Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear white people, you're never discriminated against so shut up | Metro News

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

Trump Effect: Biracial 8-year-old boy lynched by teenagers in New Hampshire

8 year old boy lynched - Google Search
Daily Kos

Jacob Rosenbaum z"l was LYNCHED in New York City---
in 1991. He was caucasian. He was LYNCHED by a black mob-----an entirely innocent person

Jacob Rosenbaum z"l was LYNCHED in New York City---
in 1991. He was caucasian. He was LYNCHED by a black mob-----an entirely innocent person
He was guilty of White Privilege....That is what the left will say...and why blacks can attack whites with immunity...

By the way, did anybody else notice in the OP article the author states:

"this is a country where: Slavery was around for 245 years"

The U.S. is 241 years old, and last time I looked slavery ended over 150 years ago.
Think we should tell her?

slavery existed in this LAND----ie the AMERICAS ---for as long as there were HUMAN BEANS here------including during the times that "American natives" aka "Indians" lived in the north American planes--------and during the millennia of the INCAS and AZTECS -----etc etc

I give the author affirmative action
You bring up a salient point. The affirmative action that Negros require to force themselves upon employers; has been issued forth from well intending, albeit misguided whites. Funny how given that fact, they would complain about those who have helped them.

Yes, also when you consider than white women are the #1 beneficiary or affirmative action because she is a "minority" its equally funny how those misguided whites managed to place their women in first position by coincidence while telling goofy people like yourself that blacks are taking your job as Chief Toilet Sanitary officer.

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

According to the Tuskeegee Institute, 38% of people lynched were whites.

http://archive.tuskegee.edu/archive/bitstream/handle/123456789/511/Lyching 1882 1968.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Do you remember Jamie Urton? White guy who accidentally ran over a kid who ran into the street? He was killed, lynched, for being white. The attackers let his black passenger go.
So the other 68%

slavery existed in this LAND----ie the AMERICAS ---for as long as there were HUMAN BEANS here------including during the times that "American natives" aka "Indians" lived in the north American planes--------and during the millennia of the INCAS and AZTECS -----etc etc
Love the CApS I can't understand lower case

So white boys and girls, would you rather be black or white in these United States?
Usually deafening silence

I would always rather be white, I'm proud to be associated with a race that has given the world so much.

Depends on how you define "Lynching".......

What I can tel you is that the media is in a hysterical cover up frenzy in order to portray white people as violent savages
and black people as the victims.

I would estimate that 99% of black on white violent crime goes unreported....and would also estimate that 99% of white on black violent crime gets reported.

So 2 incidents of white on black violence will make Headline News for weeks....
White 1000 incidents of black on white violence will never be mentioned at all

The communist media has a dire phobia against publishing stories of black on white violence.
Just because they refuse to publish it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
It's just the media and it's agenda. Everyone knows this. And it's why the media has zero credibility today.

Last edited:
That's because your liberal news media doesn't report Black privilege/White victimization. No worry. Just read Anne Coulter's bood > Mugged. It's bring you up to speed on the mountain of stuff they've been withholding from you.

And hw do I define discrimination ? Two ways >>

1. Affirmative Action

2. Black privilege - read about it in Mugged (if you've got the guts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back