The Economy has not Been this Good Since Slick Willy was in the White House

And we know why. Ignorance, emotion and Fox News.
More like reality, fucktard.

Yeah, I'm making it, but things could be better, and I know damn well

many others are much worse off.

People just starting out in America today do not have the same

opportunities I had, and that's a damn shame.

They have 25% or less of the same opportunity I had, and that's just

about criminal. I sure enough didn't have it super easy, either.

We were talking about egg salad sandwiches today.

Last edited:
Again, you ignore all the facts I posted because you can't refute them. And then get personal. A liberal debate tactic.
I already disproved lies you posted. Fuck off, liar shill hack retard.

Stop stealing human beings' oxygen.

The True Size of government is Nearing a Record High

The USA was never energy independent. They just came up with some "common core" way of wording it.
"The US sold more than it produced." <<<<That's not energy independent. In fact, it's impossible. The only way to accomplish that is to IMPORT.

Fact: The only way to accomplish energy independence is to supply enough gas/oil for the entire country and sell what's left over. Even now that more oil & gas is being produced than when Trump was in office, we're still not energy independent. We're still having to import just to keep keep up with demand.

This is the problem with you Trump supporters (which is the same problem the Obamabots had), y'all find some common core way of wording things and take it as fact. Twist and spin things just to make Trump out to be some sort of God.
He didn't produce all those jobs. Neither has Biden. The government doesn't create jobs. We do.
The government also doesn't produce oil/gas. The oil companies do, thanks to us.
The government doesn't make the economy grow. We do.

And so on and so forth.

BTW, Palestine & Hamas still got their foreign aid money while Trump was president.
Blah blah blah narrative by dnc

Again, you ignore all the facts I posted because you can't refute them. And then get personal. A liberal debate tactic.
You ignore 30% increases for food clothing cars and 100% increase for homes! Sit on a pipe and twirl

You ignore 30% increases for food clothing cars and 100% increase for homes! Sit on a pipe and twirl

I don't ignore any of that. I just know it wasn't just Biden who did it. And it wasn't just Trump who did it. Both of them +90% of the House and Senate. Who are almost all Republican and democrats.

Trump borrowed $trillions before and after covid, exploding the deficit before covid, and handing out $trillions to everybody all throughout his presidency.

And now, Biden, with his awesome economy, added over $2 trillion to the debt this year.

What's his excuse?

Joe Biden has a significantly better economy than Trump or Bush because the results prove this.
When is a republican going to have an economy this good???

The results are undeniable now.
-Inflation has plummeted and is at the FED target. it has consistently came in at 0.1-0.3% MoM for the past many months.
-GDP is mega booming coming in at 4.9% last quarter and on pace for 3+% this year, better than anything Trump could ever do.
-Interest rates are set to be lowered because inflation has plumetted. Trump's economy was addicted to 0% rates and crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise them to a little 2%.
-Trump borrowed $trillions before and after covid, exploding the deficit before covid, and handing out $trillions to everybody all throughout his presidency. Trump had world record deficits, with world record FED balance sheet expansion, and world record fake money handouts to everybody causing the inflation we had in 2022. Biden has fixed ALL of that.
-Unemployment is at record lows and the jobs market is extremely good and strong. Jobs for all because of Biden's booming economy.
-Corporate earnings have been very good and very strong.

Bill Clinton was a great president with an incredible economy. Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has a great economy that could be set to BOOM even more when the FED cuts rates early next year.
This could be the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age, and there are a lot of similarities to 1995.

Real numbers don't match your phony claims.

For one, Biden has bumped the National Debt about $6.5 trillion from this time in 2020.
Current numbers on the economy;

And this time in 2020. (Note they were a bit jacked from the issues involving rampant COVID at that time.)

I don't ignore any of that. I just know it wasn't just Biden who did it. And it wasn't just Trump who did it. Both of them +90% of the House and Senate. Who are almost all Republican and democrats.
Yeah, demofks always blame the other side and then omit their side. We fking know how you operate loser

More like reality, fucktard.

Yeah, I'm making it, but things could be better, and I know damn well

many others are much worse off.

People just starting out in America today do not have the same

opportunities I had, and that's a damn shame.

They have 25% or less of the same opportunity I had, and that's just

about criminal. I sure enough didn't have it super easy, either.

We were talking about egg salad sandwiches today.

You post as an idiot. Why is that?
Young people of today have crazy low mortgages, much lower taxes, far more prosperity and opertunity.
When I went to.buy my first home interest rates were 17.%. Gas had more than doubled overnight and it was rationed. We were not allowed to heat our homes above 60.
On top of that, we had rivers that we'd not freeze they were so polluted, air so bad it was like smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. DTT covered vegetables.

Tell me again how hard it is today. What ignorance.

Oh, and where did you come up with that 25% or less crap? I know where, you pulled it out of your asshole.

Joe Biden has a significantly better economy than Trump or Bush because the results prove this.
When is a republican going to have an economy this good???

The results are undeniable now.
-Inflation has plummeted and is at the FED target. it has consistently came in at 0.1-0.3% MoM for the past many months.
-GDP is mega booming coming in at 4.9% last quarter and on pace for 3+% this year, better than anything Trump could ever do.
-Interest rates are set to be lowered because inflation has plumetted. Trump's economy was addicted to 0% rates and crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise them to a little 2%.
-Trump borrowed $trillions before and after covid, exploding the deficit before covid, and handing out $trillions to everybody all throughout his presidency. Trump had world record deficits, with world record FED balance sheet expansion, and world record fake money handouts to everybody causing the inflation we had in 2022. Biden has fixed ALL of that.
-Unemployment is at record lows and the jobs market is extremely good and strong. Jobs for all because of Biden's booming economy.
-Corporate earnings have been very good and very strong.

Bill Clinton was a great president with an incredible economy. Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has a great economy that could be set to BOOM even more when the FED cuts rates early next year.
This could be the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age, and there are a lot of similarities to 1995.

Way to go, House Republicans!

I (single, male ) spend 70-80 dollars on my grocery bill every week now when it use to be around 50 two years ago. And don't get me started on my energy bills. The people who are telling you the economy is good never see their bills - they have people who handle that stuff for them.
Not sure why or IF energy prices are higher/lower in your area.
Here are my facts.

1). Electric.......PUD......In the summer it's $30-$50 per month.
......................................In the Winter is $70-$120 per month.

2). Propane......I have two 100 gallon tanks.
We fill it in late Summer, and then fill it again the NEXT late summer.
They never come out twice a year.
@$3.50 per gallon and about 160 gallons per year = $560 + $75 tank rental fee.

So tell me why this is 'breaking me'

Not one fact dude, not one
Well then, explain why these listed below are NOT facts.

Can I fill my Propane tank for $3.50 a gallon or NOT?
Here are my facts.

1). Electric.......PUD......In the summer it's $30-$50 per month.
......................................In the Winter is $70-$120 per month.

2). Propane......I have two 100 gallon tanks.
We fill it in late Summer, and then fill it again the NEXT late summer.
They never come out twice a year.
@$3.50 per gallon and about 160 gallons per year = $560 + $75 tank rental fee.

Forum List

Back