Death toll of Omicron

Iā€™ve told you where, Iā€™ve isolated quotes, Iā€™ve bolded sections youā€™ve ignored, Iā€™ve referenced studies you donā€™t read. My work is done. Stop claiming no deaths have been posted. Thatā€™s a lie
Strategy 3

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.
I told you where, I bolded phrases, posted quotes, provided supplementary studies and articles. You got nothing more to complain about or ask for

Strategy 3 is null and void if I give you a specific post. #1142

now you canā€™t give the cop out reply anymore. What else you got?
If you don't post 1142 here, along with the specific omi-con death you are posting, then you are using strategy three AND strategy four propaganda hunt.

If you don't post 1142 here, along with the specific omi-con death you are posting, then you are using strategy three AND strategy four propaganda hunt.
Everything you ask for and more is in that post with links to materials to back up the claims. Youā€™re little games are done

Slade3200

Strategy number 3

Hereā€™s more for you smart guy. Even got a ā€œdied FROM omicronā€ quote in there along with the sourced studies.

enjoyā€¦ you can officially shut the daily rants of zero posted deaths
Here is your post 1142. Where is the omi-con death?

Good morning all you commies out there, and good morning to my fellow patriots! Just checking in to see if any new omi-con deaths have been posted yet. It doesn't look like Slade3200 , TheProgressivePatriot , or JackOfNoTrades have posted any on this thread yet, and it doesn't look like dblack or Vrenn have posted any either. Over 1100 posts over a month and a half, and the death toll established by lefties on this thread is still ZERO.

Do you realize that in the past week, the verified death toll from the Moronic variant is now a thousand times what it was a week ago?

A thousand times zero is still zero.

Good morning all you commies out there, and good morning to my fellow patriots! Just checking in to see if any new omi-con deaths have been posted yet. It doesn't look like Slade3200 , TheProgressivePatriot , or JackOfNoTrades have posted any on this thread yet, and it doesn't look like dblack or Vrenn have posted any either. Over 1100 posts over a month and a half, and the death toll established by lefties on this thread is still ZERO.
Ahh... still jonesing for negative attention? :itsok:

Slade3200 will NEVER be able to isolate an omi-con death and post it here. He will only be able to use strategy number three:

Forum List

Back