Debate Revealed Ryan's Unfitness to be CIC

LOLOLOLOL based on last night's debate Ryan is over qualified compared to Biden. :lol:

We sure would be better off if Ryan had answered the call from Benghazi then we are with Obama answering it. At this point I am uncertain if Biden could of fecked it up more then Obama did. But Biden in a clown nose answering that 3:00am call would have been entertaining.

Romney and Ryan would put our troops in Syria, Iran, North Korea, Libya and back into Iraq. For starters. Just their handing over the keys to the Pentagon to McCain and Lieberman would be grounds for impeachment.

Ain't ever gonna happen - it is all chickenhawk wanking off. Americans have had enuff of our young peoples' blood and body parts left all over foreign lands.

Regards from Rosie

Romney and Ryan would put our troops in Syria, Iran, North Korea, Libya and back into Iraq. For starters. Just their handing over the keys to the Pentagon to McCain and Lieberman would be grounds for impeachment.

Ain't ever gonna happen - it is all chickenhawk wanking off. Americans have had enuff of our young peoples' blood and body parts left all over foreign lands.

Regards from Rosie

I have no doubt that Americans do not like being at war, but the radical Islamists don't give a damn what we like. They are conducting a war against us, and they are not going to stop, just because we are tired of war.

If we do not confront them in their backyard, with armed troops, we will be confronting them, on their terms, in our backyard, with innocent children and a few police officers.

It is virtually impossible to protect a free society from committed terrorists. They can move around at will, and strike as they see fit. All we can do is react after the fact, while we continue to bury the bodies.

Well I watch Chris MAthews and even he said Ryan did ok......that he was presidential.....you left wingers are nuts on this board.......change your name to courseofdumbass

This might have been the worst thing I ever read. Biden and Obama aren't qualified for committee men in my neighborhood

Regards from Rosie

Obama has troops stationed to invade Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, and has placed troops on the ground in Africa to chase down someone who is no threat to the US. On top of that he has engaged in kinetic military actions in more countries than any president since WWII.

Forum List

Back