Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give the author affirmative action
You bring up a salient point. The affirmative action that Negros require to force themselves upon employers; has been issued forth from well intending, albeit misguided whites. Funny how given that fact, they would complain about those who have helped them.

Yes, also when you consider than white women are the #1 beneficiary or affirmative action because she is a "minority" its equally funny how those misguided whites managed to place their women in first position by coincidence while telling goofy people like yourself that blacks are taking your job as Chief Toilet Sanitary officer.

Ok, I'll bite.

How do you come to the conclusion that white women are the #1 beneficiary of AA?

You bring up a salient point. The affirmative action that Negros require to force themselves upon employers; has been issued forth from well intending, albeit misguided whites. Funny how given that fact, they would complain about those who have helped them.

Yes, also when you consider than white women are the #1 beneficiary or affirmative action because she is a "minority" its equally funny how those misguided whites managed to place their women in first position by coincidence while telling goofy people like yourself that blacks are taking your job as Chief Toilet Sanitary officer.

Oh BS you make shit up all the time, loon. I no more believe you now then I do any other time. You're a waste of time and bytes

Dear white people, you're never discriminated against so shut up | Metro News

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

Trump Effect: Biracial 8-year-old boy lynched by teenagers in New Hampshire

8 year old boy lynched - Google Search

Cuts both ways. Plenty of vermin out there no matter what the color.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...on-christian-and-christopher-newsom/96196018/

Ok, I'll bite.

How do you come to the conclusion that white women are the #1 beneficiary of AA?

Things like numbers and facts which I use over your preferred method of emotional whining and foot stamping assertions. Btw, go find the info yourself because I know that will be your next complaint but I'm not here to mentor idiots just to set them straight.

Oh BS you make shit up all the time, loon. I no more believe you now then I do any other time. You're a waste of time and bytes

The beautiful things about facts is it doesnt matter who says them for them to be true. Now you're busy trying to square in your brain how minorities can be taking all your jobs with affirmative action AND white women being the #1 users of the program. Here, I'll even work up a theory for you.

Blacks are taking the jobs and identifying themselves as white women and no one notices:eusa_shhh:

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

Trump Effect: Biracial 8-year-old boy lynched by teenagers in New Hampshire

8 year old boy lynched - Google Search
Yes, white republicans right along with the blacks that the Southern White Democrats hated. Today the Democrats are still the same.

Blacks-Beating-Whites.jpg
Good. I'm glad they fucked him up. We all know he called them the N word or something. Bet he wont do that again.:laugh:

So white boys and girls, would you rather be black or white in these United States?
Usually deafening silence
If I thought it was as bad here as you seem to feel it is, I would leave. That would solve the whole problem for you.

Why stay and bitch and moan instead of just changing the situation. If people don't like you, and if it bothers you, move. Simple.

I've lived in a lot of places. If I hate a place, or the people, I head on. I love experiencing new places.

So white boys and girls, would you rather be black or white in these United States?
Usually deafening silence
If I thought it was as bad here as you seem to feel it is, I would leave. That would solve the whole problem for you.

Why stay and bitch and moan instead of just changing the situation. If people don't like you, and if it bothers you, move. Simple.

I've lived in a lot of places. If I hate a place, or the people, I head on. I love experiencing new places.
You know... This point gets touched on quite frequently. And seldom is a direct good answer offered beyond the insistence for more free shit, another set of crutches, or more requests for hobbling the opposition. Watch them really lose it when handouts and the other adjustments stop entirely...

Since whites have to hire more than just white people other white scream "no fair! I remember when we took ALL the jobs!"

Since whites have to hire more than just white people other white scream "no fair! I remember when we took ALL the jobs!"
Being forced to involuntary hire anyone is an affront to freedom.

No one is forced to hire anyone they don't want. Also no one is going to allow you to be blatantly racist and threaten people's ability to eat because you cry about freedom

No one is forced to hire anyone they don't want. Also no one is going to allow you to be blatantly racist and threaten people's ability to eat because you cry about freedom
Actually affirmative action does just that. Who's threatening anyone's ability to eat?

Actually affirmative action does just that. Who's threatening anyone's ability to eat?
Whites had affirmative action for over 400 years and still going.

Affirmative action benefits white women over all others. Go cry your wife a river.

The beautiful things about facts is it doesnt matter who says them for them to be true. Now you're busy trying to square in your brain how minorities can be taking all your jobs with affirmative action AND white women being the #1 users of the program. Here, I'll even work up a theory for you.

Blacks are taking the jobs and identifying themselves as white women and no one notices:eusa_shhh:

Here begins YOUR lesson, Mr "Facts". >>>

You thought you had something there ? I've been refuting that line about white women getting affirmative action (1000 times) for 12 years now.

That's a myth and a ridiculous one. There are many times more white female victims of affirmative action than ones helped by it. The number helped by it is very small. The number harmed by it is enormous. That's because, the white female victims includes not only those who were denied opportunities because they were white (Ex. like 7 white women in my graduate school in 1977), but it also includes the Millions of white wives and daughters of white men who were victimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back