Dear White progressives

It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?
I attack her for being an Idiot who supports Trump.
And she thinks the same about you

oh well, another lib pet minority has flown to coop

I would expect nothing else from an idiot that supports Trump.
Funny
I dont think she mentioned trump
Drumph is living in your empty head sweety

Its not about trump at all

But she MUST be destroyed.!...drumph!!!

Youre just upset cause shes prettier, smarter ,and younger than you are and ahhhnd pulls no punches....

We know racist...we know
View attachment 370562
It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?

Funny

Youre just upset cause shes prettier, smarter ,and younger than you are and ahhhnd pulls no punches....

We know racist...we know
View attachment 370562

It's insulting for you to imply that I am stupid enough to not see that as the Trump ad that it is. More evidence that all you know about liberals is what Hannity tells you.
Wow she really got you going
And Yikes project much ?
I've said many time don't watch much fox at all
And if i do its usually a snip of tucker online

But what does that have to do with anything ? Or the subject at hand?
That your kind are subhuman violent morons and mostly fat ugly losers who like to tell other what to think and do

Funny

We know racist...we know
View attachment 370562

Funny

We know racist...we know
View attachment 370562

It's insulting for you to imply that I am stupid enough to not see that as the Trump ad that it is. More evidence that all you know about liberals is what Hannity tells you.
Wow she really got you going
And Yikes project much ?
I've said many time don't watch much fox at all
And if i do its usually a snip of tucker online

But what does that have to do with anything ? Or the subject at hand?
That your kind are subhuman violent morons and mostly fat ugly losers who like to tell other what to think and do

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of calling you an idiot. You made that clear yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There you go treating black people as mere members of a group instead of individuals who can think for themselves

You do too. This person is really not thinking for herself. She has been posted here because she is saying what the racist OP wants to hear. The problem with her belief is that it was the government that freed the slave, ended school segregation, ended discrimination in public facilities, gave us the right to vote, equal opportunity and civil rights. So she's talking stupid.

Last edited:
This person is really not thinking for herself.
She really is

90% of the media and education system is telling her the same crap you believe

she has to have a strong intellect and self confidence not to go with the flow the way you have

There you go treating black people as mere members of a group instead of individuals who can think for themselves

You do too. This person is really not thinking for herself. She has been posted here because she is saying what the racist OP wants to hear. The problem with her belief is that it was the government that freed the slave, ended school segregation, ended discrimination in public facilities, gave us the right to vote, equal opportunity and civil rights. So she's talking stupid.

Do you know how idiotic that is - to suggest she is not thinking for herself because she doesn't think what you tell her to think? She is quite clear and eloquent in her delivery which tells me that she fully understands what she's saying and what it means - not like Biden reading from a teleprompter and still can't get it right.

Do you know how idiotic that is - to suggest she is not thinking for herself because she doesn't think what you tell her to think? She is quite clear and eloquent in her delivery which tells me that she fully understands what she's saying and what it means - not like Biden reading from a teleprompter and still can't get it right.

I said what I did because the history of our people having any rights is because of the government. Any black person talking that limited government bullshit is a fool. Joe Biden has nothing to do with this and you only defend her because she says what you need to hear.

I'm fucking tired of you white people and this bullshit about how blacks get dissed because they aren't thinking what other blacks tell them to. You white people have various ideologies, you disagree with with each other and nobody makes the fucked up ridiculous comment you started your post with. The woman was a fucking idiot, just like anybody else with that opinion.

Start recognizing that we are mostly democrats for a reason, not because we all make each other. We were republicans for 100 years and the party didn't do a fucking thing for us after slavery. Then when we got civil right the party fucked us with Goldwater. The reason we aren't republican is illustrated by the attitude you show in that post. We can't be democrats because we have critically assessed things, and I can't oppose this idiot based on the facts. I just have to be mad because she doesn't think like I want her to. That woman was stupid and she is part of the reason we still face things we shouldn't.

I said what I did because the history of our people having any rights is because of the government. Any black person talking that limited government bullshit is a fool. Joe Biden has nothing to do with this and you only defend her because she says what you need to hear.

I'm fucking tired of you white people and this bullshit about how blacks get dissed because they aren't thinking what other blacks tell them to. You white people have various ideologies, you disagree with with each other and nobody makes the fucked up ridiculous comment you started your post with. The woman was a fucking idiot, just like anybody else with that opinion.

Start recognizing that we are mostly democrats for a reason, not because we all make each other. We were republicans for 100 years and the party didn't do a fucking thing for us after slavery. Then when we got civil right the party fucked us with Goldwater. The reason we aren't republican is illustrated by the attitude you show in that post. We can't be democrats because we have critically assessed things, and I can't oppose this idiot based on the facts. I just have to be mad because she doesn't think like I want her to. That woman was stupid and she is part of the reason we still face things we shouldn't.

So any black person who thinks there are any limits to what government should be able to do is a fool. That may be the most idiotic thing you've said. This doesn't at all rise to the level of documented, supported, logical arguments you used to make. You're just spewing hate now.

Here are some examples of how black people have faired when there were no limits placed on government:

Tired of us white people. You've lost all credibility. You're nothing, NOTHING, except a white hating racist.

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.
Malcom X made the same observation many decades ago, Bulldog! Do you think his is right wing rhetoric as well?

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.

You know as well as anyone that many blacks make the same assumption.

During the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama his Wingman, Attorney General Eric Holder overturned the vote of a small city. The voter had overwhelmingly voted to remove an indication of the party of any candidate.

Eric Holder's State Department sent the city administration a letter containing this quote.

"Removing the partisan cue in municipal elections will, in all likelihood, eliminate the single factor that allows black candidates to be elected to office,"

Last edited:

Why should a party DO ANYTHING for a particular segment of our society? Doesn't a rising tide raise all boats? President Trump has already proved that to be true.

On the other hand, what have Republicans done for ALL AMERICA?

i-2WTWcbh-L.jpg

Malcom X made the same observation many decades ago, Bulldog! Do you think his is right wing rhetoric as well?

Oh goodie. I'll be happy to discuss Malcom X if that's what you want to do, but I suspect you don't know much about him.
Trump is actively trying to limit the black vote.

We will have to carry on a program, a political program, of reeducation – to open our people’s eyes, make us become more politically conscious, politically mature. And then, we will – whenever we are ready to cast our ballot, that ballot will be cast for a man of the community, who has the good of the community at heart.”
Malcom X

During the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama his Wingman, Attorney General Eric Holder overturned the vote of a small city. The voter had overwhelmingly voted to remove an indication of the party of any candidate.

Eric Holder's State Department sent the city administration a letter containing this quote.

"Removing the partisan cue in municipal elections will, in all likelihood, eliminate the single factor that allows black candidates to be elected to office,"

Please post often.

Please post often.

I try to help you on the far-left at least supplied with the facts even though they work hard to ignore them!

Here we see the far-left when they are presented with facts. It is never pretty.

giphy-S.gif

Oh goodie. I'll be happy to discuss Malcom X if that's what you want to do, but I suspect you don't know much about him.
Trump is actively trying to limit the black vote.

We will have to carry on a program, a political program, of reeducation – to open our people’s eyes, make us become more politically conscious, politically mature. And then, we will – whenever we are ready to cast our ballot, that ballot will be cast for a man of the community, who has the good of the community at heart.”
Malcom X
I'm actually a little bit of a fan ...I'm sure you would just spew the usual left wing Saint hood crap ....
And he'd still be shaking his head over blacks killing each other
I posted part of an old interview with him the other week

Please post often.

I try to help you on the far-left at least supplied with the facts even though they work hard to ignore them!

Here we see the far-left when they are presented with facts. It is never pretty.

giphy-S.gif

They're already super educated and the science is settled !
Everything is settled and you're a wacist !

It'll be a pleasure to piss on thier mass graves ....theyll be put there by the same ideology they support

Forum List

Back