Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.

Does this mean that the Democrat governors and mayors offering up their states and cities as illegal-immigrant sanctuaries in defiance of immigration law thought they were above the law?

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

biden been doing it for months

ALL these people have to be flown back again - some in weeks - to Texas, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc, for Asylum hearings.
I hope De Santis has to pay this (Both ways) Out of His Pocket because it should not be charged to any taxpayer state or Federal.
MAGAts are all jerks.

`
This has been called a publicity stunt by Democrats and the media and that is correct. However, the sanctuary cities nonsense was also a political stunt and entirely illegal to boot.

Democrats asked for this shit. Desantis and the other guy would not be doing this if it wasn’t for that.

Democrat hypocrisy is off the scale here.

I thought demofks were all about sanctuary. Now you don't believe in sanctuary for illegals? I swear those mayors were selling come to our city. they got them and bitched like a person who didn't get what they ordered.

Yep, it took less than 24 hours for Martha's Vineyard to deport them. LMFAO

You don’t have to believe in asylum. It’s a legal certainty. That makes all asylum applicants legal here until the immigration court rules.

Well that's another commie lie. They must first get past the initial screening and that's not at all certain.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

THE OP IS A DUMB FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

He is okay with allowing millions of illegal aliens to break the law and come here illegally and he is okay with the senile pedophile usurper Biden violating his oath of office and allowing it, but when the aliens are sent to one of his lily white rich liberal towns he wants to cry fowl.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant asshole.

1663398823883.png

We haven’t had a legitimate Federal Government (in any branch) since 1860, so that’s a pretty weak argument so far as I’m concerned.
Yea. Me claiming asylum is a legal process is the weak argument against there being no legitimacy in government since 1860. :banghead:

You're one projecting little bitch

Forum List

Back