BiBi was on 60 minutes last night, I do hope he watched the show

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
After he went on about the Palestinians and Iran getting the bomb, although he does not let the IAEA in his country, whereas Iran does now with the agreement, he was saying they are gong to get the bomb.
Well if he has it why not Iran.
I hope he watched what went on after him , about Columbia, a war torn country and what they did. Christmas would not work there, but perhaps he can hire the ad man Jose Miguel Sokoloff to creates some ads and ideas for him, No need to watch the video, but one can read all about it underneath. It would be a good think for our Detroit , Chicago and any other city to actually do something for the poor instead of just complaining.
Bibi's excuses are getting very old, he is not really trying and he should not pretend he even wants a 2 state solution if he insists that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish country. That is crazy talk for one who wants a 2 state solution. Bibi is not very bright if he truly wants peace. The following is from the website.

Colombia used to be one of the most violent and isolated places on Earth. But new ways of thinking have helped the country find peace and fight poverty

The following is a script from “The New Colombia,” which aired on Dec. 11, 2016. Lara Logan is the correspondent. Alan B. Goldberg, producer.

For more than half a century, Colombia was one of the most violent and isolated countries on Earth. Infamous for cartels, cocaine, and kidnapping. The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia or FARC fought the government in the longest running war in the Western hemisphere. Until recently, when Colombia achieved what many thought was impossible. The war is effectively over, the country transformed.

How do you end a 52-year war that left 220,000 dead and millions displaced against a revolutionary army dedicated to overthrowing the government? Billions in U.S. aid helped. But the Colombian military came up with one of the most unusual ideas in modern warfare: an advertising campaign. They hired a creative ad executive, Jose Miguel Sokoloff, to convince thousands of fighters to give up without firing a shot. How did Sokoloff do it? With soccer balls and Christmas trees.

How unconventional thinking transformed a war-torn Colombia

We helped Colombia kill commies.

That is always a net gain in the peace process as well as increasing the intellectual quality of the species.

They connected the city through its public transportation system. We started our tour on a metro train that took us to Communa 13; a slum that was once the city’s bloody epicenter, where tens of thousands who fled the war now live because it sits on a steep hilltop. Fajardo’s urban planners took a bold step, they built escalators up the side of the mountain, the equivalent of 28 stories. If you wanted to build hope, this was a good place to start.

BiBi- Tear Down That Wall

Bibi is a good man and a leader....Obama should have been paying attention, he may have learned something

They connected the city through its public transportation system. We started our tour on a metro train that took us to Communa 13; a slum that was once the city’s bloody epicenter, where tens of thousands who fled the war now live because it sits on a steep hilltop. Fajardo’s urban planners took a bold step, they built escalators up the side of the mountain, the equivalent of 28 stories. If you wanted to build hope, this was a good place to start.

Sergio Fajardo: This is a symbol. Things can be done in the poorest part of town.

BIBI = Tear Down The Walls

Bibi is a good man and a leader....Obama should have been paying attention, he may have learned something

He had nothing but good to say about Obama. Surprise.

also he bragged about how well Israel is doing, well we are not and we need that 38 billion that is going to Israel over 10 years, yes Obama ok'd that.

Bibi might be good, I wouldn't not know, but he is not very smart.

also he bragged about how well Israel is doing, well we are not and we need that 38 billion that is going to Israel over 10 years, yes Obama ok'd that.

Obungles is a fucking boob and a disaster.

Instead the DNC attempted to manipulate the Israeli elections.... but it was our messiah doing it to someone the libturds are programmed to hate.

Do not comment unless you read the article, You are not a nice person. It shows in every post you do.

Do not comment unless you read the article, You are not a nice person. It shows in every post you do.

Get past I take direction from you. You run around bashing Jews, Israel and prop Islam....you're an anti Semite and everyone knows it. THAT is not a nice person, ya fecking loon

Instead the DNC attempted to manipulate the Israeli elections.... but it was our messiah doing it to someone the libturds are programmed to hate.

Your so full of hate I just put you on ignore, to give me a break for awhile.

Your so full of hate I just put you on ignore, to give me a break for awhile.

Get a load of this one, rabid anti Semite bawling about hate? Oh me achin ribs

Get past I take direction from you. You run around bashing Jews, Israel and prop Islam....you're an anti Semite and everyone knows it. THAT is not a nice person, ya fecking loon

Your a waste of time. I value my time on earth and your not worth it. 4 posts and you have not even read the article to comment on. You are truly a waste of my time.

Your a waste of time.

It's "you're" learn proper English

Bibi might be good, I wouldn't not know, but he is not very smart.

So what about the $380billion he signed of on going to islamonazi terrorists, dont you also need that ?

Bibi and Trump will make great teammates fighting IslamoNazism in the holy land.

This could be the beginning of the end for Hamas.

Your a waste of time. I value my time on earth and your not worth it. 4 posts and you have not even read the article to comment on. You are truly a waste of my time.
Fatima still hasn't learned the difference between your and you're. Allah Akbar!

Fatima still hasn't learned the difference between your and you're. Allah Akbar!

Also one who didn't comment on the post. Comment on the post not on U R. I know peace is not what the PM of Israel wants.

Forum List

Back