Just Thought Of A Trump VP Pick

Trump doesn't?
According to the polls for over two years now, Biden has had high disapproval numbers and high direction of the country numbers, is losing big in the important swing states, and betting venues are betting against Biden. So, it doesn't sound like Trump has as big of a problem than Biden does.

Candace Owens. What a meltdown the left would have. Can a black woman be an "Uncle Tom"? Or, would the left call her a white supremacist?
I like Candace and she does turn 35 in April, but she really upset Patriots with her anti-Israel positions--accused Israel of genocide in the current Hamas/Israel war and has been generally critical (and wrong in her criticism of Israel) in other ways. And she would be the first Vice President since Harry Truman to not have a college degree. She is right more often than she is wrong, but her scholarship is not always the best.

Kathy Barnette (PA) isn't a household name like Candace but would be a much better choice though the left and MSM would be vicious toward her. Of course they would be vicious towards Candace or anybody else Trump might pick too so. . .

No, it's worship. They had a viable option in Ron DeSantis, the ideal candidate with bonafide credentials that conservatives have screamed for for years and he and his supporters were treated like trash all for having the audacity to tell the truth about Trump. It's a cult.
DeSantis wasn't viable nationally. Trump was a former Dem, he has a far better ability to connect with blue collar and even the downtrodden.

This is very unique for a billionaire, but due to him making his money through development, requiring employing so many American citizens across trades, he feels comfortable speaking to that audience.

I rooted and root for Biden to succeed. I said at the time that he chose Harris that it was a horrible decision. I also posted on here, basically that if Trump loses be prepared for wars around the world and a full-court press against the U.S and that U.S might lose more influence than in their history.

Russia has attacked Ukraine multiple times, each time either Obama or Biden (his VP) was in power. China expanded in the South China Sea. They ramped up their flights near Taiwan but have yet to attack.

Almost certainly, foreign powers start wars when Dems are in power, rarely when the GOP are.

Last edited:
No, it's worship. They had a viable option in Ron DeSantis, the ideal candidate with bonafide credentials that conservatives have screamed for for years and he and his supporters were treated like trash all for having the audacity to tell the truth about Trump. It's a cult.
We know what worship is. We've had it with Biden. No matter how bad the economy is and no matter how many memory lapses Biden has, and no matter how many crimes he and his family have committed, the left still worship him.

I like Candace and she does turn 35 in April, but she really upset Patriots with her anti-Israel positions--accused Israel of genocide in the current Hamas/Israel war and has been generally critical (and wrong in her criticism of Israel) in other ways. And she would be the first Vice President since Harry Truman to not have a college degree. She is right more often than she is wrong, but her scholarship is not always the best.

Kathy Barnette (PA) isn't a household name like Candace but would be a much better choice though the left and MSM would be vicious toward her. Of course they would be vicious towards Candace or anybody else Trump might pick too so. . .
And, it would probably be a tough choice for her to accept, even if offered. I'm just guessing but I'm betting that she makes a tad more money now than a VP salary and she would most likely not be able to do both.

You have no evidence of that whatsoever and after Biden's repeated dementia gaffes almost any candidate running against him would be viable, except for Trump, who is just as noxious among the public.
Stop trolling. You don’t like Trump. We get it. We don’t care. But we get it.

But that doesn’t mean that you have anything to go on.

Although polls this far out don’t mean much, you’re hard pressed to find any polling in any contested state where Trump isn’t kicking Potato’s ass.

Although polls this far out don’t mean much, you’re hard pressed to find any polling in any contested state where Trump isn’t kicking Potato’s ass.

Leftists have a tendency to believe that the more frequently they speak their lies, the more true their lies become.

You have no evidence of that whatsoever and after Biden's repeated dementia gaffes almost any candidate running against him would be viable, except for Trump, who is just as noxious among the public.
How would the world a re-election of Biden? I watch global news daily, French, German, British, Austalia, on and on. They express worry of Trump winning because they believe he will leave NATO not understanding his negotiating methods. However, they are even more concerned of their future and Americas if Biden wins. Smart men and women realize that Americas future is everything for world peace. Yes, a U.S empire is good.

Four more years of Trump isn't going to sink America. It hurts the Neo -Cons and certain political apparatuses, but not America.

NATO still has Stoltenberg in power there, he does understand Trumps seeming madness. He and Trump got along well and I would bet my left arm that Trump doesn't leave NATO. However, he may press countries to pay their 2% and buy U.S military goods. Is that unreasonable? Especially in the times we are living? He literally raised $100B+ for NATO. People are not analytic enough to understand his strategy. He runs on game theory (GTO) when he negotiates, and yes, he uses leverage that he has.

The better solution would be two better alternatives for Dems and GOP. The problem is, the GOP have no one out viable, nor do the Dems. Furthermore, only ONE is a businessman. If Vivek were president I imagine America would be better off than any career politician on either side.

Dems are becoming fascists and with this position the world will say "WE can and will do the same then if this is the U.S standard".

Be careful what you wish for...

Taz doesn't like Trump? I would have never guessed.

DeSantis wasn't viable nationally. Trump was a former Dem, he has a far better ability to connect with blue collar and even the downtrodden.

This is very unique for a billionaire, but due to him making his money through development, requiring employing so many American citizens across trades, he feels comfortable speaking to that audience.

I rooted and root for Biden to succeed. I said at the time that he chose Harris that it was a horrible decision. I also posted on here, basically that if Trump loses be prepared for wars around the world and a full-court press against the U.S and that U.S might lose more influence than in their history.

Russia has attacked Ukraine multiple times, each time either Obama or Biden (his VP) was in power. China expanded in the South China Sea. They ramped up their flights near Taiwan but have yet to attack.

Almost certainly, foreign powers start wars when Dems are in power, rarely when the GOP are.
Yes, considering his immense wealth and that he was on every well-known person's A-list until he got into politics, Trump has a better understanding of what the average American feels and needs than any President we have had in a very long time. He also holds a vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous American that allows the people maximum liberties, choice, options, opportunities that all real Patriots share and in his previous presidency he kept his campaign promises better than any President of my lifetime.

He didn't accomplish all he hoped as he was dealing with a mostly hostile Congress and a 98% hostile media. But we had a booming economy that was raising boats Democrat policies hadn't touched, he had slowed illegal immigration to a trickle, and we had the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes. We don't have to like him personally to appreciate that and know he earned a second term.

After looking at all the possible candidates for VP I think I'm leaning hard toward Tim Scott. Former successful businessman he is the only black American to have served in both chambers of Congress, devout Christian, veteran, teetotaler which in itself is really tough in that environment. And he grew up poor and is likely to have a lot of empathy for struggling Americans. I wish he was a woman, but oh well. We don't usually get everything we want. :)

Last edited:
How would the world a re-election of Biden? I watch global news daily, French, German, British, Austalia, on and on. They express worry of Trump winning because they believe he will leave NATO not understanding his negotiating methods. However, they are even more concerned of their future and Americas if Biden wins. Smart men and women realize that Americas future is everything for world peace. Yes, a U.S empire is good.

Four more years of Trump isn't going to sink America. It hurts the Neo -Cons and certain political apparatuses, but not America.

NATO still has Stoltenberg in power there, he does understand Trumps seeming madness. He and Trump got along well and I would bet my left arm that Trump doesn't leave NATO. However, he may press countries to pay their 2% and buy U.S military goods. Is that unreasonable? Especially in the times we are living? He literally raised $100B+ for NATO. People are not analytic enough to understand his strategy. He runs on game theory (GTO) when he negotiates, and yes, he uses leverage that he has.

The better solution would be two better alternatives for Dems and GOP. The problem is, the GOP have no one out viable, nor do the Dems. Furthermore, only ONE is a businessman. If Vivek were president I imagine America would be better off than any career politician on either side.
Trump will be a very solid supporter of any and all NATO countries

who pay their bill

And, it would probably be a tough choice for her to accept, even if offered. I'm just guessing but I'm betting that she makes a tad more money now than a VP salary and she would most likely not be able to do both.
If money alone would stop her from running, that would suggest she wouldn't be a good choice for the job. That she just wasn't up to taking all the crap she would have to take from the left, I could appreciate though.

The better solution would be two better alternatives for Dems and GOP. The problem is, the GOP have no one out viable

Again, that is a blatant falsehood with zero evidence to back it up. Any of the GOP candidates would have run away with this election against Biden given his age and mental incompetencies.

Forum List

Back