It has begun, prepare for the hate and accusations of racism.

If they report it, the stolen identity part won't be "significant enough" to mention just like Hellary being hated in middle America wasn't.

Why is it racist?
Because she is brown?
If she was white would it be racist?
If no then why does a brown person get special rights over a white person?
Is that racist? Are you racist? Is everyone racist? Is Godzilla racist? Is my dog racist? Racist racist racist

Yes, there should be a positive spin on splitting up families. Besides we have to protect ourselves against the violence perpetrated by ID theft.

How long before you start applauding for even smaller offenses? Jay Walking...Parking Violation...

She was caught in 2009. In the next 8 years it never occurred to her to adjust her status. Of course not. Her arrogance prevented her from doing things right. We accommodate her not the other way around.

Yes, there should be a positive spin on splitting up families. Besides we have to protect ourselves against the violence perpetrated by ID theft.

How long before you start applauding for even smaller offenses? Jay Walking...Parking Violation...
If I break the law and get a prison sentence but I have a child can I get out of going away to prison?

they could have went with her. Im sure Mexico don't mind illegals :D

If I break the law and get a prison sentence but I have a child can I get out of going away to prison?

Why are you pretending prison is deportation?

Something tells me this is not the CRIMINAL ILLIGALS Americans had in mind when Trump was talking about it.

Forum List

Back