DC Mayor should be removed, her failure of leadership caused the breach.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Of course the Media holds her blameless. Now she is using the tragic event to lobby for DC statehood. This is how Democrats and their Media operate.

She did it on purpose. Leftists wanted it to happen.

Last edited:
The Mayor of the District of Columbia did all that she could do. You cannot use her as a scapegoat.

Of course the Media holds her blameless. Now she is using the tragic event to lobby for DC statehood. This is how Democrats and their Media operate.

They always shift the blame, then double down on their stupidity. That's just what democrats do.

This is a woman who renamed a street after the people who burned her city and yet, the media and those in power looked the other way. She won't be removed.

You can't blame her.She is used to standing down when riots happen.Biden is right when he said Black Lives Matter would have been treated different.They would have stood by and left them burn the Capitol Building down

Didn't you USMB rightwing Trumpsters just confirm today that it was Congress that's responsible for Capital Police?

Oh that's right, no matter what the case may be, it's always the black person's fault.

Got it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Didn't you USMB rightwing Trumpsters just confirm today that it was Congress that's responsible for Capital Police?

Oh that's right, no matter what the case may be, it's always the black person's fault.

Got it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Yep it's always the black guys fault.

#loljiggy #75IQ #demoscats

Bowser is a grand witch of the new klux klan. She appropriated and endorsed an eternal cross-burning in the streets of America’s capital city. Americans’ property. A street of America the same as the Capitol building is. That cross-burning is still active and no one will hold her accountable.

The Mayor of the District of Columbia did all that she could do. You cannot use her as a scapegoat.
She knew it was coming and instead of bringing back up troops-------------she cut the number of troops. She encouraged the breach to happen. You are stupid as hell if you don't realize this.

She did what she could.

Now can you each person who was at the U.S. Capitol that day accountable for his/her actions?

They always shift the blame, then double down on their stupidity. That's just what democrats do.

Well I think they live for situations like this that they can exploit. They will attempt to use this all as a wider crackdown on political opposition. They are already using the Nazi card. Just unbelievable.

She did what she could.

Now can you each person who was at the U.S. Capitol that day accountable for his/her actions?

there were a couple hundred thousand at the Capitol. They had a right to be there and protest. They did not have a right to break in and commit violence, but do not confuse the two.
There is plenty of reason to protest this election.

Well I think they live for situations like this that they can exploit. They will attempt to use this all as a wider crackdown on political opposition. They are already using the Nazi card. Just unbelievable.
We’re in a very dangerous place right now. Oblivious democrats and gutless, self-serving republicans are responsible for allowing this.
We’re losing our country.

She did what she could.

The only thing that I can glean from what right-wingers say is that they don't want to be here with the rest of us and don't want to participate in our over-320-million society.
I've C pal. No. We don't want to be like you.

You were dumb enough to believe a Russia hoax. Remember they stole the election.......LOL.....................You people are so stupid how do you even have the brain capacity to lift a fork? Does your conserv neighbor male even have to impregnate your beasts?

there were a couple hundred thousand at the Capitol. They had a right to be there and protest. They did not have a right to break in and commit violence, but do not confuse the two.
There is plenty of reason to protest this election.
Some thousands came to protest the election. They did not have any right to break into our house of democracy while the people's representatives were certifying the vote of the American People. I am close of enough to go the U.S, Capitol building to be over there and guard our house.

BTW: I was a marshal at the protests of the war in the 1970s. I guarded the steps of the Capitol personally.

And now she supposedly wants to protect monuments she hates

Forum List

Back