Death toll of Omicron

Slade3200 will NEVER be able to isolate an omi-con death and post it here. He will only be able to use strategy number three:

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.
Here are 3 more Omi deaths from a Canadian study for you to add to the list… methodology and stats are in the attached case report….

Here are 3 more Omi deaths from a Canadian study for you to add to the list… methodology and stats are in the attached case report….

Without reading through tons of Clinical data that neither one of us understands, show an Omicron death of someone not in their upper 80s or above or someone who had no critical health issue at the time of passing.
Thanks to my daughter, I know you're full of shit.
Now go to your Link and point out the exact line where you think you're proving your point.

Slade3200 will NEVER be able to isolate an omi-con death and post it here. He will only be able to use strategy number three:

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.
Here is an isolated omi death just to rub a little salt in your propagandist wound… they even say FROM!!!

Without reading through tons of Clinical data that neither one of us understands, show an Omicron death of someone not in their upper 80s or above or someone who had no critical health issue at the time of passing.
Now go to your Link and point out the exact line where you think you're proving your point.
You want me to find a doctor that released a report with details exposing a specific persons personal medical data?! Haha. Ok buddy!!!

Here is an isolated omi death just to rub a little salt in your propagandist wound… they even say FROM!!!

Wow! It took you a month to find an article on a site no one has ever heard about that says nothing about the person's health?

You want me to find a doctor that released a report with details exposing a specific persons personal medical data?! Haha. Ok buddy!!!
I believe The Link you just posted was contradicted by a Link from Germany that I provided from later in December that claimed no one in Germany died has died from COVID.
You hunted and fished for how many days for a site that no one has ever heard of?

Wow! It took you a month to find an article on a site no one has ever heard about that says nothing about the person's health?
I haven’t been searching for a month. I searched the day I joined this thread and found plenty of data that I posted. The rest of the time has been spent playing with the trolls. I dove back into the inner webs today to shut the daily boasts of “zero deaths” up. There are CLEARLY NOT ZERO DEATHS. I’ve shown that now several times. I know you have a line up of additional criteria you’re ready to pile on to move the goalposts but we all know that’s nonsense

You posted a report that you haven't been trained to read and you won't admit it.
I won’t admit what?

you send that report to your daughter and let me know if those deaths were because of omicron or if she thinks the authors are lying.

I haven’t been searching for a month. I searched the day I joined this thread and found plenty of data that I posted. The rest of the time has been spent playing with the trolls. I dove back into the inner webs today to shut the daily boasts of “zero deaths” up. There are CLEARLY NOT ZERO DEATHS. I’ve shown that now several times. I know you have a line up of additional criteria you’re ready to pile on to move the goalposts but we all know that’s nonsense
Hilarious...If you had this Link a week ago you would have posted it.
Your lack of logic is pathetic.

I won’t admit what?

you send that report to your daughter and let me know if those deaths were because of omicron or if she thinks the authors are lying.
My daughter is a doctor in a very large and very close community and knows a lot more than you and I combined.

I believe The Link you just posted was contradicted by a Link from Germany that I provided from later in December that claimed no one in Germany died has died from COVID.
You hunted and fished for how many days for a site that no one has ever heard of?
You think I hunted and fished for days?! Youre funny

Propaganda hunt. Propaganda hunts are not omi-con deaths. Isolate the omi-con death and post it here. If it looks like the real thing, I'll vet your propaganda hunt. Still ZERO deaths posted on this thread.

Shit, I'd be fine if he could post an 80 year old or older omi-con death. He just wants to tell us where he thinks the deaths are though.

Propaganda hunt. Propaganda hunts are not omi-con deaths. Isolate the omi-con death and post it here. If it looks like the real thing, I'll vet your propaganda hunt. Still ZERO deaths posted on this thread.
My last post was the study that showed 3 deaths. Are you not following?

Forum List

Back