David Stockman on the Economy...

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that the seeds for the 2008 crash were sown by Democratic hands beginning with Carter. But you pull out the same old "It was Booooooooosh's fault".

So Raygun and Boooooosh the Elder are not at all culpable. Sounds about right.

I have a feeling the democrats going to do it again , instead of Barney Frank it will be Maxine to cause another world wide recession..

Just in spite.

Like starting 2 wars that you cannot fund because you if taxes, do you mean like that?

Let's not forget Medicare part D that Dubya never funded either. Good times, good times!

Last edited:
If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that the seeds for the 2008 crash were sown by Democratic hands beginning with Carter. But you pull out the same old "It was Booooooooosh's fault".

I have a feeling the democrats going to do it again , instead of Barney Frank it will be Maxine to cause another world wide recession..

Just in spite.

Like starting 2 wars that you cannot fund because you if taxes, do you mean like that?
So are you okay with the wars, as long as taxes aren’t lowered?

It's hard for Republicans to accept reality. The party of so called "taking personal responsibility" really just makes excuses blaming everyone else for their failures- Bush's mega economic meltdown.
The roots of the Meltdown go back a few Presidents, they're broad and they're deep, just like the Meltdown. BUT, the story the right wingers tell about it - that it was all about one piece of legislation (the CRA) and/or one politician (Barney Frank) has reached the point of being disturbing in its willful ignorance.

The sheer volume of readily-available information about what actually took place is so profound that I can only assume these people are actively avoiding it.

We can't fix or improve anything when we can't even admit what it is.

Last edited:

Just in spite.

So are you okay with the wars, as long as taxes aren’t lowered?

Reading comprehension is not your forte is it?

Shit this is the one thing that really scares me

What if the democrats do it again?

Maxine doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground

Maxine could be Barney jr?

HappygoluckyImpressiveHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

Just in spite.

Let's not forget Medicare part D that Dubya never funded either. Good times, good times!

The democrats took the house and played with themselves untill Freddie and Fannie collapsed..

This is bad real bad and I didn't realize it till now.

It's 2007 all over again .. and it's worse you have the talking muppet maxine instead ofBarney

Did you hear muppet head Maxine?

Just in spite.

The democrats took the house and played with themselves untill Freddie and Fannie collapsed..

This is bad real bad and I didn't realize it to now.

So in all that time you're telling me that the Rethugs never held power and could do nothing to fix this problem? That is what you're saying correct?

Forum List

Back