Death toll of Omicron

I'm enjoying my vacation.

1666630121530.png

Immunology. Medicine. There is a reason why doctors tend to throw antibiotics at pneumonia (and that would be because it is a bacteriological infection).
Immunology and medicine are taught things. What legitimate authority teaches you that pneumonia is only bacterial. Sorry but this does require a reference. You can’t just make up the definitions of Illnesses

Not answered. You dodged. Fact is my sources are very legitimate authorities while you can’t even come up with one
I've already told you what I'm basing my position on. You are basing yours on any random holy link that reinforces what you want to be true.

I've already told you what I'm basing my position on. You are basing yours on any random holy link that reinforces what you want to be true.
You say you’re basing on medical science. Well show me what authority you learned about medical science from. I posted articles from the top medical institutions in the world. If you have better ones supporting your narrative then show me. So far I’m no you have nothing but your own brain and what is apparently making up its own definitions to medical conditions. That’s not a strong argument
This is not an omicon death.
yup… and?

Lefties think 2000 posts that do not include a single omicon death on a thread meant to post omicon deaths somehow looks good. In the picture worth a thousand words, or 2000 in this case, we see lefties DESPERATE to post omicon deaths. Not even a single one. ZERO.

Forum List

Back