Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

Have you ever been arrested?
No, but those arrested at the border are not put in jails or deported, they are put up in motels and given food and clothing. A large number of illegal crossings are pregnant women with three or four kids and will not be able to work and will be taken care of by the American taxpayers. Claiming asylum because of gang violence but we have gang violence and drugs here.??Members of MS-13 and other gangs are slipping across the southern border, hidden in the waves of thousands of Mexican and Central American migrants who continue to surge into the US.
Among those caught was a member of MS-13 and two 18th Street gang members, he said. Both gangs are extremely violent and have origins among Central American immigrant communities in Los Angeles. MS-13, also known as Mara Salvatrucha, tried to establish an east coast stronghold on Long Island, responsible for dozens of murders in Suffolk County beginning in 2016.
Border states have had enough and they are fighting back.

I believe DeSantis didn't have any legitimate reason to do this other than to be a dick. Political theater. The situation has not been improved.
One reason is the illegals in the border states is costing those state billions and not to mention the pregnant women with several kids who can not work but will be taken care of by those state welfare system. They want to stay in border states because of the large number of illegals there. They like to live among those like them.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..SECURE THE FUCKING BORDER ASAP

No, but those arrested at the border are not put in jails or deported, they are put up in motels and given food and clothing.
So, we don't deport people? Do you really believe that?
I'll cut to the chase.

When you are arrested, you are booked in. During the booking-in process, you are asked to sign, at minimum 3 pieces of paper. One of which is a form that allows the arresting agency to release your medical information to EMTs in the event you have an episode while at a detention facility. We get these all the time at my hospital.

I've never seen a case to where someone who was arrested hasn't signed this document.

Full disclosure...the only way I see these folks is if they had signed...meaning that if you don't sign, have no medical issues, I wouldn't know about it. But my hospital campus alone did over 200 interdictions at the county jail last month...all 200 times, the inmate had signed this form.

The point I'm making is that when you're arrested and someone from the arresting agency tells you to stand here instead of there, be quiet instead of talking, sit down instead of stand up, walk into this or that holding cell, or sign a form, rarely do you get someone who says, "no". To say the least, the whole scene is intimidating. If they say "no", they are forced to stand in a spot, be quiet, sit down, or go to a holding cell. And these are persons who largely understand their rights, natives, and persons who speak English.

Stating that these Venezuelan migrants knew what they were signing is rather dubious. And it looks more and more like Insane-tis lied to them anyway.

So, we don't deport people? Do you really believe that?

I'll cut to the chase.

When you are arrested, you are booked in. During the booking-in process, you are asked to sign, at minimum 3 pieces of paper. One of which is a form that allows the arresting agency to release your medical information to EMTs in the event you have an episode while at a detention facility. We get these all the time at my hospital.

I've never seen a case to where someone who was arrested hasn't signed this document.

Full disclosure...the only way I see these folks is if they had signed...meaning that if you don't sign, have no medical issues, I wouldn't know about it. But my hospital campus alone did over 200 interdictions at the county jail last month...all 200 times, the inmate had signed this form.

The point I'm making is that when you're arrested and someone from the arresting agency tells you to stand here instead of there, be quiet instead of talking, sit down instead of stand up, walk into this or that holding cell, or sign a form, rarely do you get someone who says, "no". To say the least, the whole scene is intimidating. If they say "no", they are forced to stand in a spot, be quiet, sit down, or go to a holding cell. And these are persons who largely understand their rights, natives, and persons who speak English.

Stating that these Venezuelan migrants knew what they were signing is rather dubious. And it looks more and more like Insane-tis lied to them anyway.
If they entered the country illegally they should not be arrested but simple put on a plane or bus and taken to the border. 2 million have been "detained" in the past year. Detaining does not mean arrested.

This story got weird. A woman lured immigrants to San Antonio under the pretense the state would fly them to Boston and then Desantis had Florida pay to have them flown to Martha’s Vineyard for a photo op?

Nearly everything about that sounds shady and illegal.

I have zero issue with free transportation for people to go where they want. It’s taxpayer money and they can hold Desantis responsible in Desantistan if they want. But kidnapping to Martha Vineyard is actually illegal.
you are right, its not legal these people are in the nation illegally, send them to jail

If they entered the country illegally they should not be arrested but simple put on a plane or bus and taken to the border.
So we should deport Guatemalans to Mexico?
2 million have been "detained" in the past year. Detaining does not mean arrested.
Okay....

Since you're an expert...how many have been deported--you know that thing you said wasn't happening.

So we should deport Guatemalans to Mexico?

Okay....

Since you're an expert...how many have been deported--you know that thing you said wasn't happening.

The Supreme Court won't allow the Biden administration to implement a policy that prioritizes deportation of people in the U.S. illegally ...ICE carried out 59,011 deportations in fiscal year 2021, an all-time low, according to historical ICE data.
July numbers bring the total of illegal aliens crossing our borders since President Biden took office to 4.9 million, ...
Biden Has Released Nearly 1.05 million SW Border Migrants into the U.S,,Others are still in detention centers

.Oct 22, 2021 — The Border Patrol released nearly 250,000 migrants into the country, including some with instructions to appear before an immigration judge

The Supreme Court won't allow the Biden administration to implement a policy that prioritizes deportation of people in the U.S. illegally ...ICE carried out 59,011 deportations in fiscal year 2021, an all-time low, according to historical ICE data.
July numbers bring the total of illegal aliens crossing our borders since President Biden took office to 4.9 million, ...
Biden Has Released Nearly 1.05 million SW Border Migrants into the U.S,,Others are still in detention centers

.Oct 22, 2021 — The Border Patrol released nearly 250,000 migrants into the country, including some with instructions to appear before an immigration judge
Link please.

Nah. Too scrawny. I like a little cushion for the pushin. :p

And.... I don't smell little girls' hair. That's kinda weird, dontcha think?

Mm... so clean... :eek:
I’m sure 12 y/o girls turn you on. After all you brought it up, right? Are you just a sick fuck or are you actually a real life pervert?

I’m sure 12 y/o girls turn you on. After all you brought it up, right? Are you just a sick fuck or are you actually a real life pervert?

I'm a happily married parent.

You dumbass leftards are getting tiresome.

Why don't you go fuck a tree stump or something? You dimwits are into that kind of stuff, aintcha?

Cucumbers and maybe even eggplants, right?

Deception and lying?? Florida Gov and Texas Gov. need to sue Biden, Harris and DHS for lying and defrauding the American people when they say "THE BORDER IS SECURE".

• Since President Biden has been in office, there have been nearly 3.4 million migrant encounters at the Southwest border, in addition to over 900,000 known gotaways who evaded U.S. Border Patrol agents.
  • July was the 17th straight month with more than 150,000 encounters – a trend never before recorded.
  • As of July 31, 66 people whose names appear on the terror watch list were stopped trying to cross the U.S.-Mexico border between ports of entry this fiscal year.
  • In FY 2022, CBP has already arrested 23,264 individuals attempting to cross the border with criminal convictions and 627 known gang members, including 256 members of MS-13.
  • It is the responsibility of the federal government to secure our nation’s sovereign borders. However, under the Biden administration, states like Texas and Arizona, have had to take matters into their own hands to keep their citizens safe.

WATCH: 17 Times the Biden Administration Said the Border Is Secure​

Meanwhile, DHS reports a record 2.5 million immigrant encounters in 2022

I'm a happily married parent.

You dumbass leftards are getting tiresome.

Why don't you go fuck a tree stump or something? You dimwits are into that kind of stuff, aintcha?

Cucumbers and maybe even eggplants, right?
Apparently not if you’re talking about 12 y/o girls.

Nah. Too scrawny. I like a little cushion for the pushin. :p

And.... I don't smell little girls' hair. That's kinda weird, dontcha think?

Mm... so clean... :eek:
What is weird and sick is where your mind is...The claim, however, is false. A reverse image search shows that the subject of the photograph is not Joe Biden, but Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, often referred to as AMLO.
The Reuters Fact Check team previously debunked posts claiming Joe Biden had inappropriately touched a young boy. Those claims were based on a picture of him comforting his grandson at the boy’s father’s funeral ( here ).
THIS IS SICK>......LMFOAO

Attachments

• 289103a2b56f3a276048bd67592a7acf.jpg
    289103a2b56f3a276048bd67592a7acf.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 7
  • fazhn1aoxkz41.jpg
    fazhn1aoxkz41.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
  • main-qimg-3aca41ee460d705612d88e445313f26c.png
    main-qimg-3aca41ee460d705612d88e445313f26c.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 9
Apparently not if you’re talking about 12 y/o girls.
Biden is the one sniffing them.

I'm only commenting on how .... um .... blatantly obvious the behavior is.

Normal happily married men like me don't run around doing stuff like that.

Forum List

Back