"Day of Rage" video released

You just can't deny this footage.
When Trump butt barnacles can't deny the painfully obvious, they desperately flee to their feeble diversions.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, whaddabout...?"

Some of them might of killed someone or raped someone:
As the New York Times reported July 3, four recent polls "suggest that about 15 million to 26 million people in the United States have participated in demonstrations over the death of George Floyd and others in recent weeks. These figures would make the recent protests the largest movement in the country’s history, according to interviews with scholars and crowd-counting experts."

There are also people who have participated in demonstrations, which have occurred in hundreds of cities, who may have no allegiance to Black Lives Matter, or may even oppose it, and have rioted or committed other acts of violence — making it even more difficult to determine how a violent incident occurred.
Yes, can you imagine that a bunch of stupid losers, out their in support of a known felon who put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and robbed her blind. I bet if President Trump would of done that, you all would of burned down the White House....

"Defend This you trump supporters.
This so-called non violent riot."

Who said it wasn't violent? Many who were present WERE violent and they need to be held to accountability and punished.

I just wish you guys would feel the same way when the left gets violent, which they have in many cities across this country countless times.

"Defend This you trump supporters.
This so-called non violent riot."

Who said it wasn't violent? Many who were present WERE violent and they need to be held to accountability and punished.

I just wish you guys would feel the same way when the left gets violent, which they have in many cities across this country countless times.
We do.

You just can't deny this footage.

Defend This you trump supporters.
This so-called non violent riot.

No one is denying it, moron. They were supposed to demonstrate peacefully outside, not go into the Capital. Charge everyone who went in, Trump supporter or otherwise. Violent extremists? What are they, you?

Note you do defend still defend leftist insurrectionists who attacked US cities across America all last summer. You are a traitor, you committed treason, commie America hating bastard.

You may now resume your crocodile tears. That you care about cops is just laughable

No, it was an armed attempt at insurrection, a violent riot, smearing feces in the Capitol, occupying legislators' offices, screaming for the deaths of representatives, and urged on by Trumpolini himself who expected he would actually stop the installation of the next President and become dictator?

You support that, boy? Then you're a traitor. Get out of my country now.
You sure are a badass keyboard warrior. It was not an insurrection. No one has been charged with insurrection or sedition, Boy. What is YOUR country, CHINA, comrade? I know it is not the USA.

They've generally fallen into one of two categories:
I demur. Though, to be fair, the poster did say "generally".
But by my own analysis of Rightfield posters of this gossipboard who have asserted any one of various parties perpetrated this Capitol assault...well, I quickly can recollect at least 5 other categories our Rightfielders have said did it.

1. It was Anti-fascists who broke into the Capitol, all of 'em dressed as MAGAs.
  2. It was a false-flag operation by the FBI.
  3. It was Jewish Zionist dressed as MAGAs.
  4. It was gay Oathkeepers.
  5. It was Pelosi "plants"..... that is Dems dressed as MAGAs hired by the Speaker.

Tell me, who can' like this bar when we can have entertainment like that.....for free?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The street riots caused by blm"
Of the thousands of demonstrations for social justice (with millions of demonstrators) ...how many of them does LordTrout think experienced 'riots'?

And of the handful that did have 'riot' associated violence.....how many of those were caused by 'BLM'?
How many were caused by white conflict accelerationists like Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, Patriot Front, The Base?
How many were just Covid bored jackasses from the far suburbs (who were exactly the dimwits who caused the vandalism in my own city)?

So, LordTrout, let's get some numbers out there that we can discuss.
How many --out of how many demonstrations --- turned into your definition of 'riot'?
How many were caused by BLM?
How many by the White-Fright jackass militants?
How many by just local vandals having a 'little action'?

Show us what you got in your hand there, partner.

Winco nothing to defend ..you support BLM/leftists/etc that burn/loot/murder --you support/HONOR criminals, we don't

No, you support the guy who wants to end democracy in the USA, and become Dicatator for Life. That's a whole different other kettle of fish than demonstrating for your rights.

If Trump hadn't ended all of the police reform programs which started under Obama, and told cops not to be so gentle when arresting suspects, the riots would not have happened.

Forum List

Back