P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I have to salute you President Trump - you've been exceptional your first two weeks on the job. Quite possibly the most impressive first two weeks of a presidency in my lifetime.

This will create jobs and - more importantly - create affordable energy for America. The exact opposite of what Barack Obama attempted to accomplish during his administration.

"The final easement granted on Wednesday by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to complete the Dakota Access pipeline project sent a clear signal to our nation: Infrastructure development is once again a priority."

Pipeline Easement Marks a New Day for US Energy

things are going to pop, business is back, all kinds large and small. it's a big part of our culture.
less government more free time and fun, happy days are here again.

i think the democrats may already be tired of President Trump. heh :)
I think Trump is the Democrat's best hope. We need Trump to make more decisions; a lot of big decisions, The question with Trump is his response to problems: "See you in court".

I have to salute you President Trump - you've been exceptional your first two weeks on the job. Quite possibly the most impressive first two weeks of a presidency in my lifetime.

This will create jobs and - more importantly - create affordable energy for America. The exact opposite of what Barack Obama attempted to accomplish during his administration.

"The final easement granted on Wednesday by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to complete the Dakota Access pipeline project sent a clear signal to our nation: Infrastructure development is once again a priority."

Lol you people don't know your asses from last Tuesday.

Says the guy who is made the fool in every thread that he posts.... :laugh:

Says the guy who is made the fool in every thread that he posts.... :laugh:
We both know that isn't true.

Hey dare patriot. You see, you would classify me as non patriotic as to which I wear the label proudly. You see, I was born in this so called great nation over 80 years ago. I can take any man half my age in a brawl even today. I didn't vote for hildabeast and I didn't vote for Donnie. But I don't mind what trump is doing. I have never seen a great president in my lifetime...including Donnie. They all cater to the uber wealthy... So I call america the land of the rich, the home of the send out the poor to fight for me. That's the reality. I'm sure you agree.

Hey dare patriot. You see, you would classify me as non patriotic as to which I wear the label proudly. You see, I was born in this so called great nation over 80 years ago. I can take any man half my age in a brawl even today. I didn't vote for hildabeast and I didn't vote for Donnie. But I don't mind what trump is doing. I have never seen a great president in my lifetime...including Donnie. They all cater to the uber wealthy... So I call america the land of the rich, the home of the send out the poor to fight for me. That's the reality. I'm sure you agree.
I never called President Trump a "great president" and I highly doubt I ever will. However - you have seen a truly great president in your lifetime: Ronald Reagan. Shame on you for not recognizing that.

Forum List

Back