Darrell Issa(R) "cuts 'n runs"

would it do any good?......im telling you that those you think are so wonderful are not as wonderful as you say they are because of something you have read that they said......the N.A.L.C. has people who follow postal bills .....something you or i do not do......and when im sitting there listening to these people say something about who is fucking the PO.....even though these people told the Union something different........ who should i believe?.....this guy named Dad from Monterey who is on the outside looking in,or someone who is on the inside and knows who is doing what?......sorry Dad.....you lose on that count....the Democrats are not helping much....oh and to let you know.....the Unions have a fair amount of Republicans they say are "friends of the Union"....the PO has many workers who are not Union members because the Union will not say publicly what we hear on the inside......the Union puts up with this shit because....gotta maintain the political bullshit and not piss anyone off ....cant have that.......

So lets get tto a couple of points you don't seem to WANT to even try to refute

One EVERY PO union supported the bill

EVERY Repug AND Dem in Congress voted for the bill

Repugs are blocking the Dems attempt to 'fix' the PO bill

But one of the most liberal members of Congress, for 20+ years, was a disaster? lol

Thanks for playing
yea lets get this point out of the way.....someone on the outside looking in trying to tell me, someone who actually worked for the place and has actually sat in on many meetings and has been to workshops, that you know more about what goes on internally than i do?......all your telling me is that you are one of them die hard Democrats that believe everything they tell you.........and yea your little buddy Waxmen.....was a 2 faced asshole,just like your other friend Feinstein....so yea....thanks for playing......

"So lets get tto a couple of points you don't seem to WANT to even try to refute

But one of the most liberal members of Congress, for 20+ years, was a disaster? lol

Thanks for playing"
why do you think the Unions supported the bill?....i told you just a few posts ago but you dont want to talk about that.....why?...and it doesnt matter if everyone in Congress liked the Bill....they dont run the fucking place....they are like you,on the outside looking in and come together and get reports and then think they know whats going on.....so let me ask you Dad....how long have you worked for the PO?.....have you ever walked out on the work room floor?.....have you ever sat in on a meeting with middle management and Union officials?....because you seem to think you know so much about the place.......if you have...you just may have a different view of the people you seem to follow blindly.....the Unions will bitch and moan internally to the Govt and guys like Waxmen....but because they depend on those same pieces of shit to get what they need to operate there is only so much they can say without retribution from them.....i get the Postal Record every month....thats the National Union magazine.....the President, Fredric Rolando has had various articles in that letting Democrats and Republicans know how the Union feels about them and what they are doing or have done..... in public they are great guys.....i know you just cant comprehend that but when Congress controls the place and there are so many assholes on all these committees they have to be pretty selective on how they say things to these jerks....so yea....thanks for playing......maybe one day you might actually know what is really going on....outside of the bullshit you are told by those looking in the same window you are....

Got it, In your OPINION unless you work for the PO you shouldn't speak of it, lol

EVERY P.O. UNIONS SUPPORTED THE BILL. Period!!!
did i say that?....or did i say that maybe if you dont work for the place you dont know the whole picture....in your case you dont know anything outside of what you read....but i bet if i was a die hard Democrat like you.....you would have no problem with what i said....you would have even gave me an agree.....its funny though how you dont want to talk about what i said about WHY the Unions agreed to it.....afraid it might not back what you said?....

Thanks for playing
yea lets get this point out of the way.....someone on the outside looking in trying to tell me, someone who actually worked for the place and has actually sat in on many meetings and has been to workshops, that you know more about what goes on internally than i do?......all your telling me is that you are one of them die hard Democrats that believe everything they tell you.........and yea your little buddy Waxmen.....was a 2 faced asshole,just like your other friend Feinstein....so yea....thanks for playing......

"So lets get tto a couple of points you don't seem to WANT to even try to refute

Thanks for playing"
why do you think the Unions supported the bill?....i told you just a few posts ago but you dont want to talk about that.....why?...and it doesnt matter if everyone in Congress liked the Bill....they dont run the fucking place....they are like you,on the outside looking in and come together and get reports and then think they know whats going on.....so let me ask you Dad....how long have you worked for the PO?.....have you ever walked out on the work room floor?.....have you ever sat in on a meeting with middle management and Union officials?....because you seem to think you know so much about the place.......if you have...you just may have a different view of the people you seem to follow blindly.....the Unions will bitch and moan internally to the Govt and guys like Waxmen....but because they depend on those same pieces of shit to get what they need to operate there is only so much they can say without retribution from them.....i get the Postal Record every month....thats the National Union magazine.....the President, Fredric Rolando has had various articles in that letting Democrats and Republicans know how the Union feels about them and what they are doing or have done..... in public they are great guys.....i know you just cant comprehend that but when Congress controls the place and there are so many assholes on all these committees they have to be pretty selective on how they say things to these jerks....so yea....thanks for playing......maybe one day you might actually know what is really going on....outside of the bullshit you are told by those looking in the same window you are....

Got it, In your OPINION unless you work for the PO you shouldn't speak of it, lol

did i say that?....or did i say that maybe if you dont work for the place you dont know the whole picture....in your case you dont know anything outside of what you read....but i bet if i was a die hard Democrat like you.....you would have no problem with what i said....you would have even gave me an agree.....its funny though how you dont want to talk about what i said about WHY the Unions agreed to it.....afraid it might not back what you said?....

Right, the unions are weak and only agreed to it because they are afraid of the Dems AND Repugs. lol

No, I'm actually LIBERAL and an independent, but will NEVER vote a GOP candidate and have problems voting for the lesser of two evils!

PLEASE explain WHY the unions agreed to it? lol

Thanks for playing"

Right, the unions are weak and only agreed to it because they are afraid of the Dems AND Repugs. lol

No, I'm actually LIBERAL and an independent, but will NEVER vote a GOP candidate and have problems voting for the lesser of two evils!

PLEASE explain WHY the unions agreed to it? lol

Right, the unions are weak and only agreed to it because they are afraid of the Dems AND Repugs
you have a problem with comprehension i see.....in my last post i told you why they have to watch what they say to these jerks....try dealing with someone like Issa who was the head of this so called committee they had......if you piss them off how much cooperation do you think they will get from these people?.....do you at least understand that?.....they are not scared they just know who they are dealing with....

we agree on something.....i would not consider voting for either party until they change their attitude ....last major party person i voted for was Clinton....

PLEASE explain WHY the unions agreed to it?......i think i already have more than once....

Over the past 4 yrs he has spent $25 million dollars on his investigation that proved absolutely nothing.

Weird, you can't point to even ONE union position who was against it BEFORE it was passed AND you can't refute the Dems have tried to reform the law and the GOPers have blocked them
would it do any good?......im telling you that those you think are so wonderful are not as wonderful as you say they are because of something you have read that they said......the N.A.L.C. has people who follow postal bills .....something you or i do not do......and when im sitting there listening to these people say something about who is fucking the PO.....even though these people told the Union something different........ who should i believe?.....this guy named Dad from Monterey who is on the outside looking in,or someone who is on the inside and knows who is doing what?......sorry Dad.....you lose on that count....the Democrats are not helping much....oh and to let you know.....the Unions have a fair amount of Republicans they say are "friends of the Union"....the PO has many workers who are not Union members because the Union will not say publicly what we hear on the inside......the Union puts up with this shit because....gotta maintain the political bullshit and not piss anyone off ....cant have that.......

Thanks for playing

Thanks for playing"

He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

Issa takes top spot on Internet panel TheHill
After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

What say you?

Issa is a POS.

Over the past 4 yrs he has spent $25 million dollars on his investigation that proved absolutely nothing.

Thanks for playing

Thanks for playing"
no they got something.....they named 15 Post Offices around the Country....

He should at least OFFER to offset the MILLIONS in TAXPAYER $$$ on dead end witchhunts by cutting Repub expenditures elsewhere.

After moving on from the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) will be the chairman of the Judiciary subcommittee on the Internet, Courts and Intellectual Property when Congress returns next year.

How many "slam dunks" did his committtee rack up? Last time I checked it was....

What say you?

Issa is a POS.

^ that

Issa is a POS.
^ & that
its funny i have said that 4 or 5 times in threads including this one and all of them Dottie has been in.....and he dont agree with me but jumps in when Wry says it....like i said Dot....you are a phony.....

Cutting republican expenditures? How does that work? For the record the democrats voted for boots on the ground in Iraq and then spent the next several years undermining the mission.

?????????????????????

Thanks for playing

Thanks for playing"
no they got something.....they named 15 Post Offices around the Country....

What say you?

Issa is a POS.

^ that

Issa is a POS.
^ & that
its funny i have said that 4 or 5 times in threads including this one and all of them Dottie has been in.....and he dont agree with me but jumps in when Wry says it....like i said Dot....you are a phony.....

I don't believe anyone needs help in calling Issa a phony or the worst of partisan pols; he spent my money and yours (as taxpayers) to put himself on the TV. He should be billed for being an asshole. Hey, haven't the R's wanted plaintiffs to pay court costs for suits they lose?

Last edited:

What say you?

Issa is a POS.

^ that

Issa is a POS.
^ & that

I don't believe anyone needs help in calling Issa a phony or the worst of partisan pols; he spent my money and yours (as taxpayers) to put himself on the TV. He should be billed for being an asshole. Hey, haven't the R's wanted plaintiffs to pay court costs for suits they lose?
i dont know....ask an "R"......:dunno:

What say you?

Issa is a POS.

^ that

Issa is a POS.
^ & that

that was their clarion call when they used to be against trial lawyers. Guess it only applies when its a non-Repub who is instigating :eusa_whistle: :eusa_think::eusa_think:

Forum List

Back