"Day of Rage" video released

It is obvious from the video at the end that Ashli Babbit didn't see the cop with the gun, and if he gave a warning, she didn't hear it.......

And, from the previous point of the video where the 3 police officers...without riot gear or bullet proof vests stood in front of the crowd...really in front of and part of the crowd, since they were actually that close....had the officer shown himself in the window with his gun drawn, and pointing at the ground, Babbit wouldn't have tried to get through the window.....since the other 3 cops, without drawing their guns and simply standing in place kept the crowd from breaching the doors...

And to the geniuses out there who refuse to believe antifa and blm were the violent attackers on Jan. 6? Why haven't they released the name of the officer yet? Why haven't they released the protestors on bail yet?
Statement: "And to the geniuses out there who refuse to believe antifa and blm were the violent attackers on Jan. 6?"

Response: It seems 2aguy has not understood that his claim that Antifa and BLM commit the riot and were the Mob did not become the BIG LIE he wanted it to be.
In fairness, I think they really believe this stuff. It's what they're told, and they don't question it. So really, it's not a lie to them.

You may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

It is obvious from the video at the end that Ashli Babbit didn't see the cop with the gun, and if he gave a warning, she didn't hear it.......

And, from the previous point of the video where the 3 police officers...without riot gear or bullet proof vests stood in front of the crowd...really in front of and part of the crowd, since they were actually that close....had the officer shown himself in the window with his gun drawn, and pointing at the ground, Babbit wouldn't have tried to get through the window.....since the other 3 cops, without drawing their guns and simply standing in place kept the crowd from breaching the doors...

And to the geniuses out there who refuse to believe antifa and blm were the violent attackers on Jan. 6? Why haven't they released the name of the officer yet? Why haven't they released the protestors on bail yet?
Statement: "And to the geniuses out there who refuse to believe antifa and blm were the violent attackers on Jan. 6?"

Response: It seems 2aguy has not understood that his claim that Antifa and BLM commit the riot and were the Mob did not become the BIG LIE he wanted it to be.
In fairness, I think they really believe this stuff. It's what they're told, and they don't question it. So really, it's not a lie to them.

You may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Too funny. The rubes think Trump cares about them.

That's amazing IMO.. What delusion. Trump cares about no one except himself. He read the snake lyrics again in Ohio/rally.. He's laughing at them.. mocking his followers. He thinks they are stupid too.

That's amazing IMO.. What delusion. Trump cares about no one except himself. He read the snake lyrics again in Ohio/rally.. He's laughing at them.. mocking his followers. He thinks they are stupid too.
It's the perfect situation for a profoundly insecure person like him. On one hand, he has millions who absolutely adore him. On the other, he can play the victim when attacked and he knows they'll be there for him. The Fifth Avenue Rule.

I went a long time before saying it, but it's obvious: This is a cult.

But it's that 5% when insurrection breaks out.
It was a riot. Only a hysteria panic monger would call that an insurrection. Or a liar.
The difference between a riot and an insurrection is where it's held. When someone stops a constitutional duty of a government branch, it's an insurrection.

Seems like a pretty serious charge to level, based on a few hours delay of a formality.

If you had a magical con of people that survived an insurrection, in some magical infinite convention center, and it was the turn of Americans to talk about the few hours on 1/6, not to many of the other attendees would be very impressed.

It's the perfect situation for a profoundly insecure person like him. On one hand, he has millions who absolutely adore him. On the other, he can play the victim when attacked and he knows they'll be there for him. The Fifth Avenue Rule.

I went a long time before saying it, but it's obvious: This is a cult.

I'm afraid so.. like Jim Jones or David Koresh crap.

This was made by the New York Times, so I will assume that many will say it's fake.

But it is a good overview of "The Day of the Slightly Rowdy Tour", January 6th at our nation's capitol.

I strongly suspect that many here have not had any exposure to much of the footage. The fact will remain that the attack was meant to stop the counting of votes on January 6th, an attack against our very presidential electoral process. An attack that terrorized the hundreds of people and ended with over 140 capitol police injured.

Reichstag Fire

Who did Nancy talk with in the days leading up to the Reichstag Fire Event?

Obviously you didn't watch it. I assume you're not allowed to.

So our first contestant goes with mocking dismissal and deflection.

Next?

Why were the Capitol Police ordered to stand down?

What was the special relationship the FBI enjoyed that day with the "protestors"?

Why did the Capitol police let the FBI laden Antifa protestors through the barricades as if on orders?

This was made by the New York Times, so I will assume that many will say it's fake.

But it is a good overview of "The Day of the Slightly Rowdy Tour", January 6th at our nation's capitol.

I strongly suspect that many here have not had any exposure to much of the footage. The fact will remain that the attack was meant to stop the counting of votes on January 6th, an attack against our very presidential electoral process. An attack that terrorized the hundreds of people and ended with over 140 capitol police injured.

The new york times made a propaganda piece that has video of some angry people at the stop the steal peaceful protest

I'm shocked

Reichstag Fire

Who did Nancy talk with in the days leading up to the Reichstag Fire Event?

Obviously you didn't watch it. I assume you're not allowed to.

So our first contestant goes with mocking dismissal and deflection.

Next?

Why were the Capitol Police ordered to stand down?

What was the special relationship the FBI enjoyed that day with the "protestors"?

Why did the Capitol police let the FBI laden Antifa protestors through the barricades as if on orders?

I don't know that your claims are facts. You're a Trumpster.

surada
They are stupid. They fell for him once and they'll do it again.
They are very low IQ people. They must be.
When crooked Hillary asked trump why he doesn`t pay taxes he said "because i`m smart". He called everyone stupid but his flock is too stupid to know he called them stupid.

August West
That's interesting. Crooked Hilary has never been proven to be crooked. Neither with Obama.
Ironically, trump team and his money controllers are now facing the courts for not paying taxes.
I'll ask the obvious, who is smart and who is crooked?

Would you like to have another poke at me? Please do.

1625268274028.png

August West
That's interesting. Crooked Hilary has never been proven to be crooked. Neither with Obama.
Ironically, trump team and his money controllers are now facing the courts for not paying taxes.
I'll ask the obvious, who is smart and who is crooked?

Would you like to have another poke at me? Please do.
I know she was never proven to be crooked. My post was satire.

Forum List

Back