deion sanders thinks he is saint of blackness

He works within the system he is given. If he goes in and loses, he is fired. So it comes down to the dollar. He brings in $ to the university. He puts butts in seats. Again, he wins. Whereas we had or have to report to some job for some pittance pay. He wins... Again and again and again. But that's our system. That's how it works.
well you get over it. no one rich ever wins anything. get over it. what a bitter old man you are.,

Coach Prime is awesome.

I live in a small town in East Texas not very far from his house in Canton. We have a little cafe he was a regular at. As far as I know he was always a gentleman.

OP is an illiterate moron and just as ignorant as IM2, Lakhota, Superbadbrutha and bodecea.

Coach Prime is awesome.

I live in a small town in East Texas not very far from his house in Canton. We have a little cafe he was a regular at. As far as I know he was always a gentleman.

OP is an illiterate moron and just as ignorant as IM2, Lakhota, Superbadbrutha and bodecea.
Thxs for putting me in good company, those are good folks other than mumble mouth, racist Horseshitting.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I know nothing of him committing any crimes. I don’t like him because he’s unprofessional and engages in poor sportsmanship
You don't like him because he's black and doesn't bow and scrape to whites.

Ask what people care more about.
The national debt or football. Football wins.
The list of national problems vs football? Football wins. Coach prime is smart. He knows where the $ are. That's what america is all about.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I am proud to be compared to Superbadbrotha, Lakota,and bodeca. 3 people who refuse to tolerate the racist bs that goes on here.

I am proud to be compared to Superbadbrotha, Lakota,and bodeca. 3 people who refuse to tolerate the racist bs that goes on here.

Sounds to me like you tolerate racism every day of your pathetic life.

Why don’t you do something about it instead of crying on USMB daily?

Sounds to me like you tolerate racism every day of your pathetic life.

Why don’t you do something about it instead of crying on USMB daily?
That's because you're an idiot. Addressing white racism wherever it shows itself is doing something about it and since this forum is full of whites who are racists....Figure it out chump.

That's because you're an idiot. Addressing white racism wherever it shows itself is doing something about it and since this forum is full of whites who are racists....Figure it out chump.

Ya, keep telling yourself you’re making a difference by posting 67,000 (pathetic) messages on an internet message board.

MLK would be so proud.

Forum List

Back