The Economy has not Been this Good Since Slick Willy was in the White House

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Joe Biden has a significantly better economy than Trump or Bush because the results prove this.
When is a republican going to have an economy this good???

The results are undeniable now.
-Inflation has plummeted and is at the FED target. it has consistently came in at 0.1-0.3% MoM for the past many months.
-GDP is mega booming coming in at 4.9% last quarter and on pace for 3+% this year, better than anything Trump could ever do.
-Interest rates are set to be lowered because inflation has plumetted. Trump's economy was addicted to 0% rates and crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise them to a little 2%.
-Trump borrowed $trillions before and after covid, exploding the deficit before covid, and handing out $trillions to everybody all throughout his presidency. Trump had world record deficits, with world record FED balance sheet expansion, and world record fake money handouts to everybody causing the inflation we had in 2022. Biden has fixed ALL of that.
-Unemployment is at record lows and the jobs market is extremely good and strong. Jobs for all because of Biden's booming economy.
-Corporate earnings have been very good and very strong.

Bill Clinton was a great president with an incredible economy. Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has a great economy that could be set to BOOM even more when the FED cuts rates early next year.
This could be the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age, and there are a lot of similarities to 1995.

Last edited:
Joe Biden has a significantly better economy than Trump or Bush because the results prove this.

-Inflation has plummeted and is at the FED target. it has consistently came in at 0.1-0.3% MoM for the past many months.
-GDP is mega booming coming in at 4.9% last quarter and on pace for 3+% this year, better than anything Trump could ever do.
-Interest rates are set to be lowered because inflation has plumetted. Trump's economy was addicted to 0% rates and crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise them to a little 2%.
-Trump borrowed $trillions before and after covid, exploding the deficit before covid, and handing out $trillions to everybody all throughout his presidency. Trump had world record deficits, with world record FED balance sheet expansion, and world record fake money handouts to everybody causing the inflation we had in 2022. Biden has fixed ALL of that.
-Unemployment is at record lows and the jobs market is extremely good and strong. Jobs for all because of Biden's booming economy.

Bill Clinton was a great president with an incredible economy. Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has a great economy that could be set to BOOM even more when the FED cuts rates early next year.
This could be the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age, and there are a lot of similarities to 1995.

Please run on that!

Meanwhile in the real world:

67% consider the economy a major problem.
1703638287557.png

• Banned
Please run on that!

Meanwhile in the real world:

67% consider the economy a major problem.
View attachment 879171
That will all change and is only because republicans have lied and deceived people about how good the economy is.

Republicans are jealous that Biden has a better economy than Trump and they are desperate to try and discredit Biden's booming economy, booming GDP growth, and booming jobs market.

Just wait for the rate cuts, the economy will really explode then.

When is a republican going to have an economy this good.

Where do you get all these cockeyed fantasies? Bill Clinton might be before my time and I might not be the best at math but even I know you're pulling these numbers out your ass.

I (single, male ) spend 70-80 dollars on my grocery bill every week now when it use to be around 50 two years ago. And don't get me started on my energy bills. The people who are telling you the economy is good never see their bills - they have people who handle that stuff for them.

• Banned
I (single, male ) spend 70-80 dollars on my grocery bill every week now when it use to be around 50 two years ago. And don't get me started on my energy bills. The people who are telling you the economy is good never see their bills - they have people who handle that stuff for them.
Trump printed all the fake money, Trump handed out all the fake money, Trump exploded the deficit to record levels, and trump is most responsible for those increases because of all the money he handed out to everybody.

Joe Biden has America pumping more oil now than under Trump.

Trump printed all the fake money, Trump handed out all the fake money, Trump exploded the deficit to record levels, and trump is most responsible for those increases because of all the money he handed out to everybody.

Joe Biden has America pumping more oil now than under Trump.

download (14).jpeg

Oh and nobody's currently drilling anything you moron. 🙄

That will all change and is only because republicans have lied and deceived people about how good the economy is.

Republicans are jealous that Biden has a better economy than Trump and they are desperate to try and discredit Biden's booming economy, booming GDP growth, and booming jobs market.

Just wait for the rate cuts, the economy will really explode then.
Government can lie about foreign policy, the environment, etc, but every citizen knows exactly what’s going on with the economy. We all grocery shop, pay bills and see the shrinking wages.

I just got a 3% SS raise. Meanwhile groceries are up 30%.

When is a republican going to have an economy this good???

Shut up asshole.

Credit Card Debt Soars As Americans Forced To Borrow Amid Inflation​

As inflation continues to worsen and Americans struggle to maintain their lifestyles, many have turned to credit cards for everyday expenses. The holiday season only exacerbates the issue, with millions feeling the pinch in their spending.

According to reports from major banks, credit card spending rose significantly in the third quarter. JPMorgan Chase reported a 9% increase while Wells Fargo’s rose 15%. A concerning trend, credit card loans or unpaid balances on accounts also jumped nearly 16% at JPMorgan Chase in the same period compared to the previous year.

Meh.

1703639694333.png

Meh.

1703639418877.png

Meh.

1703639884568.png

Regards,
Jim

Government can lie about foreign policy, the environment, etc, but every citizen knows exactly what’s going on with the economy. We all grocery shop, pay bills and see the shrinking wages.

I just got a 3% SS raise. Meanwhile groceries are up 30%.

Forum List

Back