Dems charged with voter fraud...IN CALIFORNIA!!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Yup, the DA has charged 9 people with felony voter fraud in the supposed solid democrat city of Los Angeles

Can you imagine dems having to cheat in Los Angeles?

What does that say?

Yup, the DA has charged 9 people with felony voter fraud in the supposed solid democrat city of Los Angeles

What does that say?
To those who wonder why CrusaderFrank didn't provide a link, here's the reason:

Still, a local elections official told the newspaper that reports of forgeries could undermine faith in the system — even though he said it’s unlikely forgeries would get past elections officials, because they manually compare signatures on petitions with those on registration forms.

It’s not really voter fraud, in terms of illegal voting and manipulation,” Dean Logan, the head of Los Angeles County elections, said in September, according to the Times. “But I am certainly concerned about any activity that causes voters to lose faith in the process.”
Election fraud scheme bribed LA homeless with cigarettes for signatures, prosecutors say

What does that say?

Still, a local elections official told the newspaper that reports of forgeries could undermine faith in the system — even though he said it’s unlikely forgeries would get past elections officials, because they manually compare signatures on petitions with those on registration forms.

It’s not really voter fraud, in terms of illegal voting and manipulation,” Dean Logan, the head of Los Angeles County elections, said in September, according to the Times. “But I am certainly concerned about any activity that causes voters to lose faith in the process.”
Election fraud scheme bribed LA homeless with cigarettes for signatures, prosecutors say
was it fraud or not ted?....

What does that say?

The article said "it's not really voter fraud".
I just embarrassed you. Don't ask questions that will embarrass you when answered.
And read.

What does that say?
LOL

Water is wet.
The sun is hot.
Democrats are the Party Of Election Fraud & Cheating....

SSDD...

What does that say?

I just embarrassed you. Don't ask questions that will embarrass you when answered.
And read.
the article YOU put up, also said 9 people are facing felony charges in an ELECTION FRAUD SCHEME....did i just embarrass you teddy?...maybe you should heed your own advice....

Hmmmmm....this could be interesting.

verrrry.....:04:

You can be assured it'll be brushed under the rug.....

hope not

Call me sceptical......

i know what you mean...still I have some faith left in humanity

I've lost that trust.
The wife and I are in our early fifties and she's about to follow me into retirement.
After that I intend to move out to the boonies and forget about politics all together.
.........of course I wont be able to do that and you'll still hear me bitch about liberals.

Since there were 1.9 million votes cast in Los Angeles, I don't think 9 votes would swing the elections either way.

What does that say?

And read.
the article YOU put up, also said 9 people are facing felony charges in an ELECTION FRAUD SCHEME....did i just embarrass you teddy?...maybe you should heed your own advice....
Only 1 in BROWARD county ... The cheating bit@h in charge of all of elections....doesn't take a lot to make a huge impact...

What does that say?
and a few other places have charged and convicted a handful of Republican voters too.

statistically, they equate nada

What does that say?
and a few other places have charged and convicted a handful of Republican voters too.

statistically, they equate nada
Yeah... That's why Snipes argued in BROWARD county that illegals' votes should be counted and why McAullife in Va let felons vote for Hillary...

Forum List

Back