Death toll of Omicron

Could be....article implies so...<tapping his foot patiently>...Still waiting on that answer. :)
Still waiting for that omi-con death to be posted here. When the lefty posts a propaganda hunt without first quoting the actual death here first, it is because there is no omi-con death.

If any lefty come across an actual omi-con death, he will post it repeatedly, probably in extra large font, on this thread. He will post it over and over to make an example of me.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.

Still waiting for that omi-con death to be posted here. When the lefty posts a propaganda hunt without first quoting the actual death here first, it is because there is no omi-con death.

If any lefty come across an actual omi-con death, he will post it repeatedly, probably in extra large font, on this thread. He will post it over and over to make an example of me.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.
1201...and counting......zzzzzzz.................

As we can see, no lefties have posted even a single omi-con death. JackOfNoTrades and I am waiting, but nobody is posting any omi-con deaths.

You inevitably lose when you fail to resign, or when you fail to post a single omi-con death.
I’ve posted many. Since doctors don’t often share personal medical data on the World Wide Web the best sources to review the mortality of omicron exist in medical studies. I’ve posted a specific one which you didn’t read so it’s pretty obvious that you’re not interested in a real discussion

Slade3200 reads this before posting that he has already posted omi-con deaths on this thread:

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

These six strategies are what lefties are using, since they cannot post actual omi-con deaths. Watch every lefty post from our usmb lefties, and you will see one of these strategies in play instead of an omi-con death. For fun, match the strategy numbers below when lefties post:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths.

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.

6. Evasion.

These six strategies are what lefties are using, since they cannot post actual omi-con deaths. Watch every lefty post from our usmb lefties, and you will see one of these strategies in play instead of an omi-con death. For fun, match the strategy numbers below when lefties post:

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.

6. Evasion.
Still nothing. EvMetro...hack.
Run along back to your alt-right dungeon. You've taken up enough board storage space. :)

Good morning fellow righties, and good morning commies! Another great day!

Do we have any new omi-con deaths to post today? What is the current omi-con death toll up to now?

Good morning all you commies out there, and good morning to my fellow patriots! Just checking in to see if any new omi-con deaths have been posted yet. It doesn't look like Slade3200 , TheProgressivePatriot , or JackOfNoTrades have posted any on this thread yet, and it doesn't look like dblack or Vrenn have posted any either. Over 1100 posts over a month and a half, and the death toll established by lefties on this thread is still ZERO.

Good morning all you commies out there, and good morning to my fellow patriots! Just checking in to see if any new omi-con deaths have been posted yet. It doesn't look like Slade3200 , TheProgressivePatriot , or JackOfNoTrades have posted any on this thread yet, and it doesn't look like dblack or Vrenn have posted any either. Over 1100 posts over a month and a half, and the death toll established by lefties on this thread is still ZERO.
Ok, just to shut up the daily boast I will post a quote from a recent US study. I’ve posted a South African study that showed similar results but you refused to read it and continue to ignorantly boast about the zero death thing. Well here is one in black and white from a sample group in this study. I’ll also post the link to the study so you can ignore it and not read all the details.

Here is you’re posted death. You can’t kindly shit the propaganda now…

Among patients with Omicron variant infections, 7 received intensive care (including 5 whose infections were first identified in outpatient settings), 1 died, and none received mechanical ventilation, as compared to 23 ICU-admitted patients, 14 deceased patients, and 11 ventilated patients among those with Delta variant infections (Table 1).

And since I know the medical study goes over your head I’ll post an Axios article reporting on it… all bases are now covered

Ok, just to shut up the daily boast I will post a quote from a recent US study. I’ve posted a South African study that showed similar results but you refused to read it and continue to ignorantly boast about the zero death thing. Well here is one in black and white from a sample group in this study. I’ll also post the link to the study so you can ignore it and not read all the details.

Here is you’re posted death. You can’t kindly shit the propaganda now…

Among patients with Omicron variant infections, 7 received intensive care (including 5 whose infections were first identified in outpatient settings), 1 died, and none received mechanical ventilation, as compared to 23 ICU-admitted patients, 14 deceased patients, and 11 ventilated patients among those with Delta variant infections (Table 1).

The very first line of your quote says "with omicron", not "from"

These are the six strategies that lefties use in their attempts to generate omi-con deaths:

2. In honor of Slade3200: Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

6. Evasion.

Forum List

Back