Dead Pool 2011

okay why arent yall admitting i have won.....yall took all these old fucks....i told you at the beginning that was wrong.....yall have the opportunity for a max of how many points....

just admit i won and be done with it...hell zsa zsa which yall picked as a ringer is still alive

okay why arent yall admitting i have won.....yall took all these old fucks....i told you at the beginning that was wrong.....yall have the opportunity for a max of how many points....

just admit i won and be done with it...hell zsa zsa which yall picked as a ringer is still alive
On July 2, we will be at the half way point of the year! Settle down!

okay i will type real slow....it doesnt matter what day it is.....it matter the max number of points you can get from your list.....the new system.....where age is factored in...lends itself to one young person dying...and you are the winner....all of the people you some of these lists can die and they still wont reach 40 pts...factor into that...the number of banned or no longer with us people....

okay i will type real slow....it doesnt matter what day it is.....it matter the max number of points you can get from your list.....the new system.....where age is factored in...lends itself to one young person dying...and you are the winner....all of the people you some of these lists can die and they still wont reach 40 pts...factor into that...the number of banned or no longer with us people....

Alright, I'm convinced... May as well hand over that trophy right now!

winner.jpg

Wasn't there supposed to be some Tupperware or something...? :dunno:

winner.jpg

Tupperware?!?! I'm insulted! The prize is Fiestaware! Ceramics made in America and built to be an heirloom!

winner.jpg

about damn time!

fiesta ware

27.....gold is in the lead.....damn it to hell

and i thought conway was a slam dunk.....lol...

Goldcatt? I think she got the banned from here. Would that make her winning suck even more? :lol:

The year is only half over, bones. There's still time . . I'm sure someone else on your list will croak. Damn, Zsa Zsa is one tough broad isn't she?

I've got Betty Ford and that's it . . so far. Nancy just broke her hip but didn't kick off, right? I haven't been keeping up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back