Death toll of Omicron

In this thread, I am simply pointing out that no omi-con deaths are being posted. I did not start this thread to argue that omi-con deaths are not happening. It is lefties like you that absolutely will not post any omi-con deaths who are illustrating the argument that omi-con deaths are not happening. All we have to do is read your reply to this post which will not contain any omi-con deaths, and we can see that it is YOU who is making the argument that omi-con deaths are not happening. Watch how your next post does not contain any omi-con deaths...
So basically, you started this thread for no reason? :)..other than you like seeing yourself post?

Ok, whatever. :)

So basically, you started this thread for no reason? :)..other than you like seeing yourself post?

Ok, whatever. :)
See? This post did not contain an omi-con death, just as I predicted. Clockwork. Your next post won't have one either. Watch.

See number 3 from the list of strategies that lefties have used so far in this thread on their quest to generate a death toll:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths.

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.
I’ve posted and repeated many times you just don’t like the examples I’ve used and you refuse to post an example of a variant death that you would find acceptable. And the game continues

Any virus can kill--------a cold, a flu whatever can kill. My husband had a viral heart attack a few years back--a simple nothing everyday virus caused him to have heart attack and almost killed him.
You are correct. I’m glad your husband pulled through. Perhaps you can get through to the OP who claims that zero people have died from omicron

I’ve posted and repeated, blah, blah, blah...
Check out number 3:

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.

Check out number 3:

I checked it out. Now what?

Check out number 3:

Here ya go. One just now. And this one, also gets a Darwin award! :auiqs.jpg:

Here ya go. One just now. And this one, also gets a Darwin award! :auiqs.jpg:
From the list of strategies that lefties have used so far in this thread on their quest to generate a death toll, you are using number 4:

See number 3 from the list of strategies that lefties have used so far in this thread on their quest to generate a death toll:

That is not an Omicron death.

From the list of strategies that lefties have used so far in this thread on their quest to generate a death toll, you are using number 4:

Stick to my response and stop pulling a PC (copying and pasting the same shit over and over).
I linked for you a story that seems to have an omicron death in it....by choice! :)
Care to comment? Or continue to sling BS?

Stick to my response and stop pulling a PC (copying and pasting the same shit over and over).
I linked for you a story that seems to have an omicron death in it....by choice! :)
Propaganda hunts are not omi-con deaths. I have not seen you post any omi-con deaths.

Propaganda hunts are not omi-con deaths. I have not seen you post any omi-con deaths.

There's no propaganda in the linked article, hon.
Answer the question please. You've dragged this thread out to almost 1200 postings.

This is not an omi-con death either.

Forum List

Back