Why was it racist to think Obama was born in Kenya? Serous question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?

It's not..... considering his mother lived over seas a lot of her life, and married a guy who was actually from Kenya, it wasn't and still isn't a dumb question...especially since he sold himself as being born in Kenya to get his first book deal...

I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?

It's not..... considering his mother lived over seas a lot of her life, and married a guy who was actually from Kenya, it wasn't and still isn't a dumb question...especially since he sold himself as being born in Kenya to get his first book deal...

I agree it’s not. I’ve yet to hear any liberal articulate why it’s racist.

I mean can anyone who thinks it is racist articulate how, because I’m at a loss?

It is pretty obvious why it is racist, but Nazis like to play dumb.
To a Nazi racist, blacks are OTHER than American, And saying Obama was born in Kenya makes him OTHER than American.
Now you can't play dumb any more!

To a Nazi racist, blacks are OTHER than American, And saying Obama was born in Kenya makes him OTHER than American.

Hey...shit stain....the democrat party questioned John McCain's birth certificate because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...you moron..

Again....since you are obviously really, really, fucking stupid....

His mother lived in foreign countries for most of her adult life.....she married a guy and lived with him over seas......you dumb ass......

Not to mention it is a condition of ELIGIBILITY to be president!

Okay we’re getting somewhere. Claiming Obama is Kenyan is claiming he’s not American. Agreed. Now how is claiming someone is not American racist?

Not to mention it is a condition of ELIGIBILITY to be president!

Yep...that too...but his mother was an American citizen so he is automatically an American citizen even if born over seas........that was the problem with the birth certificate issue.

but, that no one thought that herman cain was not an american. and he was black. why was that?

but, that no one thought that herman cain was not an american. and he was black. why was that?

Excellent point....thank you....you just ended all of their stupid accusations of racism.......

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey...shit stain....the democrat party questioned John McCain's birth certificate because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...you moron..
LIAR!

The Dems defended McCain it was bloggers who questioned McCain's birth.

Questions in 2008 about the presidential eligibility of McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone to two American parents, never reached the level of Obama or even Cruz, and McCain was helped out by his fellow senators and even Democratic presidential candidates agreeing that he was eligible.

I mean can anyone who thinks it is racist articulate how, because I’m at a loss?

According to Biden, Obama was an articulate black man!

#not-racist

Yeah, the u ain’t black thing wasn’t racist either. You know liberals are full of shit when they say grounded in racism

Because screaming racist is what they did expecting to get whoever said he was born in Kenya to SHUT UP.

Screaming racist is always democrats go to phrase to get people to SHUT UP.

Okay we’re getting somewhere. Claiming Obama is Kenyan is claiming he’s not American. Agreed. Now how is claiming someone is not American racist?
Notice how the Nazis never want to give up the dumb act!
Claiming BLACKS are not true Americans is racist.
Get it?

Because screaming racist is what they did expecting to get whoever said he was born in Kenya to SHUT UP.

Screaming racist is always democrats go to phrase to get people to SHUT UP.

That’s part of it, I agree. The other part is to demonize the opposition

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back