Hillary Clinton puffpiece in the Statesman

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Media. STILL trying to dazzle us with the bullshit.

In another world, she could have been in the White House on Friday 3 June, heading into the final third of a two-term presidency. Instead she was in Colmans, a chippy in South Shields on Ocean’s Road, a weathered North Sea boulevard half an hour east of Newcastle.

Hillary Clinton – the first female senator for New York, and a former first lady, US secretary of state, and Democratic presidential nominee – is now a private citizen, but she keeps a retinue fit for the powerful: four bodyguards perched nearby as I approached her, seated for supper and surrounded by local dignitaries. She was in north-east England to give the South Shields Lecture at the invitation of former Labour foreign secretary David Miliband – a close friend of hers – who has run the event annually since 2001.

“He’s too charming not to be dangerous,” she said of me, charmingly, as I took up Miliband’s seat for a moment to talk with her. Up close, Clinton is slight but formidable, with a practice of nodding her head slightly and slowly as you speak, offering encouragement without agreement. I had met Miliband recently in London, and he had described the US, where he now lives, as “not just polarised but Balkanised: it’s not that different groups hate each other, it’s that they think the other group is actually a threat to the country”.

If anyone understands that sentiment, it is Clinton, whom tens of millions of Americans have been engineered to hate over three decades of targeted character assassination by the US right.

I had a question for her. On stage that evening she had argued that America needs politicians who project hope, as both her husband, Bill, and Barack Obama did to win power. “It’s hard enough making a living if you’re not encouraged to get up every day and try to find common ground with other people,” she said. Democracies need “leaders who endeavour to bring out the best in us, not the worst, who don’t play to our fears, but help us address them”.

~~~~

She's hated for very good reasons and we didn't need any engineering. SHe's unlikeable. She's a liar, she's corrupt. She's untrustworthy.

It gets worse from here. What are they doing...trying to clean her up a bit after the latest news of her ENGINEERING the Russia Collusion blulsiht story? Not. hapnin.

Well I don't blame them. ;)

article-11446-1.jpg

In another world, she could have been in the White House on Friday 3 June, heading into the final third of a two-term presidency. Instead she was in Colmans, a chippy in South Shields on Ocean’s Road, a weathered North Sea boulevard half an hour east of Newcastle.

Hillary Clinton – the first female senator for New York, and a former first lady, US secretary of state, and Democratic presidential nominee – is now a private citizen, but she keeps a retinue fit for the powerful: four bodyguards perched nearby as I approached her, seated for supper and surrounded by local dignitaries. She was in north-east England to give the South Shields Lecture at the invitation of former Labour foreign secretary David Miliband – a close friend of hers – who has run the event annually since 2001.

“He’s too charming not to be dangerous,” she said of me, charmingly, as I took up Miliband’s seat for a moment to talk with her. Up close, Clinton is slight but formidable, with a practice of nodding her head slightly and slowly as you speak, offering encouragement without agreement. I had met Miliband recently in London, and he had described the US, where he now lives, as “not just polarised but Balkanised: it’s not that different groups hate each other, it’s that they think the other group is actually a threat to the country”.

If anyone understands that sentiment, it is Clinton, whom tens of millions of Americans have been engineered to hate over three decades of targeted character assassination by the US right.

I had a question for her. On stage that evening she had argued that America needs politicians who project hope, as both her husband, Bill, and Barack Obama did to win power. “It’s hard enough making a living if you’re not encouraged to get up every day and try to find common ground with other people,” she said. Democracies need “leaders who endeavour to bring out the best in us, not the worst, who don’t play to our fears, but help us address them”.

~~~~

She's hated for very good reasons and we didn't need any engineering. SHe's unlikeable. She's a liar, she's corrupt. She's untrustworthy.

It gets worse from here. What are they doing...trying to clean her up a bit after the latest news of her ENGINEERING the Russia Collusion blulsiht story? Not. hapnin.
Corrupt people who have an easy cushy earthly life are quite often being outfitted for Hell.

Well , she was fired from the Watergate investigation as a junior staffer for lying & unethical behavior according to a book quoting the the chief of staff of the investigation.
She's also a known elitist that numerous secret service officers & others have called out for being a total shit person.

Clinton’s boss, Jerry Zeifman, the general counsel and chief of staff to the Watergate Committee, claims he fired her because she was working to impede the investigation and undermine Nixon’s defense.

“Hillary’s lies and unethical behavior goes back farther — and goes much deeper — than anyone realizes,” Zeifman told Fox News in 2008. When asked why he fired Clinton, Zeifman responded, “Because she is a liar.”

In 2008, after Hillary campaigned in his home state of Connecticut, Zeifman wrote that he regretted “I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations . . . Nixon clearly had right to counsel, but Hillary . . . wrote a fraudulent legal brief and confiscated public documents to hide her deception.”

~~~~

You said: "If anyone understands that sentiment, it is Clinton, whom tens of millions of Americans have been engineered to hate over three decades of targeted character assassination by the US right."

Sorry to disagree with you, Mr. or Ms. Calypso Jones, but telling the truth about a person who has done something bad is not character assassination, it's telling the truth.

There are a list of former Senator Clinton's scandals: The Top 17 Hillary Clinton Scandals
These were not false narratives like today's Democrat treatment of a succession of Republican Presidents, Congressmen, Senators, and many of their staff members that Hillary's war room invented mockups based on Clinton/Democrat political fundraising and calumny campaigns.

:rolleyes-41:

New Topics

Forum List

Back