Darrel Issa: Emails "don't just disappear... unless that was the intention."

Does anyone else find it strange that the GOP block Obama's appointees and then the remaining Bush appointees are the ones involved in this IRS "scandal?"

Jesus! You're playing this card again?

Bush II hasn't been in office for 5 years. Lerner has been an employee of the Obama government since January 20th, 2009.

Does anyone else find it strange that the GOP block Obama's appointees and then the remaining Bush appointees are the ones involved in this IRS "scandal?"

Bush II hasn't been in office for 5 years. Lerner has been an employee of the Obama government since January 20th, 2009.

Only because the GOP have BLOCKED Obama's IRS appointees!!!!!

This "scandal" is clearly a GOP plot and the emails missing from the crashed HDD prove it.

Those companies that have lost data due to hard drive failures have an incompetent IT staff.

ODS logic:

1. Government is always incompetent.

2. Premise #1 is clearly impossible in this single special case, therefore it has to be a conspiracy.

That's why nobody takes you ODSers seriously. Your weirdass conspiracy theories just flip and flop to whatever is convenient for you at any given instant.

Instead of auto-parroting whatever conspiracy theory you were spoonfed, do some research. Here, I'll help you out.

Here's how the IRS lost emails from key witness Lois Lerner - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Those companies that have lost data due to hard drive failures have an incompetent IT staff.

ODS logic:

2. Premise #1 is clearly impossible in this single special case, therefore it has to be a conspiracy.

That's why nobody takes you ODSers seriously. Your weirdass conspiracy theories just flip and flop to whatever is convenient for you at any given instant.

Isn't the IRS the government agency enforcing collections for obamacare?

Who did she work for before January 20th, 2009 and how did she get her job?
President Reagan gave her a job in 1981 but President W gave her the IRS job that ended up getting her all the troubles.

Last edited:

Only because the GOP have BLOCKED Obama's IRS appointees!!!!!

This "scandal" is clearly a GOP plot and the emails missing from the crashed HDD prove it.
Show me where Lerner's position had an appointee by Obama that was blocked. Oh, this should be soooo good. I can't wait. Don't dally now. I'll be waiting!

Last edited:

You're insane.

Take your damn medication.

Isn't the IRS the government agency enforcing collections for obamacare?

No. There's no evidence of such a thing happening, and only the most proudly dishonest cult liars still try to pass off such a crazy conspiracy theory.

Should you see someone still muttering such things, as they grasp their genitals and pace back and forth, simply twirl a finger around your ear and walk away. You can't help them. Leave it to the mental health authorities to decide if they need to be institutionalized.

No.

Why would you ask such a stupid question?
I asked because in order for the emails to be hidden, a deliberate attempt to remove and/or hide them would be required. Emails do not just go 'lost' when a hard drive crashes.

So, your entire position is one of a partisan hack who has to hide the truth to protect your party, at the expense of your own integrity.

Seems the question was not so stupid after all.

That would be really convincing if it were true. Did anyone say that emails were hidden? That wasn't even the question you asked.

I'm not hiding any truth. I don't know what the truth is. How can I hide it? I've no desire to hide any truth. And....I ain't got no party.

You don't know either. But that isn't stopping you from making an ass of yourself.

You're the one demonstrating complete stupidity.
It is impossible for the emails to go missing without someone orchestrating it. It doesnt just happen by accident in the government system. That was Issa's point. And all those suffering from Issa Derangement Syndrome just ignore his very factual statement and revert to calling him a liar because they have no idea.

I asked because in order for the emails to be hidden, a deliberate attempt to remove and/or hide them would be required. Emails do not just go 'lost' when a hard drive crashes.

So, your entire position is one of a partisan hack who has to hide the truth to protect your party, at the expense of your own integrity.

Seems the question was not so stupid after all.

That would be really convincing if it were true. Did anyone say that emails were hidden? That wasn't even the question you asked.

I'm not hiding any truth. I don't know what the truth is. How can I hide it? I've no desire to hide any truth. And....I ain't got no party.

You don't know either. But that isn't stopping you from making an ass of yourself.

It is impossible for the emails to go missing without someone orchestrating it. It doesnt just happen by accident in the government system. That was Issa's point. And all those suffering from Issa Derangement Syndrome just ignore his very factual statement and revert to calling him a liar because they have no idea.

That is not a factual statement.

You have no idea what has happened to any emails. You have speculation fueled by partisanship. You have already made up your mind. This is why we need a judicial system.

Last edited:

You have no idea what has happened to any emails. You have speculation fuels by partisanship. You have already made up your mind. This is why we need a judicial system.

NO, that is fact. The fact is that emails do not simply disappear. There are so many places for them to be archived that it is simply a lie to say a harddrive crash on one computer made them all disappear.
Why is this difficult for you to admit? What do you think happened?

You have no idea what has happened to any emails. You have speculation fuels by partisanship. You have already made up your mind. This is why we need a judicial system.

NO, that is fact. The fact is that emails do not simply disappear. There are so many places for them to be archived that it is simply a lie to say a harddrive crash on one computer made them all disappear.

I have said repeatedly that. I do not know what happened. Why aren't you registering that in your tiny little brain?

And.....neither do you.

What we know is that the IRS has claimed that emails were lost due to a hard drive crash. An investigation of this matter will take place. I am of the opinion that this investigation will be suitably thorough and that if anyone tampered with evidence charges will be filed.

I have said repeatedly that. I do not know what happened. Why aren't you registering that in your tiny little brain?

And.....neither do you.

What we know is that the IRS has claimed that emails were lost due to a hard drive crash. An investigation of this matter will take place. I am of the opinion that this investigation will be suitably thorough and that if anyone tampered with evidence charges will be filed.

You're kidding, right?
First, how is it believable that a hard drive crash caused them to lose emails? You understand that emails are archived on places other than a single computer's hard drive, right? I mean, you have some idea how that thing in front ofyou works.
Second, Obama already appointed an investigator, an Obama contributer btw, to look into the IRS scandal. And after about 3 days without looking at any emails and without talking to anyone in the TP groups affected she declared there was nothing to see. How much confidence does that give you in any investigation this administration will conduct?

And.....neither do you.

You're kidding, right?
First, how is it believable that a hard drive crash caused them to lose emails? You understand that emails are archived on places other than a single computer's hard drive, right? I mean, you have some idea how that thing in front ofyou works.
Second, Obama already appointed an investigator, an Obama contributer btw, to look into the IRS scandal. And after about 3 days without looking at any emails and without talking to anyone in the TP groups affected she declared there was nothing to see. How much confidence does that give you in any investigation this administration will conduct?

I am not disputing that an electronic "paper trail" exists. You want to assign that to me for some reason. I know that emails are archived in more than one place. You are not teaching me anything by repeating that point.

That does not mean that anyone destroyed evidence. What it means is that an investigation needs to be conducted to find the trail. There are ways to conduct forensic investigations to find out exactly what happened.

Now....you are stating that you do not trust that a thorough investigation of this matter will be conducted. Think about that for a moment. Does it sound just a little bit crazy? It should.

You think that there is a conspiracy going all the way to the Justice Department and the White House....encompassing hundreds if not thousands of people. Is that right?

You have no faith in our judicial system? You have no faith in Issa's ability to conduct his investigation? You have already decided that people broke laws and that they will not be held accountable. Right?

Then.....what the fuck are you doing here?

This isn't being reported anywhere in the mainstream media, except on Fox News and internet outlets like Brietbart.

I just checked, and there are NO stories about missing emails on CNN, CBS, NBC, or ABC websites.

Because the only missing emails are in Issa's pinhead.

And to think......by the time anything comes of it, Obama will have left office in January 2017!!

I love watching RW'ers get angry and pissed off. Bitter clingerish if you will.

I don't really care what Lois Lerner did. I do love watching idiot Republicans nearly die from anger and frustration though haha.

Are you even old enough to vote?

You're a complete dupe if you think one side is "better" than the other.

..anyone who says they don't care about govt corruption is just looking for attention...or they're a child.

Last edited:

And.....neither do you.

You're kidding, right?

I am not disputing that an electronic "paper trail" exists. You want to assign that to me for some reason. I know that emails are archived in more than one place. You are not teaching me anything by repeating that point.

That does not mean that anyone destroyed evidence. What it means is that an investigation needs to be conducted to find the trail. There are ways to conduct forensic investigations to find out exactly what happened.

Now....you are stating that you do not trust that a thorough investigation of this matter will be conducted. Think about that for a moment. Does it sound just a little bit crazy? It should.

You think that there is a conspiracy going all the way to the Justice Department and the White House....encompassing hundreds if not thousands of people. Is that right?

You have no faith in our judicial system? You have no faith in Issa's ability to conduct his investigation? You have already decided that people broke laws and that they will not be held accountable. Right?

Then.....what the fuck are you doing here?

OK, so since you agree the emails were archived in more than one place, why has the IRS failed to turn them over?

Second, we have seen what happens when Justice investigates this administration. Nothing. Yes, there is a conspiracy in this government to cover up their misdeeds. Obviously not every employee in every agency but enough that matter so it sticks. Are you really that naive?
In every one of these scandals the administration's explanations are shown quickly to be false. Benghazi was not about a video. A dn the administration knew that within hours yet repeated the lie for weeks. Fast And Furious was not started under Bush but revived under Obama. The IRS scandal was not some low level employees in Cincinnati but orchestrated by operatives in Washington. These are facts. Why would we believe anything this administration says when their explanations have already been shown to be lies?

ODS logic:

Instead of auto-parroting whatever conspiracy theory you were spoonfed, do some research. Here, I'll help you out.

Here's how the IRS lost emails from key witness Lois Lerner - The Washington Post
Why do you work at being wrong?

You have no idea what has happened to any emails. You have speculation fueled by partisanship. You have already made up your mind. This is why we need a judicial system.

For the emails to go missing, the computer the emails were made from would need to have deleted it from it's hd, including it's automatic backup of anything that's been deleted. The server that hosted the net that the emails were sent on would have to delete it's copies of the emails, it's automatic backup of deleted files also deleted and it's backup would also need to be deleted. And the hard copies would have to be shredded or burned. All of that to happen would take a conspiracy or a worm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back