Corrupt Attorney General Garland

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Bill O'Reilly on Attorney General Garland's Coverup of Biden
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
The corruption and conspiracy of the Biden Crime Syndicate is sickening. Every Democrat should be ashamed of himself, but of course very few can admit that they were wrong and foolish.
Evil is like that.
[ BONUS : Coyote has been uncharacteristically silent after I called him out for his childish pettiness in sniveling about my use of large, bold fonts, and reported his pettiness to El Hefe. ]

BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Garland Spectacle
By: Bill O'ReillySeptember 21, 2023

Very few Americans saw the vivid display of corruption yesterday because they were on the job or raising urchins. But Attorney General Garland's testimony about the Hunter/Joe Biden situation was something to behold.
Garland trotted out the Sergeant Schultz defense: "I know nothing!" He evaded all specific questions about Biden's behavior by saying he would not "interfere with the investigations."
So, the head of the Justice Department is providing absolutely no oversight on one of the most intense corruption investigations in history.
Insane doesn't even begin to describe it.

And I believe Merrick Garland. I think he wants no part of any Biden probe because he knows it's radioactive. These swamp creatures have an acute sense of danger.

But here's where the Attorney General deceives the most. He had to sign off on the first Hunter plea deal that demanded the federal government never again charge Hunter Biden with anything. As a former judge, Garland had to know the absurdity of that, and, indeed, a federal judge threw it out.
So why did Garland try to slip it by?
Merrick "Schultz" Garland will never answer that question other than to say he trusted his prosecutors.
But the whole thing doesn't stack.
Does it?
See you this evening for the No Spin News.Biden

Merrick turned out to be the turd in the punchbowl that finally made the punch undrinkable. Don't believe anything said by DOJ.

The corruption and conspiracy of the Biden Crime Syndicate is sickening. Every Democrat should be ashamed of himself, but of course very few can admit that they were wrong and foolish.
Evil is like that.
[ BONUS : Coyote has been uncharacteristically silent after I called him out for his childish pettiness in sniveling about my use of large, bold fonts, and reported his pettiness to El Hefe. ]

Garland Spectacle

Very few Americans saw the vivid display of corruption yesterday because they were on the job or raising urchins. But Attorney General Garland's testimony about the Hunter/Joe Biden situation was something to behold.
Garland trotted out the Sergeant Schultz defense: "I know nothing!" He evaded all specific questions about Biden's behavior by saying he would not "interfere with the investigations."
So, the head of the Justice Department is providing absolutely no oversight on one of the most intense corruption investigations in history.

And I believe Merrick Garland. I think he wants no part of any Biden probe because he knows it's radioactive. These swamp creatures have an acute sense of danger.

But here's where the Attorney General deceives the most. He had to sign off on the first Hunter plea deal that demanded the federal government never again charge Hunter Biden with anything. As a former judge, Garland had to know the absurdity of that, and, indeed, a federal judge threw it out.
Merrick "Schultz" Garland will never answer that question other than to say he trusted his prosecutors.
Does it?
The Attorney General is not the President's lawyer. Unlike Billy before him, Garland has pretty much stayed hands off. By the book. Isn't that what you want in an AG?
I mean, it's not like he's stalled and scrapped the whole Hunter Biden snipe hunt. :)
He's letting the SC's he appointed run with whatever they wanted to.
So a friendly, Trump appointed judge tossed out Hunter's plea deal that was probably signed off on by all sides. She made a political grandstand.
Now, you got your trumped up (no pun intended) gun charge and you'll probably get a tax evasion charge too. And if Hunter didn't pay taxes, he deserves to pay.

The Attorney General is not the President's lawyer. Unlike Billy before him, Garland has pretty much stayed hands off. By the book. Isn't that what you want in an AG?
I mean, it's not like he's stalled and scrapped the whole Hunter Biden snipe hunt. :)
He's letting the SC's he appointed run with whatever they wanted to.
So a friendly, Trump appointed judge tossed out Hunter's plea deal that was probably signed off on by all sides. She made a political grandstand.
Now, you got your trumped up (no pun intended) gun charge and you'll probably get a tax evasion charge too. And if Hunter didn't pay taxes, he deserves to pay.
It is pretty gross watching you jack Biden off like that.

Evil is like that.

Garland Spectacle

Does it?
You would have to have a conscience to be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back