Death toll of Omicron

Here is an isolated omi death just to rub a little salt in your propagandist wound… they even say FROM!!!

Waste of time. Here is a pic from your propaganda hunt. It says "with". You'll need to clarify which authority exactly is saying "from" if it is in conflict with this pic:

Screenshot_20220122-190231_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Here is an isolated omi death just to rub a little salt in your propagandist wound… they even say FROM!!!

I call bullshit.

Not nearly enough detail on the case to give it any credibility. The only datum given is the decedent's age, within a 19-year range.

I will give you credit, at least, for coming closer to being able to cite an actual Moronic death than anyone else has; but still, you have nothing.

I haven’t been searching for a month. I searched the day I joined this thread and found plenty of data that I posted. The rest of the time has been spent playing with the trolls. I dove back into the inner webs today to shut the daily boasts of “zero deaths” up. There are CLEARLY NOT ZERO DEATHS. I’ve shown that now several times. I know you have a line up of additional criteria you’re ready to pile on to move the goalposts but we all know that’s nonsense
Post a fucking omi-con death on this thread.

It’s not hard to click on a link to a medical report and read the results. You just have to want to learn the truth
Clarify who is saying with and who is saying from, since the article has both. Exain why the two conflicting causes of death in the same propaganda source.

I call bullshit.

Not nearly enough detail on the case to give it any credibility. The only datum given is the decedent's age, within a 19-year range.

I will give you credit, at least, for coming closer to being able to cite an actual Moronic death than anyone else has; but still, you have nothing.
You can call bullshit all you want. It’s just a word. Yes they don’t disclose personal medical data to the public so they released an age range. Not complicated… doesn’t mean they were lying

You can call bullshit all you want. It’s just a word. Yes they don’t disclose personal medical data to the public so they released an age range. Not complicated… doesn’t mean they were lying

Without any more data on the decedent than a very vague age range, there is no basis on which to make or believe any credible claim about the cause of death.

Based on what is given, I can just as credibly claim that the decedent died in a airplane crash as you can claim that he/she died of COVID-1984, much less of a specific variant that has not yet been credibly tied to even a single actual death.

Without any more data on the decedent than a very vague age range, there is no basis on which to make or believe any credible claim about the cause of death.

Based on what is given, I can just as credibly claim that the decedent died in a airplane crash as you can claim that he/she died of COVID-1984, much less of a specific variant that has not yet been credibly tied to even a single actual death.
I can't believe Slade3200 actually had the nerve to post that as a "from" omi-con death when this picture was the first picture in the link, clearly saying "with". Lefties have no shame.

I can't believe @Slade3200 actually had the nerve to post that as a "from" omi-con death when this picture was the first picture in the link, clearly saying "with". Lefties have no shame.

Rightful shame requires a conscience, a sense of right and wrong; and an ability to recognize that one has done wrong. Many on the left wrong—obviously including Slade3200—lack these attributes.

Strategy 3, claiming to have already posted something that you will never repost. Something that nobody has seen.
I don’t need to repost. Go to #1142. It’s there in black and white or scroll up and look at the many other examples I’ve laid out… all there. Your game isn’t working

Reports from hospitals and medical professionals are credible enough for me to pay attention to. Logic and reason and understanding their reporting is what leads me to believe them and not you who really knows nothing but how to be a conspiracy theorist

Forum List

Back