with the Jews, you understand?”​
You're welcome for the link. However, you might wish to remind "Al" that Islamism has had a 1,400 year long revulsion for Jews that extends back to the very invention of Islamist ideology. You might want to email "Al" and suggest he read.the Hamas charter for an understanding of how his compatriots view Jews.

The Zionist Entity™ has every right to protect its citizens from Peaceful Inner Strugglers™ who live within the framework of a 7th century fascistic ideology.

Say hi to "Al" for me.

TE]
You're welcome for the link. However, you might wish to remind "Al" that Islamism has had a 1,400 year long revulsion for Jews that extends back to the very invention of Islamist ideology.
Not really, it's from the 18th century:
Wahhabism - Wikipedia

Islamism - Wikipedia
Yeah, really. Search wiki for some of the lovely verses referencing Jews in the Islamic hate and war manual also called the Koran.
Why don't you.

TE]
You're welcome for the link. However, you might wish to remind "Al" that Islamism has had a 1,400 year long revulsion for Jews that extends back to the very invention of Islamist ideology.
Not really, it's from the 18th century:
Wahhabism - Wikipedia

Islamism - Wikipedia
Yeah, really. Search wiki for some of the lovely verses referencing Jews in the Islamic hate and war manual also called the Koran.
This one, right:
"O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations."

The Koran is for Jews - Jewish Quran

I was joking with that link, but obviously the Koran is based on earlier religious works.

In any case, what's in the Koran is not worse than what it says in the Torah about non-Jews, or what it says in the Bible about non-believers.

Thanks for the link.

Official PA TV host Walaa Al-Battat:

Then that person is a LIAR and has confessed to being a LIAR by saying what they did. The Jews are the Zionists are the Jews

Forum List

Back