Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

You seem angry.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You seem faggy.

Got a point or just being a fucking troll?
Only in your strange, convoluted RW wetdreams, Lil Slugger.

By all means the DEMS should run Hillary. She's still 10 to 13 points ahead of the entire GOP clown car, has been so for two years solid.

yes, we want you to run her. She is your McCain and Dole in a pantsuit. Its her turn. You have to run her. In addition, you have no one else. Hilariously pathetic. You fools have let obama destroy your party and you are still too dumb to realize it.

You seem angry.

You seem faggy.

Got a point or just being a fucking troll?
Only in your strange, convoluted RW wetdreams, Lil Slugger.

By all means the DEMS should run Hillary. She's still 10 to 13 points ahead of the entire GOP clown car, has been so for two years solid.

yes, we want you to run her. She is your McCain and Dole in a pantsuit. Its her turn. You have to run her. In addition, you have no one else. Hilariously pathetic. You fools have let obama destroy your party and you are still too dumb to realize it.
I love it when Righties rant like runts. It's fun to watch.

Gee, Hillary is STILL landsliding in OH, VA and FL. Good luck finding a path to 270!

Last edited:
Please run that dishonest douche. She will get beaten so bad, it won't even be funny -- Even IF she makes it through the dimocrap primary (which I wouldn't bet a plug nickel on)

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept. - The Washington Post

The Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from seven foreign governments during Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, including one donation that violated its ethics agreement with the Obama administration, foundation officials disclosed Wednesday.

Edge:

When will reporters start asking this walking advertisement for FDS questions?

They seem quite happy to pounce all over Jeb and Scott and any other Republican they can ambush -- Where is the criminal, Hitlery?

*Bookmarking this thread for future pwnage!

Crystal-ball.jpg

... Because it worked so well when you guys predicted a Romney landslide, 'member?

Here's what you scumbags don't get...... People voted for obama in droves because he was Black. That's about it. Black people flooded the Voting Booths with themselves, their dead Aunts and Uncles, their imprisoned Cousins and anybody else they could find a Voter ID for. Several times if they could.

And a lot of Republicans stayed home because they didn't like the weak-kneed Candidates we had nominated.

But if you are so stupid as to think that Women are going to tilt the scales? You're stupid.

It's like the old saying, "I don't understand women but women do. And they hate each other."

Hitlery is one unlikeable bitch

One thing the GOP needs to avoid is the echo chamber effect of 2012.

Not seeing that so far.

Be careful what you ask for.

:rofl:

The echo chamber for 2016 will be worse. In order to assuage the extreme RW nutbag frother reactionaries with crazy-assed shit just laced anti-latino, anti-gay horsepoo and a strong dose of Hillary-cankles mysogony on top - just to get the nomination, all that shit will be a poison pill for the nominee in the Fall. Mitt Romney's self-deport and 47% nonsense will look like child's play compared to some of the glorious things the current GOP clown-car is going to say. Fantastic!

Well, so far it sure sounds like 2012.

Hillary's leading in every poll that I'm seeing, and the GOP appears to be very excited about running against her.

You will find my complete Hillary polling anaysis from January 2015 in the elections forum but in a nutshell she is currently:

-unbeatable in the blue wall (242 EV)

-Ahead by +8 to +13 in Ohio, Virginia, New Mexico AND Florida, depending on the GOP comer. Those states are currently not even close to being competitive in most all matchups.

-Ahead by +6 to +9 in New Hampshire and Iowa.

-Ahead by +2 to +6 in North Carolina.

-dead even in Georgia, Arizona and Kentucky, slightly behind in Lousiana, Arkansas.

-moderately behind in Tennessee, Mississippi and KANSAS.

-she is struggling in Colorado and substantially behind in Missouri.

No polling values from Indiana yet.

Right now, today, if those numbers hold, Hillary Clinton STARTS at 311 EV, but it could go as high as 402.

And the numbers have been very consistent over 24 months.

What horseshit. She isn't even a candidate yet. There is no GOP nominee.

Polling data two years out means exactly nothing. It is simply a name recognition measure at this point. Hillary is very vulnerable. Citing polling data before there are any declared candidates is a symptom of the left's fear. End of story.

Last edited:

One thing the GOP needs to avoid is the echo chamber effect of 2012.

Not seeing that so far.

Be careful what you ask for.

:rofl:

The echo chamber for 2016 will be worse. In order to assuage the extreme RW nutbag frother reactionaries with crazy-assed shit just laced anti-latino, anti-gay horsepoo and a strong dose of Hillary-cankles mysogony on top - just to get the nomination, all that shit will be a poison pill for the nominee in the Fall. Mitt Romney's self-deport and 47% nonsense will look like child's play compared to some of the glorious things the current GOP clown-car is going to say. Fantastic!

Well, so far it sure sounds like 2012.

Hillary's leading in every poll that I'm seeing, and the GOP appears to be very excited about running against her.

You will find my complete Hillary polling anaysis from January 2015 in the elections forum but in a nutshell she is currently:

-unbeatable in the blue wall (242 EV)

-Ahead by +8 to +13 in Ohio, Virginia, New Mexico AND Florida, depending on the GOP comer. Those states are currently not even close to being competitive in most all matchups.

-Ahead by +6 to +9 in New Hampshire and Iowa.

-Ahead by +2 to +6 in North Carolina.

-dead even in Georgia, Arizona and Kentucky, slightly behind in Lousiana, Arkansas.

-moderately behind in Tennessee, Mississippi and KANSAS.

-she is struggling in Colorado and substantially behind in Missouri.

No polling values from Indiana yet.

Right now, today, if those numbers hold, Hillary Clinton STARTS at 311 EV, but it could go as high as 402.

And the numbers have been very consistent over 24 months.

What horseshit. She isn't even a candidate yet. There is no GOP nominee.

Polling data two years out means exactly nothing. Hillary is very vulnerable. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

exactly, but they are scared shitless because deep down in their little minds they know that she is a liar, a fraud, and a loser, and they have no one else.

This may be a repeat of 1980 and 1984 when the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream saw that the dimocrap nominee had ZERO chance and jumped a sinking ship like the rats they are.....

Hillary s foreign fundraising mess Even the liberal press is fed up Fox News

But I wouldn't bet on it. Not until and unless it becomes totally clear that the walking ad for FDS has NO chance.

Until then, they'll still support her, even if it's only tacitly

Here's what you scumbags don't get...... People voted for obama in droves because he was Black. That's about it. Black people flooded the Voting Booths with themselves, their dead Aunts and Uncles, their imprisoned Cousins and anybody else they could find a Voter ID for. Several times if they could.

And a lot of Republicans stayed home because they didn't like the weak-kneed Candidates we had nominated.

But if you are so stupid as to think that Women are going to tilt the scales? You're stupid.

It's like the old saying, "I don't understand women but women do. And they hate each other."

Hitlery is one unlikeable bitch
So, that's your "logic".....

Uhuh. ...

Here are the facts. When a black man is not at the top of the ticket Dems lose. Obama won the Presidency because of a massive minority turnout. When a black man was not on the top of the ticket in 2004, 2010, and 2014 the Dems lost big.

No one believes an old, bitchy, 70 year old white woman will get anywhere near the minority turnout Obama received.

If minorities had voted in normal patterns in 2012 Romney is President. That is fact.

Bottom Line: Hildabeast supporters should be very worried. And yeah....polls two years out mean horseshit.

Last edited:
Plus, Hitlery has to run on the Lying Cocksucker's past accomplishments....

Fitzzer @Fitzzer777
Follow

The week is not yet over but so far BO killed the pipeline, seized the Internet & is cutting off your ammo. Prepare

9:29 PM - 26 Feb 2015

Not to mention -- Her own.

Which are...:dunno: :dunno:

Here are the facts. When a black man is not at the top of the ticket Dems lose. Obama won the Presidency because of a massive minority turnout. When a black man was not on the top of the ticket in 2004, 2010, and 2014 the Dems lost big.

No one believes an old, bitchy, 70 year old white woman will get anywhere near the minority turnout Obama received.

Well, no, that kind of depends. Yeah, maybe blacks won't come out for Hillary, but women will.

It really kind of depends who the GOP runs.

They run Bush, you are going to have Republicans trying to tell us why a third Bush in the white house won't be the kind of fucking disaster the first two were. Good luck with that.

People did not vote in Obama because he was black.

People voted in Obama because Bush fucked up everything.

Everything.

Iraq, Katrina, the economy. The man was a fucking pestilence.

That's why people voted in Obama. ANd he won the second time because you guys nominated a weird Mormon Robot who simply could not contain his contempt for the little people.

Now, you could win the Presidency in 2016, but you'll probably nominate Jeb Bush, a candidate it appears none of you wingnuts actually want (just like none of you wanted McCain or Romney), and you'll sit there wondering why you lost again.

And will probably make a bunch of misogynistic comments instead of the racist ones you make now.

Think Jeb is stronger than that and has a team of previous winners to draw on. The machine is as important as the candidate

No, no, no.

Jeb can have the most awesome team in the world.

But his name is still "Bush".

I am not denying that and in a National Election you a probably right... But in a primary a good organization is key.

Joe, you have right wingers here who will continually tell you how Iraq wasn't a mistake...

Bush is going to be there for a long time, at least until the unelectables are gone.

Well, no, that kind of depends. Yeah, maybe blacks won't come out for Hillary, but women will.

They run Bush, you are going to have Republicans trying to tell us why a third Bush in the white house won't be the kind of fucking disaster the first two were. Good luck with that.

I don't think these guys understand that more women vote than men.

I don't think these guys understand that more women vote than men.

I don't think Dems understand white women don't vote for them anymore. :( During the last mid terms Dems got only 45% of the white female vote. If Hillary does the same no Presidency. It's really pretty simple.

Forum List

Back