between Kelly Ann's alternative fact and fiction blather, Spicer melting down every time Trump opened his mouth, to keeping his poorly appointed staff in tact, Donnie's first two weeks were indeed the most impressive display of incompetence in the history of politics in this country.

between Kelly Ann's alternative fact and fiction blather, Spicer melting down every time Trump opened his mouth, to keeping his poorly appointed staff in tact, Donnie's first two weeks were indeed the most impressive display of incompetence in the history of politics in this country.
Notice a theme? Everything this fragile little snowflake cited were about words from the Trump Administration. Just words. Not policy. Not constitutionality. Not success or failure. Not results. Words.

The fragile little snowflakes on the left cannot handle blunt words... :lmao:

I have to salute you President Trump - you've been exceptional your first two weeks on the job. Quite possibly the most impressive first two weeks of a presidency in my lifetime.

This will create jobs and - more importantly - create affordable energy for America. The exact opposite of what Barack Obama attempted to accomplish during his administration.

"The final easement granted on Wednesday by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to complete the Dakota Access pipeline project sent a clear signal to our nation: Infrastructure development is once again a priority."

Pipeline Easement Marks a New Day for US Energy

You trumpies are too blind to see what's happening...

qrb05.gif

I just watched the Spicer press conference. I expect the headlines to be: "Trump isn't getting anything done" for some outlets.

President Trump is flat out getting the job done...
  • Employment in the private sector surged by 298,000 for the month, with goods producers adding 106,000, ADP and Moody's Analytics said. Construction jobs swelled by 66,000 and manufacturing added 32,000.
  • In addition to the construction and manufacturing positions, mining and natural resources also contributed 8,000 to the total. Trump has promised to restore mining jobs as well.
  • The most construction jobs created in 11 years
Job creation posts blowout month in February

I have to salute you President Trump - you've been exceptional your first two weeks on the job. Quite possibly the most impressive first two weeks of a presidency in my lifetime.

This will create jobs and - more importantly - create affordable energy for America. The exact opposite of what Barack Obama attempted to accomplish during his administration.

"The final easement granted on Wednesday by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to complete the Dakota Access pipeline project sent a clear signal to our nation: Infrastructure development is once again a priority."

Really? And is that going to be used here in the US? Seems to me I am hearing about an oil glut here. Bet it will be refined and the refined products shipped to other nations. On infrastructure, I will say good on the orange clown when he starts replacing our aging interstate bridges, our dams that are leaking, and water supplies for our major cities.

On infrastructure, I will say good on the orange clown when he starts replacing our aging interstate bridges, our dams that are leaking, and water supplies for our major cities.
None of that is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Such a shame that you don't understand how your own nation's government functions.

Really? And is that going to be used here in the US? Seems to me I am hearing about an oil glut here. Bet it will be refined and the refined products shipped to other nations. On infrastructure, I will say good on the orange clown when he starts replacing our aging interstate bridges, our dams that are leaking, and water supplies for our major cities.
There are few votes in clean water bridges and so forth.

We have the blueprint for prosperity. We know exactly what works and what doesn't. But it's a matter of having the backbone to tell the parasites we will not allow them to mooch off of society any longer...

"New data in a report from the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) paint a clear picture: States with the best policies are being rewarded with an influx of residents, and states with unattractive policies are losing residents."

IMG_3240.jpg

Why People Are Leaving Blue States in Droves

We have the blueprint for prosperity. We know exactly what works and what doesn't. But it's a matter of having the backbone to tell the parasites we will not allow them to mooch off of society any longer...

"New data in a report from the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) paint a clear picture: States with the best policies are being rewarded with an influx of residents, and states with unattractive policies are losing residents."

View attachment 116113

Do you suppose that's why NY ranks 16th in per capita income and Texas ranks 25th?

View attachment 116113

Do you suppose that's why NY ranks 16th in per capita income and Texas ranks 25th?
Do you suppose you're too dumb to understand "cost of living"? People don't leave for a worse life. They will live in bigger houses with a better lifestyle making less money in Texas due to much lower cost of living and much lower taxes.

Consumer Prices Including Rent in New York, NY are 56.54% higher than in Austin, TX
Rent Prices in New York, NY are 90.97% higher than in Austin, TX
Restaurant Prices in New York, NY are 33.58% higher than in Austin, TX
Groceries Prices in New York, NY are 35.51% higher than in Austin, TX
Local Purchasing Power in New York, NY is 17.80% lower than in Austin, TX

The bottom line snowflake, no matter how desperately you attempt to spin, people are fleeing Dumbocrat states employing failed hatriot economic policy in record numbers. And they aren't doing it because they hate prosperity. :laugh:

Forum List

Back