Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

What DeSantis did is a dick move. FloriDUH:s troll governor needs a smack in the mouth and soon.

Making them put their money and their locality where there mouth is. It's amazing how bitchy your side gets when Republicans actually fight back.

Eric Adams said with a straight face that places like NYC saying they are sanctuary cities doesn't create an incentive for people to try to come here illegally.....

Making them put their money and their locality where there mouth is. It's amazing how bitchy your side gets when Republicans actually fight back.
I believe DeSantis didn't have any legitimate reason to do this other than to be a dick. Political theater. The situation has not been improved.

I believe DeSantis didn't have any legitimate reason to do this other than to be a dick. Political theater. The situation has not been improved.

1663595720022.jpeg

You don’t have to believe in asylum. It’s a legal certainty. That makes all asylum applicants legal here until the immigration court rules.
Asylum is ok in limited situations

The Jews in 1938 for instance

But libs are misusing it to flood America with foreignets who do not belong here

His one-act play is a hit

Fake humanitarians in deep blue cities are being exposed as frauds

it's easy to scream you are a sanctuary city when you are 2000 miles from the border being crossed illegally.

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

How is it kidnapping?

Florida didn't let the illegals in the country. Florida didn't let them in Florida. Florida didn't fly and bus them into Florida.

All he did was what the Biden administration did to start with.

If it weren't to the Biden administration this wouldn't even be an issue to begin with.

Martha’s Vineyard reportedly has 2,000 empty hotel rooms yet claims they cant accept 50 illegal aliens?

Yep.

The funny thing is the biggest gripe in some of the outer boroughs in NYC is when the city homeless authority basically buys out an entire hotel to house people in residential neighborhoods, and then doesn't adequately staff the area with police to handle the increase in crime.

Many of these hotels spring up in places where they don't make sense, until you realize the hotel companies COUNT on the city to buy them up and use them as ad hoc shelters.

Border officials in the U.S. arrested more than 2 million illegal immigrants in the past 11 months at the southern border --

Is crossing the US border illegal?
The first offense is a misdemeanor according to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which prohibits non-nationals from entering or attempting to enter the United States at any time or place which has not been designated by an immigration officer, and also prohibits non-nationals from eluding inspection by ...

BORDER STATES SHOULD SUE BIDEN AND SANCTUARY STATES.

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

It underscores that the GOP and conservatives who support this shit are the scum of the earth

It underscores that the GOP and conservatives who support this shit are the scum of the earth
yet you support locking those Venezuelan's up in a military cage. look at you virtue signaling and gaslighting for everyone.

Here, let me point out to you, had you actually called out the Martha Vineyard snobs your point might have value, instead, you show you are no different than them. Way to fall in line peasant. because demofks taught you that you are a sheep and when wolves come, you must not fight them, you must call the shepherd

So sending the migrants to a sanctuary community was a mistake? Interesting take. I agree with you, actually. The lefties in MV really showed their true colors by calling in the military to bum-rush the migrants out of town less than 24 hours after they arrived. I'm 100% certain every other rich, white, leftist enclave in America will do the same thing. DeSantis and Abbott have exposed your hate, your hypocrisy, your racism, and your lies.

LOL

So sending the migrants to a sanctuary community was a mistake? Interesting take. I agree with you, actually. The lefties in MV really showed their true colors by calling in the military to bum-rush the migrants out of town less than 24 hours after they arrived. I'm 100% certain every other rich, white, leftist enclave in America will do the same thing. DeSantis and Abbott have exposed your hate, your hypocrisy, your racism, and your lies.

LOL
and virtue signaling. I think the word 'Fake' comes to my mind.

LOL
Where did you get your facts?

LOL
You trying to conflate me with this issue is a fool's errand. I'm far removed from it. But I'm allowed my opinion, even if it upsets your delicate sensibilities.

They were not kidnapped. They went willingly thinking there would be getting something for nothing. And they did get housing, etc. Should have been taken to the border and dumped.

1663797208962.png

Forum List

Back