Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

OK

Be careful what you wish for, buddy.

The problem you guys have with Hillary is that you really don't have an alternative. Biden is too old and eccentric, Warren and Sanders are too far out of the mainstream, Webb is kind of a flake.

The Dems need to build up their farm team.

I do not judge a politician I vote for on how likeable they are, or whether I would enjoy having a beer with them. I judge them on what kind of job they can get done. I would rather have a cantankerous old rounder that is able to move the nation forward, and address our problems in a rational way, than someone that is chrismatic and stupid.

One thing the GOP needs to avoid is the echo chamber effect of 2012.

Not seeing that so far.

Be careful what you ask for.

:rofl:

The echo chamber for 2016 will be worse. In order to assuage the extreme RW nutbag frother reactionaries with crazy-assed shit just laced anti-latino, anti-gay horsepoo and a strong dose of Hillary-cankles mysogony on top - just to get the nomination, all that shit will be a poison pill for the nominee in the Fall. Mitt Romney's self-deport and 47% nonsense will look like child's play compared to some of the glorious things the current GOP clown-car is going to say. Fantastic!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Well, so far it sure sounds like 2012.

Hillary's leading in every poll that I'm seeing, and the GOP appears to be very excited about running against her.

You will find my complete Hillary polling anaysis from January 2015 in the elections forum but in a nutshell she is currently:

-unbeatable in the blue wall (242 EV)

-Ahead by +8 to +13 in Ohio, Virginia, New Mexico AND Florida, depending on the GOP comer. Those states are currently not even close to being competitive in most all matchups.

-Ahead by +6 to +9 in New Hampshire and Iowa.

-Ahead by +2 to +6 in North Carolina.

-dead even in Georgia, Arizona and Kentucky, slightly behind in Lousiana, Arkansas.

-moderately behind in Tennessee, Mississippi and KANSAS.

-she is struggling in Colorado and substantially behind in Missouri.

No polling values from Indiana yet.

Right now, today, if those numbers hold, Hillary Clinton STARTS at 311 EV, but it could go as high as 402.

And the numbers have been very consistent over 24 months.

Last edited:

Not seeing that so far.

The echo chamber for 2016 will be worse. In order to assuage the extreme RW nutbag frother reactionaries with crazy-assed shit just laced anti-latino, anti-gay horsepoo and a strong dose of Hillary-cankles mysogony on top - just to get the nomination, all that shit will be a poison pill for the nominee in the Fall. Mitt Romney's self-deport and 47% nonsense will look like child's play compared to some of the glorious things the current GOP clown-car is going to say. Fantastic!

Hillary's leading in every poll that I'm seeing, and the GOP appears to be very excited about running against her.

You will find my complete Hillary polling anaysis from January 2015 in the elections forum but in a nutshell she is currently:

-Ahead by +8 to +13 in Ohio, Virginia, New Mexico AND Florida, depending on the GOP comer. Those states are currently not even close to being competitive in most all matchups.

-dead even in Georgia, Arizona and Kentucky, slightly behind in Lousiana, Arkansas.

-he is struggling in Colorado and substantially behind in Missouri.

Right now, today, if those numbers hold, Hillary Clinton STARTS at 311 EV, but it could go as high as 402.

It's certainly all about electoral votes, and I never see the GOP breaking it down like that.

Screaming about Behghazi and Bill probably ain't gonna cut it.

Not seeing that so far.

You and your fancy numbers. Now tell us what happens when you unskew those polls there Nate Silverman.

Not seeing that so far.

You and your fancy numbers. Now tell us what happens when you unskew those polls there Nate Silverman.
Lol! !

I agree that Hillary is not likeable

But she does get to run against a Republican

Which doesn't mean that much. Republicans have done pretty well since 2008, considering.

Unlike after the 1929 crash, where they were all but obliterated from the landscape until Ike, they've come back.

It you look at history as a guide, after any 8 year stint in the presidency, the out of power party wins.

Frankly, this is the strongest GOP field since 1980.

I don't know WHO is going to win the Dems primary, but I do know whomever it is, they are going to beat Hillary if she runs

Hillary had those kind of stats in 2007-8, so how did we end up with Obama?

Give up on seeing Hillary, conservatives. We have absolutely no clue who is the next big thing bursting out of the left.

Except for 1904, 1908, 1928, 1940, 1944 and 1988. ..

Okay, let's look at those. 1940 and 1944 was an incumbant president who failed to step down after his traditional two terms. Since we codified the 22nd Amendment, the only example you have of them saying, "Yeah, let's give that same party more time" is 1988. And that was only because the Democrats pretty much did everything wrong in 1988.

I don't know WHO is going to win the Dems primary, but I do know whomever it is, they are going to beat Hillary if she runs

Hillary had those kind of stats in 2007-8, so how did we end up with Obama?

Give up on seeing Hillary, conservatives. We have absolutely no clue who is the next big thing bursting out of the left.
Reagan (R) also had those stats in 1976, but then lost the nomination to Ford (R). What a shame that he did not win the presidency at a later date.

Oh, wait. He DID.

Except for 1904, 1908, 1928, 1940, 1944 and 1988. ..

Okay, let's look at those. 1940 and 1944 was an incumbant president who failed to step down after his traditional two terms. Since we codified the 22nd Amendment, the only example you have of them saying, "Yeah, let's give that same party more time" is 1988. And that was only because the Democrats pretty much did everything wrong in 1988.
What, electoral history before 1940 is not important to you? Here are some more years for you: 1868, 1872, 1876, 1880....

So, that makes 11 cycles where one party had more than 2 terms in the White House.

Forum List

Back