Reagan was great? Surely you jest. He was a corporate master. He was an actor.
Surely you are a moron. Reagan was great. One of the three greatest presidents in U.S. history. He was a true leader, he was humble, he freed up markets and individuals, he brought down the U.S.S.R. without firing a shot because he was the ultimate statesman. The list goes on and on.

I'd be more impressed if he got any bill passed. Heck by this time in his first term Obama was on the eve of passage of the stimulus give-away.

"give-away"?
You know - when he illegally threw a trillion dollars of our money at his friends. Like Solyndra. Like trying to see if shrimp can jog on underwater treadmills. Like restoring abandoned "visitor centers" that no one will visit.

i think the democrats may already be tired of President Trump. heh :)
Well, I'm sure they are tired of us winning.

Democrats will come around when they start winning too.

Except the communist/globalists, they're always going to be the same and miserable.

Define "communist/globalists".

FYI, the parts in that car/truck being put together in the US come from Europe, Asia and regions in N. and S. America. There is a global economy, a global market system and notwithstanding trump's promises, manufacturing has and will remain in those areas where wages are low.

Our future relies on innovation, science and technology. We need to revamp our pubic education system, have skilled technicians and skilled workers maintain the old even as it is replaced by new and modern improvements, as we begin as promised by trump to renew, rebuilt and re-engineer our infrastructure.

BTW, why haven't McConnell and Ryan begun to talk about passing that trillion dollar stimulus plan to create jobs and Make America Great Again which trump promised? And why does trump aor his inner circle not talk about (too busy making enemies lists)?

BTW2, what did trump mean by Making American Great Again; Might makes right? Does he want to Make America great again by creating a more powerful military, and rule as the Emperor of an imperialistic power? Is that why he is opposed to free trade agreements?

I'd be more impressed if he got any bill passed. Heck by this time in his first term Obama was on the eve of passage of the stimulus give-away.

"give-away"?
You know - when he illegally threw a trillion dollars of our money at his friends. Like Solyndra. Like trying to see if shrimp can jog on underwater treadmills. Like restoring abandoned "visitor centers" that no one will visit.

SOLYNDRA! Get real.

"In 2011, solar panel company Solyndra defaulted on a $535 million loan guaranteed by the Department of Energy. The agency had a few other high-profile bankruptcies, too — electric car company
Fisker and solar company Abound among them. But now that loan program has started turning a profit.

"Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black."
After Solyndra Loss, U.S. Energy Loan Program Turning A Profit

Once again a rabid hater of all things Obama has lied by omission!

POST SCRIPT:

Photos of solar collectors around the nation - Google Search

Reagan loved the corporatists....the rich ones, and he catered to them just like the rest of our presidents none of whom I respect. None of them would I have Evert shook hands with nor would have helped if they needed help.

"give-away"?

SOLYNDRA! Get real.

"In 2011, solar panel company Solyndra defaulted on a $535 million loan guaranteed by the Department of Energy. The agency had a few other high-profile bankruptcies, too — electric car company
Fisker and solar company Abound among them. But now that loan program has started turning a profit.

"Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black."

POST SCRIPT:

"Lied by omission"? Snowflake - you just proved it. Barack Obama personally approved the half a billion "bailout" to Solyndra. And here is where things get really interesting: White House e-mails prove that he knew that Solyndra would still file for bankruptcy even with the more than half a billion dollars in free tax payer money.

And you want the final nail in the coffin on this illegal, unconstitutional, cluster-fuck? After they did file bankruptcy - Solyndra employees were caught throwing millions of dollars in solar panels into dumpsters. They could have sold those (or at the very least - auctioned them off) to recover some of the tax payer dollars. But nope! Obama funneled more than half a billion dollars to his pals, they enjoyed their multi-million dollar "golden" parachutes, and then they literally threw the rest of the tax payer's money into the dumpsters.

This is from your precious NRP snowflake. In other words - you're fucked. You just got bent over by the facts (though it's painfully clear you thoroughly enjoy that kind of thing).

Emails Imply White House Knew Solyndra Might Fail

Emails Show Solyndra Push Was Rahm Emanuel's Idea

Solyndra White House Emails: Revolving White House Door – Bush Refused Solyndra Loan

* Making Guy Catcher my personal bitch on USMB since August 3, 2009

"give-away"?

SOLYNDRA! Get real.

POST SCRIPT:

"Lied by omission"? Snowflake - you just proved it. Barack Obama personally approved the half a billion "bailout" to Solyndra. And here is where things get really interesting: White House e-mails prove that he knew that Solyndra would still file for bankruptcy even with the more than half a billion dollars in free tax payer money.

And you want the final nail in the coffin on this illegal, unconstitutional, cluster-fuck? After they did file bankruptcy - Solyndra employees were caught throwing millions of dollars in solar panels into dumpsters. They could have sold those (or at the very least - auctioned them off) to recover some of the tax payer dollars. But nope! Obama funneled more than half a billion dollars to his pals, they enjoyed their multi-million dollar "golden" parachutes, and then they literally threw the rest of the tax payer's money into the dumpsters.

This is from your precious NRP snowflake. In other words - you're fucked. You just got bent over by the facts (though it's painfully clear you thoroughly enjoy that kind of thing).

Solyndra White House Emails: Revolving White House Door – Bush Refused Solyndra Loan

You are one of the most dishonest hacks as well as a despicable & deplorable person. I'd suggest you are a paid hack, but given your emotional tirades and cowardly attacks I doubt you could meet the MQ's (sanity) and the ability to convince a skeptical reader.

Thus my suspicion is, your are desperate for attention. As a good liberal who cares about others let me be the first to provide constructive attention to your needy Id, maybe with enough constructive attention you might (maybe but unlikely) developed a superego.

So far Trump reminds me of a computer programmer who thinks any code he has not written himself just plain sucks. Hopefully after a few months I'll have a better impression.

You are one of the most dishonest hacks as well as a despicable & deplorable person. I'd suggest you are a paid hack, but given your emotional tirades and cowardly attacks I doubt you could meet the MQ's (sanity) and the ability to convince a skeptical reader.

Thus my suspicion is, your are desperate for attention. As a good liberal who cares about others let me be the first to provide constructive attention to your needy Id, maybe with enough constructive attention you might (maybe but unlikely) developed a superego.
HaHa! After proving you wrong you immediately turn to personal attacks to avoid the issue. I'm completely honest and backed it up with links from sources you worship (like NPR).

Unlike you - I don't have "suspicions". I know for a fact you are a partisan asshole parasite mooching off of society. And you intend to keep that gravy train flowing by spreading propaganda. And it pisses you off that I show up and correct your disinformation. Well, not sorry snowflake. I'm going to keep owning your pitiful ass.

I never thought something so basic as enforcing the law would be cause for celebration in the United States. But then again, I also never thought that hatriots would become so unhinged and irrational that they would demand women allow sexually deviant, mentally disturbed men to share restrooms and public showers with them.

'Santa Trump' starts to deliver for immigration hawks

I never thought something so basic as enforcing the law would be cause for celebration in the United States. But then again, I also never thought that hatriots would become so unhinged and irrational that they would demand women allow sexually deviant, mentally disturbed men to share restrooms and public showers with them.

'Santa Trump' starts to deliver for immigration hawks

President Trump is doing everything right in his first four weeks. After 8 long years of misery, I had forgotten what it felt like to have a pragmatic businessman in charge as opposed to a radical idealist...

President Trump vowed Wednesday that there will be "no more wasted money" in the federal budget as he prepares his first spending plan to be submitted to Congress. "We must do a lot more with less, and look for every last dollar of savings," Mr. Trump told reporters in a White House meeting.

Donald Trump vows to cut waste in first budget

things are going to pop, business is back, all kinds large and small. it's a big part of our culture.
less government more free time and fun, happy days are here again.
Jesus will descend from his almighty perch.
At least now that would be permitted. Under de führer Obama - that would have been completely impermissible!

Last edited:

"give-away"?

SOLYNDRA! Get real.

POST SCRIPT:

what about his salient topic points ?

Have a problem with how his plans will benefit lower income working people. seems like a lot of give with one hand and take with the other.

"give-away"?

SOLYNDRA! Get real.

POST SCRIPT:

what about his salient topic points ?

Which "salient topic points"?

Here are unbiased looks at the issue, and don't cherry pick out a sentence or two to support your agenda:

Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan: report

U.S. Expects $5 Billion From Program That Funded Solyndra

Forum List

Back