What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debate Revealed Ryan's Unfitness to be CIC

Duped

Reaction score
The debate revealed that Biden is an asshole!

Bigfoot

NRA
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOL based on last night's debate Ryan is over qualified compared to Biden. :lol:

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score
Nice Opinion for a clear Liberal.

Not shared by the Vast Majority of non left wingers who watched it.

Bigfoot

NRA
Reaction score
We sure would be better off if Ryan had answered the call from Benghazi then we are with Obama answering it. At this point I am uncertain if Biden could of fecked it up more then Obama did. But Biden in a clown nose answering that 3:00am call would have been entertaining.

RosieS

Partisan Courtesan
Reaction score
Romney and Ryan would put our troops in Syria, Iran, North Korea, Libya and back into Iraq. For starters. Just their handing over the keys to the Pentagon to McCain and Lieberman would be grounds for impeachment.

Ain't ever gonna happen - it is all chickenhawk wanking off. Americans have had enuff of our young peoples' blood and body parts left all over foreign lands.

Regards from Rosie

Erand7899

VIP Member
Reaction score
Romney and Ryan would put our troops in Syria, Iran, North Korea, Libya and back into Iraq. For starters. Just their handing over the keys to the Pentagon to McCain and Lieberman would be grounds for impeachment.

Ain't ever gonna happen - it is all chickenhawk wanking off. Americans have had enuff of our young peoples' blood and body parts left all over foreign lands.

Regards from Rosie

I have no doubt that Americans do not like being at war, but the radical Islamists don't give a damn what we like. They are conducting a war against us, and they are not going to stop, just because we are tired of war.

If we do not confront them in their backyard, with armed troops, we will be confronting them, on their terms, in our backyard, with innocent children and a few police officers.

It is virtually impossible to protect a free society from committed terrorists. They can move around at will, and strike as they see fit. All we can do is react after the fact, while we continue to bury the bodies.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Well I watch Chris MAthews and even he said Ryan did ok......that he was presidential.....you left wingers are nuts on this board.......change your name to courseofdumbass

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lyin' Ryan was like a child next to Biden.

Caroljo

Gold Member
Reaction score
biden was a fukin MORON! How old is he?? He sure didn't act like an adult!

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Could Biden lie anymore.....or be a bigger ass?

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

No kidding, he is in a debate and all he can do is laugh and snicker like a junior high punk.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

No kidding, he is in a debate and all he can do is laugh and snicker like a junior high punk.

And he bitches about tax cuts and wars, yet voted for them.....Why didnt Obama and the democrats stop the tax cuts for the "rich"? Do tell, liberals

davidlee

Reaction score
This might have been the worst thing I ever read. Biden and Obama aren't qualified for committee men in my neighborhood

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score

Regards from Rosie

Obama has troops stationed to invade Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, and has placed troops on the ground in Africa to chase down someone who is no threat to the US. On top of that he has engaged in kinetic military actions in more countries than any president since WWII.

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Reaction score
And he bitches about tax cuts and wars, yet voted for them.....Why didnt Obama and the democrats stop the tax cuts for the "rich"? Do tell, liberals
Why did republicans stop the stopping by holding the middle class hostage?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List