Dear White progressives

It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?
There you go treating black people as mere members of a group instead of individuals who can think for themselves

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.
Malcom X made the same observation many decades ago, Bulldog! Do you think his is right wing rhetoric as well?

Oh goodie. I'll be happy to discuss Malcom X if that's what you want to do, but I suspect you don't know much about him.
Trump is actively trying to limit the black vote.

We will have to carry on a program, a political program, of reeducation – to open our people’s eyes, make us become more politically conscious, politically mature. And then, we will – whenever we are ready to cast our ballot, that ballot will be cast for a man of the community, who has the good of the community at heart.”
Malcom X

Ah, Bulldog? That Malcolm X quote reinforces mine! Malcolm is saying that blacks need to be more "politically conscious, politically mature"! In other words be smart enough not waste their votes on white liberals who promise them things that are never delivered. He figured that out over fifty years ago!

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.
That statement is totally devoid of reality

the woman is a minority and you attack her for not thinking the way minorities are supposed to think

I attack her for being an Idiot who supports Trump.
You think she's stupid because she doesn't need or want your approval. Biden feels the same way. That's a far more White supremacist way of thinking than I'm sure you are willing to believe.

the woman is a minority and you attack her for not thinking the way minorities are supposed to think

You think she's stupid because she doesn't need or want your approval. Biden feels the same way. That's a far more White supremacist way of thinking than I'm sure you are willing to believe.

If she doesn't want or need approval, why did she make the video?

If she doesn't want or need approval, why did she make the video?
To remind people like you that she knows your heart is manipulative and evil.

It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?
There you go treating black people as mere members of a group instead of individuals who can think for themselves

No, youre the one who said that. Why are you blaming him for what YOU said? :cuckoo:

Try not to call this American an uncle Tom
Thanks leftards and angwy angwy joggerz

Black people who think for the selves are not welcome by the left

Voting to abolish police in the worst neighborhood is good for blacks? That, is voting against your best interest.

How is having the lowest black unemployment ever on record not in their best interest? That is what President a Trump got them.

No, youre the one who said that. Why are you blaming him for what YOU said? :cuckoo:
The truth is that progressives have a very low opinion of their oldest and most favorite pet minority

and really dont believe blacks can compete without white liberal - meaning government - assistance

Voting to abolish police in the worst neighborhood is good for blacks? That, is voting against your best interest.

How is having the lowest black unemployment ever on record not in their best interest? That is what President a Trump got them.

I'm not aware of anyone who wants to abolish the police. Quit making shit up.

Defunding something is pretty much the same as abolishing something, Bulldog! Quit being so naive!

Defunding something is pretty much the same as abolishing something, Bulldog! Quit being so naive!

No it's not. Nobody said eliminate all funding.

i-H8HJLCR-S.jpg

Crime Soars in NYC’s Wealthy Upper East Side as Democrats Move to Defund Police
HANNAH BLEAU5 Aug 2020

Crime is soaring in New York City’s Upper East Side, home to many of America’s billionaires, as Democrats, including Mayor Bill de Blasio (D), continue their efforts to defund the police.

New York City’s Upper East Side, overseen by NYPD’s 19th Precinct, has seen a tremendous uptick in criminal activity over the last month. According to the precinct, they have experienced a “significant uptick in robberies” over the course of the last month, representing a 286 percent increase from 2019.
[...]

Allow me to use a sports metaphor.

Currently, there are seven (7) officials on a football field to make sure the rules (laws) are enforced. Would players try to get away with more violations if there were say four (4) officials on the field? Would it become more dangerous for the players on the field? Would "criminal activity" increase or decrease?

Your effort to trivialize or detract from this dangerous effort is duly noted. You demand more crime, why? I have no clue except it seems to be a common denominator with Democrats today.

What does Defund the Police mean to you?

defund

de·fund
(dē-fŭnd′)
tr.v. de·fund·ed, de·fund·ing, de·funds
To stop the flow of funds to: "Some days, they wake up with a burning desire to defund the Public Broadcasting System and the National Endowment for the Arts" (Joe Conason).
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

defund
(diːˈfʌnd)
vb (tr)
1. to remove the funds from (a person, organization, or scheme)

At a time when crime is skyrocketing in cities across the country why would any RATIONAL person eliminate ANY funding for the Police?

Progs .....its retarded arguing or debating with them
From its a trump ad after the girl says it doesn't matter who is president both d"s and r"s suck

to malcom to nonsense

muhyes.png

Allow me to use a sports metaphor.

Currently, there are seven (7) officials on a football field to make sure the rules (laws) are enforced. Would players try to get away with more violations if there were say four (4) officials on the field? Would it become more dangerous for the players on the field? Would "criminal activity" increase or decrease?

Your effort to trivialize or detract from this dangerous effort is duly noted. You demand more crime, why? I have no clue except it seems to be a common denominator with Democrats today.

In line with your sports analogy, If 2 of those officials were charged with mowing the grass and another was responsible for water cans, it would make sense to transfer those responsibilities elsewhere. Cops will tell you they aren't trained to deal with crazies. Let others deal with that, and free up the cops to do what they do. If cops are needed, then call them.

At a time when crime is skyrocketing in cities across the country why would any RATIONAL person eliminate ANY funding for the Police?

When those problems could be dealt with more effectively by others.

When those problems could be dealt with more effectively by others.

I absolutely agree that there are a lot of times where a policeman is not the right person to send to a domestic violence or crime scene. The solution, though, is not to reduce funding for the police and add it to social services. The solution is to increase the funding for the police, perhaps 50%, perhaps 100% more and, separately, fund social services.

Whenever a social services person shows up at a domestic violence scene, they'd better be protected by the police or there will be a lot of dead social service workers. If an angry, abusive, man is willing to shoot an armed cop, what do you think he'd do to an unarmed social worker? Especially a wife beater facing a woman social worker while the wife beater is angry at all the women in the world who are against him?

It's pretty basic that it takes more cops to now defend the social worker because instead of one bad guy to watch, he's got to watch the bad guy and two possible victims while, at the same time, worrying about his own safety and that of any potential partner. Bringing more unarmed people into a violent situation requires even more armed defenders.

Forum List

Back