Darrell Issa(R) "cuts 'n runs"

The eXtreme Repubs here lapped-up what Firebug fed them.

benghazi.jpg

Issa rightfully so made the dims look bad, which they are! He accomplished another cog in the wheel of the Republicans gaining the majority in the Senate. He proved dims are liars and scum!
What Issa proved is that rubes will keep lining up for more piss to drink and manufactured bullshit to eat. Even after being shown they are being lied to over and over and over, they continue to hold out their piss cups for a refill.

So Issa is a master at corralling retards into his camp. I will give him that, for sure.

Last edited:
He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

Issa takes top spot on Internet panel TheHill
After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

What say you?

All those hearings and not a thing to show for it?

Imagine what Issa will do overseeing the Interweb

He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

What say you?

the amount of TAXPAYER money he can waste is limitless :ack-1:

What say you?

Of course your investigations when you have the house are NEVER witch-hunts.....

Fuck off you hypocrite scum.
So....what did Issa's investigations uncover?
That the administration will slow walk and stonewall every attempt to find the truth.

What say you?

the amount of TAXPAYER money he can waste is limitless :ack-1:

Can't wait until Issa fixes the interweb

What say you?

Of course your investigations when you have the house are NEVER witch-hunts.....

how willing RW's are to spend $$ trying to nail Obamas ass to the wall, and suck dolts like Issa while he has his hand in their wallet ...

What say you?

They have resulted in convictions however there shit stain martybegan . 32 in the Reagan (R) Admin for instance :eusa_whistle:@CrusaderFrank must be PAINFULLY aware of that for instance.
Most of the members of the "party of righteousness" will always overlook the criminality (Nixon, Reagan, McCain, Scott etc.) and perversions (Foley, Vitter) in their own party.

We watched for endless months as Democrats stalled, stonewalled, ignored documentation requests, disobeyed subpoenas, "lost" thousands of emails from critical periods (only to have them mysteriously reappear after the investigation was wrapped up), redact whole chapters of documents, and do everything they could to conceal what they had done in the IRS-election abuse scandal.

And now those same Democrats announce it is Republicans' fault they didn't find the information.

Years ago I might have been astounded by such baldfaced lying and temerity.

But I have come to realize it's merely SOP (standard operating procedure) for the Democrats presently in office. This is how they do routine business.

In fact, it is the only way they can survive.

You didn't confess to my imaginary crimes so it is YOUR fault I didn't convict anyone

What ever happened to burden of proof?

We watched for endless months as Democrats stalled, stonewalled, ignored documentation requests, disobeyed subpoenas, "lost" thousands of emails from critical periods (only to have them mysteriously reappear after the investigation was wrapped up), redact whole chapters of documents, and do everything they could to conceal what they had done in the IRS-election abuse scandal.

And now those same Democrats announce it is Republicans' fault they didn't find the information.

But I have come to realize it's merely SOP (standard operating procedure) for the Democrats presently in office. This is how they do routine business.

You didn't confess to my imaginary crimes so it is YOUR fault I didn't convict anyone

Burden of proof? republican good, democrat bad. there's your proof.

Proof

Proof and the acorn? You're asking too much.

What say you?

I don't know why dems are so upset, Issa got all his ideas from waxman, one of your favorites.

Darrell Issa lauds Henry Waxman as innovator for House investigations WashingtonExaminer.com
Waxman's committee got "results". Theres a diff Skippy :thup: I still remember his Blackwater hearings.

The only result of waxman hearings worth noting is that his ears provided shade for the rest of the committee members.

I don't know why dems are so upset, Issa got all his ideas from waxman, one of your favorites.

Darrell Issa lauds Henry Waxman as innovator for House investigations WashingtonExaminer.com
That article in no way states Issa got his ideas from Waxman.

Nice try.

"A number of issues he doggedly began to follow during his two years as Chairman, such as the use of the White House Office of Political Affairs to advance partisan political agendas with taxpayer funds, the over-classification and pseudo-classification of information to hide embarrassing government blunders, and the problematic use of non-official e-mail accounts for official government business remain on the Committee’s agenda today. Even the Committee’s name reflects a change made under Chairman Waxman’s time leading the panel," Issa said. It was previously just the House Government Reform Committee.

you spin me right round baby right round.....

Issa rightfully so made the dims look bad, which they are! He accomplished another cog in the wheel of the Republicans gaining the majority in the Senate. He proved dims are liars and scum!
name the high-ranking people his committee fingered and that were eventually convicted of crimes.

Oh, you think some should be convicted of a crime? Whether you do or not, I do. It ain't over yet, but Issa did accomplish good.

Burden of proof? republican good, democrat bad. there's your proof.

Generally how it works

Republicans: I believe you are involved in vile and outrageous acts, now please provide the proof to back my allegations

What say you?
I say all you have is the runs.

What say you?

They have resulted in convictions however there shit stain martybegan . 32 in the Reagan (R) Admin for instance :eusa_whistle:@CrusaderFrank must be PAINFULLY aware of that for instance.

Lol you have to go back 25+ years. I notice you glossed over the dem majorities more recently.

Marty, were there 2 year investigations after the Reagan Administrations didn't listen or react to warning about location of the barracks in Beruit that housed the Marines? 240 Marines and Navel personal died. No.
Were there 2 years of investigations regarding the ten or so attacks on US embassies and consulates after warnings, that result in Americans dying including an ambassador during the GWB years? No.
The GOP loves witch hunts. How many witch hunts did Clinton go through? How many years and tax payer dollars did it take to reveal the Willie got a BJ?
Get off your high horse Marty, facts don't back you up.
Talk about a hypocrite. Got a mirror Marty?

Forum List

Back