deion sanders thinks he is saint of blackness

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
He's got more $ than the rest of us combined. He could quit and not work another day in his life. That beats the average person who works for 40 years. Having our best years taken because we work hard on our godforsaken jobs in a godforsaken forlorn rat race. He wins. Hands down. He got paid huge money for playing a game. That's the real american dream.

He's got more $ than the rest of us combined. He could quit and not work another day in his life. That beats the average person who works for 40 years. Having our best years taken because we work hard on our godforsaken jobs in a godforsaken forlorn rat race. He wins. Hands down. He got paid huge money for playing a game. That's the real american dream.
money does not make happiness. he still a creepy football.

money does not make happiness. he still a creepy football.
Hes got more $ than you....so therefore in america which stands only for the dollar, he has beaten you. If one works their most productive years then one has gotten NOTHING. To beat the system one doesn't have to work their tails off. That's wrong to take away ones most productive time. It's NOT needed by the citizenry.

Hes got more $ than you....so therefore in america which stands only for the dollar, he has beaten you. If one works their most productive years then one has gotten NOTHING. To beat the system one doesn't have to work their tails off. That's wrong to take away ones most productive time. It's NOT needed by the citizenry.
money does not make happiness. money does not make him good person. is this al black think of is money. dang. money is the root of all evil. he still trash. and no one too look up too. im not evil and is fine with money just not obssed with it like you and think that is only think that makes perons. typical.

money does not make happiness. money does not make him good person. is this al black think of is money. dang. money is the root of all evil. he still trash. and no one too look up too. im not evil and is fine with money just not obssed with it like you and think that is only think that makes perons. typical.
Well capitalism is about making the most money. You need to get in the game. He got paid big huge $ for playing a game. He won. Good on him. It comes down to $ in america. NO MORE NO LESS. Deion wins. I worked for 42 years. I lost. Big time. Awful.

NCAAF is questionable on Education for Football players? Deion dumped all existing scholarship COL players and brought in his own hired crew of players. What about those first or second year schooling? Now they can't play football and lose their scholarship?

Not sure how they feel about Deion at this point? Does the new crew actually go to classes? We will find out possibly? Maybe that subject is "off limits" because it is big TV money and it is Deion after all.

NCAAF is questionable on Education for Football players? Deion dumped all existing scholarship COL players and brought in his own hired crew of players. What about those first or second year schooling? Now they can't play football and lose their scholarship?

Not sure how they feel about Deion at this point? Does the new crew actually go to classes? We will find out possibly? Maybe that subject is "off limits" because it is big TV money and it is Deion after all.
Yep. Because the only thing that matters is the dollar. I've been saying it forever. But some crackpots who don't ever wise up believe it stands for more. But in reality it does not. Never has. I'm 94 years old. Seen it all.

Yep. Because the only thing that matters is the dollar. I've been saying it forever. But some crackpots who don't ever wise up believe it stands for more. But in reality it does not. Never has. I'm 94 years old. Seen it all.

no it dosent only to you

never said black football players are bright

Well capitalism is about making the most money. You need to get in the game. He got paid big huge $ for playing a game. He won. Good on him. It comes down to $ in america. NO MORE NO LESS. Deion wins. I worked for 42 years. I lost. Big time. Awful.
your obssesed with money seek help and go to church

I know nothing of him committing any crimes. I don’t like him because he’s unprofessional and engages in poor sportsmanship

I know nothing of him committing any crimes. I don’t like him because he’s unprofessional and engages in poor sportsmanship
He works within the system he is given. If he goes in and loses, he is fired. So it comes down to the dollar. He brings in $ to the university. He puts butts in seats. Again, he wins. Whereas we had or have to report to some job for some pittance pay. He wins... Again and again and again. But that's our system. That's how it works.

Horseshitting, your hatred for black folks runs so deep that you make up stories about folks and you are attacking a black man because he is successful. You are one mumble mouth, dumbass, racist loser.

Forum List

Back