Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke. you were saying???
Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 3.25.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 3.25.27 PM.png

Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke. you were saying???
Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

View attachment 697132View attachment 697133
The pedophiles in NY were happy... New kids to exploit... I wonder what the Biden Administration is being paid to make this human trafficking happen? I'm sure the drug cartels are paying the Biden family and democrats off. Biden doesn't do anything that does not enrich him.

I thought demofks were all about sanctuary. Now you don't believe in sanctuary for illegals? I swear those mayors were selling come to our city. they got them and bitched like a person who didn't get what they ordered.
Florida and Texas have exposed Democrats for all to see. Dems calling out the national guard for 50 illegals. :auiqs.jpg: We obviously have struck a nerve, now's the time to transport 10,000 illegals into Dem sanctuary cities.

It hurts doesn't it. Fuck the Governors of Texas, AZ and that lying Florida POS.
why? you don't honor your sanctuary advertisements? looks like it's hurting you demofks. I'm loving it, laughing my balls off.

Keep up junior, throw some more mumbo jumbo soup at us.

Florida and Texas have exposed Democrats for all to see. Dems calling out the national guard for 50 illegals. :auiqs.jpg: We obviously have struck a nerve, now's the time to transport 10,000 illegals into Dem sanctuary cities.
no, no, transport them to DC. Send them to Joe!!!!

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

It's OK when Biden does it out of red states, though.

All

Biden not enforcing immigration laws may also be illegal.

***snip***

…The U.S. Constitution has a Take Care Clause which provides that the president “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”

Supreme Court decisions have heldthat the Take Care Clause imposes a duty on the president to ensure the officials in his administration obey Congress’s commands. … emphasis added

In a recent lower court decision, a federal judge granted a motion from the State of Arizona for a preliminary injunction to prevent the implementation of some of the provisions in Biden’s enforcement guidelines.

Then contact your US Reps and Senators to complain.
what good's that, they are in xiden's back pocket. open borders. You don't believe in sanctuary cities like the demofks who represent me?

what good's that, they are in xiden's back pocket. open borders. You don't believe in sanctuary cities like the demofks who represent me?
I live in a Communistwealth that voted to send a MURDERER to the US Senate 5 times. I understand your problem perfectly well. My State legislators have blocked my phone number in their offices. Being annoying until you can replace them is all we can do sometimes.

I live in a Communistwealth that voted to send a MURDERER to the US Senate 5 times. I understand your problem perfectly well. My State legislators have blocked my phone number in their offices. Being annoying until you can replace them is all we can do sometimes.
I guess then I'm blocked as well.

All

Biden not enforcing immigration laws may also be illegal.

***snip***

…The U.S. Constitution has a Take Care Clause which provides that the president “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”

Supreme Court decisions have heldthat the Take Care Clause imposes a duty on the president to ensure the officials in his administration obey Congress’s commands. … emphasis added

In a recent lower court decision, a federal judge granted a motion from the State of Arizona for a preliminary injunction to prevent the implementation of some of the provisions in Biden’s enforcement guidelines.
It is a violation of his Oath of office. It is also a violation of Federal Law. He will be impeached for this very soon.

I guess then I'm blocked as well.
I’m talking about the phone number actually bing blocked. I can’t get through to their offices and the switchboard has orders not to put my number through to them. They’re sick and tired of hearing from me.

Forum List

Back