Darrell Issa(R) "cuts 'n runs"

He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

What say you?

Issa takes top spot on Internet panel TheHill
After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

Of course your investigations when you have the house are NEVER witch-hunts.....

Fuck off you hypocrite scum.
They have resulted in convictions however there shit stain martybegan . 32 in the Reagan (R) Admin for instance :eusa_whistle:@CrusaderFrank must be PAINFULLY aware of that for instance.

Lol you have to go back 25+ years. I notice you glossed over the dem majorities more recently.

Marty, were there 2 year investigations after the Reagan Administrations didn't listen or react to warning about location of the barracks in Beruit that housed the Marines? 240 Marines and Navel personal died. No.
Were there 2 years of investigations regarding the ten or so attacks on US embassies and consulates after warnings, that result in Americans dying including an ambassador during the GWB years? No.
The GOP loves witch hunts. How many witch hunts did Clinton go through? How many years and tax payer dollars did it take to reveal the Willie got a BJ?
Get off your high horse Marty, facts don't back you up.
Talk about a hypocrite. Got a mirror Marty?

The GOP has to do all this because the media, who is supposed to do all this, are a bunch of Demo/prog lap dogs.

I always thought investigation was needed to assure good government. Evidently its only when democrats are doing the investigating.

He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

What say you?

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

Of course your investigations when you have the house are NEVER witch-hunts.....

They have resulted in convictions however there shit stain martybegan . 32 in the Reagan (R) Admin for instance :eusa_whistle:@CrusaderFrank must be PAINFULLY aware of that for instance.

Lol you have to go back 25+ years. I notice you glossed over the dem majorities more recently.

Marty, were there 2 year investigations after the Reagan Administrations didn't listen or react to warning about location of the barracks in Beruit that housed the Marines? 240 Marines and Navel personal died. No.
Were there 2 years of investigations regarding the ten or so attacks on US embassies and consulates after warnings, that result in Americans dying including an ambassador during the GWB years? No.
The GOP loves witch hunts. How many witch hunts did Clinton go through? How many years and tax payer dollars did it take to reveal the Willie got a BJ?

The GOP has to do all this because the media, who is supposed to do all this, are a bunch of Demo/prog lap dogs.

I always thought investigation was needed to assure good government. Evidently its only when democrats are doing the investigating.

you always thought?

so go sit in a corner and think your opinion carries a little weight with someone other than a bird dropping on a car.

you always thought?

so go sit in a corner and think your opinion carries a little weight with someone other than a bird dropping on a car.

The butthurt is strong with you, young pada-bitch.

We watched for endless months as Democrats stalled, stonewalled, ignored documentation requests, disobeyed subpoenas, "lost" thousands of emails from critical periods (only to have them mysteriously reappear after the investigation was wrapped up), redact whole chapters of documents, and do everything they could to conceal what they had done in the IRS-election abuse scandal. All documents and emails they were required by law to keep, and to submit to authorized investigations when asked.

And now those same Democrats announce it is Republicans' fault they didn't find the information.

Years ago I might have been astounded by such baldfaced lying and temerity.

But I have come to realize it's merely SOP (standard operating procedure) for the Democrats presently in office. This is how they do routine business.

In fact, it is the only way they can survive.

What say you?

I have no problem with legit investigations, but witch hunts are a waste of tax payer dollars and are nothing but political gamesmanship. We have many problems in the US, I want these elected officials to do what they were elected to do, their fucking job!
Back in January through April 2014, nine military upper echelon who were all directly involved with Libya and thus Benghazi testified before The House Armed Services Committee. Did that stop Issa and others from making remarks and political ads that had been clearly debunked? Nope. They just couldn't stop playing politics and knowing lied to the public. Once the end is the end, why does investigations continue?
I'm not going to attack some of the investigations (IRS). Others are pure partisan political games and these clowns don't care that it's a waste of taxpayer money.

I have no problem with legit investigations, but witch hunts are a waste of tax payer dollars and are nothing but political gamesmanship. We have many problems in the US, I want these elected officials to do what they were elected to do, their fucking job!
Back in January through April 2014, nine military upper echelon who were all directly involved with Libya and thus Benghazi testified before The House Armed Services Committee. Did that stop Issa and others from making remarks and political ads that had been clearly debunked? Nope. They just couldn't stop playing politics and knowing lied to the public. Once the end is the end, why does investigations continue?
I'm not going to attack some of the investigations (IRS). Others are pure partisan political games and these clowns don't care that it's a waste of taxpayer money.

Witch hunts are a part of political life, the only time some people seem to have a problem is when republicans do it.

I personally love congressional witch hunts. If the congresscritters focus on that crap, they can't focus on asinine legislation.

Let me get this straight.

It's now Republicans' fault they couldn't find the evidence hidden, redacted, stolen, and destroyed by Democrats?
How many more MILLION of TAXPAYER $$$ (yours if you have a job) would've uncovered the alleged smoking gun Scooter?

Witch hunts are a part of political life, the only time some people seem to have a problem is when republicans do it.

I personally love congressional witch hunts. If the congresscritters focus on that crap, they can't focus on asinine legislation.

^ there you have it folks. martybegan votes these puppets into office so that they can hold sideshow hearings, on his dime mind you (if he pays taxes :doubt: :eusa_shhh: ) and it suits him to a "T"
tard2.gif

^ there you have it folks. martybegan votes these puppets into office so that they can hold sideshow hearings, on his dime mind you (if he pays taxes :doubt: :eusa_shhh: ) and it suits him to a "T"
tard2.gif

I pay plenty of taxes, and when these clowns hold hearings (both sides) they can't do things to ruin this country.

Tell us the good for the money spent.
How was it paid for? Wasn't that the mantra of the right, no money spent until the bill is paid for in some way. Remember?
b6488ee3.gif

Issa rightfully so made the dims look bad, which they are! He accomplished another cog in the wheel of the Republicans gaining the majority in the Senate. He proved dims are liars and scum!
name the high-ranking people his committee fingered and that were eventually convicted of crimes.

Oh, you think some should be convicted of a crime? Whether you do or not, I do. It ain't over yet, but Issa did accomplish good.

Tell us the good for the money spent.
How was it paid for? Wasn't that the mantra of the right, no money spent until the bill is paid for in some way. Remember?
b6488ee3.gif

Issa rightfully so made the dims look bad, which they are! He accomplished another cog in the wheel of the Republicans gaining the majority in the Senate. He proved dims are liars and scum!
name the high-ranking people his committee fingered and that were eventually convicted of crimes.

Oh, you think some should be convicted of a crime? Whether you do or not, I do. It ain't over yet, but Issa did accomplish good.
^ that

I don't recall the Dems having multiple two year investigations. The Dems had a few, ie; WMD's and unauthorized wiretapping, but they didn't go on and on and on. Once a conclusive end is reached, there is no sense on continuing wasting taxpayer money just so a party can continue it's political posturing.
Republicans are supposed to be about saving taxpayer money, not wasting taxpayer money.
Yeah, "witch hunts are part of political life" and both parties do it, two wrongs don't make it right. In my mind, the GOP takes it to the extreme.
I have a Republican representing my district, he's a moderate. He told me that he thinks witch hunts are bad politics and bad for the country. In his own words, "what does these (witch hunts) tell the constituents"? He also said all this bad blood further divides this country. At least he has his feet on the ground and why every time the far right runs someone against him in the primaries, he kicks their ass.

What say you?

THE MEDIA HATES US!!!!! BOO HOO! :crybaby:

After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

What say you?

The crook wasted more taxpayer dollars than anyone.

regardless of party affiliation, it should be standard procedure to investigate the team conducting the investigation before any investigation just to make sure they're competent, and after the investigation just to make sure they conducted an honest investigation ..

since no body cares how much time and $$ get wasted ...

tard2.gif
and you voted them in too you damned hypocrite....only you voted for the other assholes,the ones in your lovely party....
yea because Republicans are just so truthful and can be trusted to have your best interest at hand.....

Forum List

Back