"Day of Rage" video released

Of course they can deny it. And they'll deflect. And they'll dismiss. And they'll distort. And they'll attack.

They're jihadis, fighting a holy war. They'll do anything.
all those adjectives, describe the scum demonRATS...try again...

Funny stuff, mac. Where's that righteous indignation for a years worth of murder, mayhem, rape, and pillage from blm? You don't have to answer.
Some of them might of killed someone or raped someone:
As the New York Times reported July 3, four recent polls "suggest that about 15 million to 26 million people in the United States have participated in demonstrations over the death of George Floyd and others in recent weeks. These figures would make the recent protests the largest movement in the country’s history, according to interviews with scholars and crowd-counting experts."

There are also people who have participated in demonstrations, which have occurred in hundreds of cities, who may have no allegiance to Black Lives Matter, or may even oppose it, and have rioted or committed other acts of violence — making it even more difficult to determine how a violent incident occurred.

The person whom they want to see continue as POTUS is the lowest quality person whom our nation has ever seen hold the office. He has never won a vote of the majority of Americans, and most likely is a Russian/chinese puppet. So they don't like TRUMP, but they forget that we are forced to tolerate xiden and his corruption and lawlessness for 50 years.

Some of them might of killed someone or raped someone:
As the New York Times reported July 3, four recent polls "suggest that about 15 million to 26 million people in the United States have participated in demonstrations over the death of George Floyd and others in recent weeks. These figures would make the recent protests the largest movement in the country’s history, according to interviews with scholars and crowd-counting experts."

There are also people who have participated in demonstrations, which have occurred in hundreds of cities, who may have no allegiance to Black Lives Matter, or may even oppose it, and have rioted or committed other acts of violence — making it even more difficult to determine how a violent incident occurred.
BLM is a domestic terrorist organization that has murdered, raped, destroyed private property and has founders who conjure up spirits on the backs of dead black people......their words.

Nice deflection, mac. We're not surprised, lol.
You were kind enough to illustrate my clear point, clearly, for me.

Start a thread on the street riots, tag me, and I'll comment.

You guys never have the balls to do that. Not once. Ever. You'd rather deflect, because you're dishonest. That doesn't work on me.

You were kind enough to illustrate my clear point, clearly, for me.

Start a thread on the street riots, tag me, and I'll comment.

You guys never have the balls to do that. Not once. Ever. You'd rather deflect, because you're dishonest. That doesn't work on me.

The street riots caused by blm was part of the discussion as it was introduced as a comparison and why folks, such as yourself, look away to avoid critical thought. In reality, its just a subtle deflection. Doesn't work for me either.

No, it was an armed attempt at insurrection, a violent riot, smearing feces in the Capitol, occupying legislators' offices, screaming for the deaths of representatives, and urged on by Trumpolini himself who expected he would actually stop the installation of the next President and become dictator?

You support that, boy? Then you're a traitor. Get out of my country now.
You are an idiot, the only people that were armed were the guys who shot an unarmed woman in cold blood. Do you hate women?

Forum List

Back