Debate Revealed Ryan's Unfitness to be CIC

I have no doubt that Americans do not like being at war, but the radical Islamists don't give a damn what we like. They are conducting a war against us, and they are not going to stop, just because we are tired of war.

If we do not confront them in their backyard, with armed troops, we will be confronting them, on their terms, in our backyard, with innocent children and a few police officers.

It is virtually impossible to protect a free society from committed terrorists. They can move around at will, and strike as they see fit. All we can do is react after the fact, while we continue to bury the bodies.
Did you ever stop to think that the reason they're at war with us, is because we won't stop bombing the shit out of their neighborhoods, murdering their family members from drone strikes and over-throwing their democratically elected governments and sending their whole country into chaos?

Romney and Ryan would put our troops in Syria, Iran, North Korea, Libya and back into Iraq. For starters. Just their handing over the keys to the Pentagon to McCain and Lieberman would be grounds for impeachment.

Ain't ever gonna happen - it is all chickenhawk wanking off. Americans have had enuff of our young peoples' blood and body parts left all over foreign lands.

Regards from Rosie

Obama has troops stationed to invade Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, and has placed troops on the ground in Africa to chase down someone who is no threat to the US. On top of that he has engaged in kinetic military actions in more countries than any president since WWII.

If obama gives aid to the rebels in Syria he will be in violation of a certain law he signed.

Romney and Ryan would put our troops in Syria, Iran, North Korea, Libya and back into Iraq. For starters. Just their handing over the keys to the Pentagon to McCain and Lieberman would be grounds for impeachment.

Ain't ever gonna happen - it is all chickenhawk wanking off. Americans have had enuff of our young peoples' blood and body parts left all over foreign lands.

Regards from Rosie

:lol: You really are a twit, Rosie.

Regards from California Girl

I NEVER HEARD Ryan call American Troops "Civilian Killers"!
Or say our military was "air-raiding villages"!

I mean this is wrong on so many levels!
Either Obama when he criticized US troops and military was so totally DUMB not to think the enemy would jump up and down and say SEE even a US senator agrees with US!!!

OR Obama is a TRAITOR by giving "Aid and comfort" to the enemy!
The Constitution is VERY Clear...

Article 3 - The Judicial Branch
Section 3 - Treason

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them,
or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
So is there a War on Terrorism? Yes!
Proof:
It is signed by Osama bin Laden, head of al Qaeda; Ayman al-Zawahiri, head of Jihad Group in Egypt, and several other Islamic terrorist groups."
'The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for
every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it,
Redirect

Well I guess we should thank the Atlantic for their wonderful thoughts on this

I wonder if they did a article saying the same about OBAMA:lol:

Forum List

Back