Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

ALL these people have to be flown back again - some in weeks - to Texas, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc, for Asylum hearings.
I hope De Santis has to pay this (Both ways) Out of His Pocket because it should not be charged to any taxpayer state or Federal.
MAGAts are all jerks.

`

ALL these people have to be flown back again - some in weeks - to Texas, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc, for Asylum hearings.
I hope De Santis has to pay this (Both way) Out of His Pocket because it should not be charged to any taxpayer state or Federal.
MAGAts are all jerks.

`
they have federal courts in those cities.

I hope De Santis has to pay this (Both ways) Out of His Pocket because it should not be charged to any taxpayer state or Federal.
MAGAts are all jerks.

`
That's why so many report this as a political stunt. Lying to them is the real BS.

I don’t believe in asylum. Give them a rifle, a box of ammo and tell them to go fix the problem themselves, like my ancestors did in 1775.
You don’t have to believe in asylum. It’s a legal certainty. That makes all asylum applicants legal here until the immigration court rules.

MAGAts are all jerks.

`
Wrong... They are all to report to the areas immigration office where they settle. Just like everyone else Biden ships out in the dark of night...

Explain the asylum process to us, specifically.
Asylum is a protection grantable to foreign nationals already in the United States or arriving at the border who meet the international law definition of a “refugee.” The United Nations 1951 Convention and 1967 Protocoldefine a refugee as a person who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her home country, and cannot obtain protection in that country, due to past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future “on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.” Congress incorporated this definition into U.S. immigration law in the Refugee Act of 1980. Asylum is technically a “discretionary” status, meaning that some individuals can be denied asylum even if they meet the definition of a refugee. For those individuals, a backstop form of protection known as “withholding of removal” may be available to protect them from harm if necessary.

As a signatory to the 1967 Protocol, and through U.S. immigration law, the United States has legal obligations to provide protection to those who qualify as refugees. The Refugee Act established two paths to obtain refugee status—either from abroad as a resettled refugee or in the United States as an asylum seeker.

Asylum is a protection grantable to foreign nationals already in the United States or arriving at the border who meet the international law definition of a “refugee.” The United Nations 1951 Convention and 1967 Protocoldefine a refugee as a person who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her home country, and cannot obtain protection in that country, due to past persecution or a well-founded fear of being persecuted in the future “on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.” Congress incorporated this definition into U.S. immigration law in the Refugee Act of 1980. Asylum is technically a “discretionary” status, meaning that some individuals can be denied asylum even if they meet the definition of a refugee. For those individuals, a backstop form of protection known as “withholding of removal” may be available to protect them from harm if necessary.

As a signatory to the 1967 Protocol, and through U.S. immigration law, the United States has legal obligations to provide protection to those who qualify as refugees. The Refugee Act established two paths to obtain refugee status—either from abroad as a resettled refugee or in the United States as an asylum seeker.

None of the illegals crossing our border qualify as refugees. The came here to make more money. That's the bottom line.

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

They can only deceive MAGA fascists, they are dumb and poorly educated by definition...

1663373001085.png
1663373065184.png

That's not how it should be. How it should be is fly them over the ocean and open the cargo bays.

Forum List

Back