Death toll of Omicron

Remember strategy number two in post 1127?
I really don’t care about your made up strategies. This is a detailed medical report that addresses all your fake concerns. That’s the language they use. The stats are backed by process. Read it and tell me where the process breaks down. Until then you are ignorantly spitting propaganda

These are the six strategies that lefties use in their attempts to generate omi-con deaths:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths.

2. In honor of Slade3200: Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.

6. Evasion.
Here’s more for you smart guy. Even got a “died FROM omicron” quote in there along with the sourced studies.

enjoy… you can officially shut the daily rants of zero posted deaths

———

Has anyone died of Omicron variant?​

The UK Health Security Agency have reported a total of 75 Omicron related deaths in the United Kingdom.

These fatalities were recorded in the government agency’s last Omicron daily overview report on 30 December 2021. They have since seized to report on Omicron related deaths. And are now instead returning to reporting the daily coronavirus death count.

Elsewhere in the world, there has been Omicron-related deaths in Germany and India. And America reported their first Omicron death in late December – an unvaccinated man in the state of Texas.

The first UK recorded Omicron related death was reported by the Prime Minister on 13 December.

Boris Johnson shared the sad news during a visit to a vaccination clinic in West London:

“Sadly yes Omicron is producing hospitalisations and sadly at least one patient has been confirmed to have died with Omicron.”

This was based on data from the UK Health Security Agency. Who said the individual who died from Omicron was diagnosed in hospital.

Death from Omicron seems less
likely than previous strains according to new data. A South African study published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseasesfound that patient deaths from Omicron averaged 4.5% during the country’s recent surge. And this is much lower than the 21.3% recorded from previous strains.

Last edited:
Read it and tell me where the process breaks down
Doesn't say what the person who died with omi-con died from.

Says omi-con cases were "presumed" omi-con

Cdc funded research is like fox guarding henhouse

Disclaimer says opinions expressed are from author, not the cdc.

Says risks with omi-con compared to earlier variants are unclear

Doesn't say what the person who died with omi-con died from.

Says omi-con cases were "presumed" omi-con

Cdc funded research is like fox guarding henhouse

Disclaimer says opinions expressed are from author, not the cdc.

Says risks with omi-con compared to earlier variants are unclear
It breaks down the entire process used in the study. I’d hope the opinions expressed were from the authors/doctors making the report and not the CDC. Don’t see why you think that’s a bad thing

Here’s more for you smart guy. Even got some “died FROM omicron” quotes in there along with the sourced studies.

enjoy… you can officially shut the daily rants of zero posted deaths

———

Has anyone died of Omicron variant?​

The UK Health Security Agency have reported a total of 75 Omicron related deaths in the United Kingdom.

These fatalities were recorded in the government agency’s last Omicron daily overview report on 30 December 2021. They have since seized to report on Omicron related deaths. And are now instead returning to reporting the daily coronavirus death count.

Elsewhere in the world, there has been Omicron-related deaths in Germany and India. And America reported their first Omicron death in late December – an unvaccinated man in the state of Texas.

The first UK recorded Omicron related death was reported by the Prime Minister on 13 December.

Boris Johnson shared the sad news during a visit to a vaccination clinic in West London:

“Sadly yes Omicron is producing hospitalisations and sadly at least one patient has been confirmed to have died with Omicron.”

This was based on data from the UK Health Security Agency. Who said the individual who died from Omicron was diagnosed in hospital.

Death from Omicron seems less
likely than previous strains according to new data. A South African study published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseasesfound that patient deaths from Omicron averaged 4.5% during the country’s recent surge. And this is much lower than the 21.3% recorded from previous strains.
Omi-con "related" and "with" omi-con is what you quoted, strategy number two. Wrap quotes around the died "from" omi-con death.

Omi-con "related" and "with" omi-con is what you quoted, strategy number two. Wrap quotes around the died "from" omi-con death.
Aww, you didn’t read to the bottom where I quoted in bold “deaths from omicron”… that’s ok, I know you practice selective reading

It breaks down the entire process used in the study. I’d hope the opinions expressed were from the authors/doctors making the report and not the CDC. Don’t see why you think that’s a bad thing
Transparency isn't bad, but it also shows how worthless this cdc funded political "study" is. Worse yet, it shows yet another "with" omi-con allegation.

Slade3200
I read where you quoted "Death from Omicron seems less likely than previous strains", but it was not bold. That quote is not an omi-con death. Death from omi-con "seems?" C'mon..

Transparency isn't bad, but it also shows how worthless this cdc funded political "study" is. Worse yet, it shows yet another "with" omi-con allegation.
“With” is how medical reports phrase mortalities. Autopsy reports are a different story

Slade3200
I read where you quoted "Death from Omicron seems less likely than previous strains", but it was not bold. That quote is not an omi-con death. Death from omi-con "seems?" C'mon..
That line was referencing a South African study that I posted weeks ago and that is linked in my last post…. And yes they said FROM. Another propaganda line of yours bites the dust. Sorry

That line was referencing a South African study that I posted weeks ago and that is linked in my last post…. And yes they said FROM. Another propaganda line of yours bites the dust. Sorry
Post the omi-con death "from" omi-con. Let's see it. Wrap quotes around the "from" death, and don't rely upon the six strategies that lefties use to generate fake omi-con deaths.

You can look at it that way if you’re a retard. Doctors may have a differing opinion than you
There is a big difference between dying "with" something than dying "from" something. You don't need to be a doctor to see this. If any doctor tries to tell you that dying "from" something is the same as dying "with" something, you should report him and find a new doctor immediately.

You can look at it that way if you’re a retard. Doctors may have a differing opinion than you
The only reasons why you have any desire to conflate "with omi-con" deaths with "from omi-con" deaths is because you can't find any "from" deaths, and you support artificially inflating delta and original recipe deaths.

Post the omi-con death "from" omi-con. Let's see it. Wrap quotes around the "from" death, and don't rely upon the six strategies that lefties use to generate fake omi-con deaths.
Hahaha. I’ve posted isolated quotes, multiple studies and summaries of those studies showing omi deaths. I’m fine with the “with” terminology because I’ve read the studies and I understand the process, that’s how doctors talk. I know your game is avoiding the evidence and asking for more random things. I could post a “from” death and I see four or five follow up diversionary questions that could be asked. Those games aren’t effective. Enough has been posted to show what you’ve been asking for. Just deal with it and move on. In the end the conclusions about Omi are a good progression for this pandemic, less lethal and more contagious. This will help build immunity.

Slade3200
Strategy number 3

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

There is a big difference between dying "with" something than dying "from" something. You don't need to be a doctor to see this. If any doctor tries to tell you that dying "from" something is the same as dying "with" something, you should report him and find a new doctor immediately.
We are talking about stats and medical studies of large groups of people. That’s the lingo that’s used. It’s not very complicated

Hahaha. I’ve posted isolated quotes, multiple studies and summaries of those studies showing omi deaths. I’m fine with the “with” terminology because I’ve read the studies and I understand the process, that’s how doctors talk. I know your game is avoiding the evidence and asking for more random things. I could post a “from” death and I see four or five follow up diversionary questions that could be asked. Those games aren’t effective. Enough has been posted to show what you’ve been asking for. Just deal with it and move on. In the end the conclusions about Omi are a good progression for this pandemic, less lethal and more contagious. This will help build immunity.
Strategy number 3.

Slade3200
Strategy number 3

I’ve told you where, I’ve isolated quotes, I’ve bolded sections you’ve ignored, I’ve referenced studies you don’t read. My work is done. Stop claiming no deaths have been posted. That’s a lie

Forum List

Back